Bluelight

Thread: D-Phenylalanine vs. L-Phenylalanine vs. DL-Phenylalanine, WTF???

1. Collapse Details
    D-Phenylalanine vs. L-Phenylalanine vs. DL-Phenylalanine, WTF??? 
    Sup. NE u guys familiar with these aminos? Products have been getting good reviews. Increased feelings of wellbeing, a calm type energy, increase in euphoria. Anyways whats the difference between the three types.
    D- types say they are not absorbed by the body and "...acts as an inhibiting agent to the enzymes that are responsible for the breakdown of endorphins." SOUNDS TIGHT TO ME!!! Now the L-Type says "...he body needs phenylalanine to make epinephrine, dopamine, and norepinephrine, three neurotransmitters that basically control the way you perceive and interact with your environment. Phenylalanine supplementation may help mood, decrease appetite and increase alertness; it may also improve memory and concentration." SOUNDS TIGHT TOO....Now there's the COMBO the DL type. "50:50 ratio of D- and L-isomers. Our product uses fast acting tablets filled with free form DLPA. Note: Contains Phenylketonurics and Phenylalanine." NOT MUCH OF A DESCRIPTION.

What do you guys think. Should they be combined for added effect? (I don't want to go into my chemical analysis of why they "theoretically" would yield good results when combined).

2. Collapse Details

1. ADD??
    2. What the hell is "tight"?! If you post in ADD, maybe you use some proper language. I have no idea what "tight" has to do with phenylalanine.
    3. You stated that D-Phe is not absorbed by the body but still ask some lines later: "Ohohoho! Should I take the tight stuff?" Do you check your own posts before submitting?