• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

yellow jackets, stackers...diet pills..ephedrine

hidebehindthashadows

Bluelighter
just wondering how many of you out there take this stuff like i do! i am not overweight or anything but i love how it speeds me out and gives me so much energy. i have gotten in the habit of taking them just about everyday..and then when i don't take them my ass drags and i feel like shit. anyone else like this?

You probably feel this way from taking these kinds of things on a regular basis. The best way to use (if you choose to use) anything like this is in moderation! When you are REALLY dragging ass at work, dancing all night at a rave (if that's your deal) but don't want to roll...things like that. If you get into the habit of taking these evryday, you will feel like you NEED them to function normally. I find them more valuable and useful to only take them when it is neccesary. I also find that when I take them I have to drink alot of water (I have taken hydroxycut often) So, if want to continue to reap the benefits of these kinds of pills (some people may think that there are no benefits....it all depends on who you are, what your opinion is) Moderation is the key with most everything!

I'm not one to start flaming or anything, but this topic has been covered many times...Do a search before we release the hounds!

Really, instead of doing ephedrine and stackers, why not find a meth hook up so you could do real drugs?

yeah, no shit. I am sooooo tired of all the ephedrine bullshit. If I do it, I get extremely tired. Sure, it gives you a good 'still buzz', but once you move it's a different story.
There should be a 'No OTC High's' rule.

I use to take this shit all the time but quit on it. I couldn't stand the jitters & being sweaty all the time. Plus all that shit really fucks with your liver. It's for people with no speed connection. Find a good connection & quit this garbage...

The worst part about that crap is it has worse side effects than meth. That bullshit should be illegal and meth should be available at GNC.

Not quite sure about worse side effects than meth but still has some nasty effects.
Sounds like you have developed a dependence on these otc energy products. I would strongly urge not to take them every day. And check out Dependence

There are already a lot of lawsuits stemming from ephedrine related death and illness. I would expect them to grow exponentially in the future. It's really a nasty, pointless substance.

I really thought that nobody actually bought these, but I went to the store for cigarettes the other day, and the guy in front of me asked for a bottle of "Ep-Uh-dreen" (the strongest ya got) and payed $9.99. Maybe if he wasn't such a bum-ass piece of white trash, I would have offered him something better for his $10.

Ephedrine most definitely has worse side effects than meth/amphetamine.

i disagree, i think that meth's physical side effects. although less in number, are more bothersome/dangerous.

what makes you say that they have worse side effects then meth? and are we talking about long term or short term side effects

I think amphetamines have more troubling side effects. Ephedrine/caffeine combination has better euphoria unless I do like $20 of meth(versus $.50 yellow jacket), and even then I am strung out for at least 16 hours, which isn't very fun. I can sleep 6 hours after eating a yellow jacket.

I don't understand how you can say Ephedrine has worse side effects than speed/meth? Ephedrine might have quite a few minor side effects but Meth has side effects like:
disturbed sleep patterns dis-interest in friends, sex, or food itching, welts on skin nausea, vomiting, diarrhea excessive excitation, hyperactivity shortness of breath moodiness & irritability anxiousness & nervousness aggressiveness involuntary body movements (uncontrollable movement and/or twitches of fingers, facial & body muscles, lip-smaking, tongue protrusion, grimacing, etc.) panic, suspiciousness & paranoia malnutrition & anorexia false sense of confidence and power (delusions of grandeur) aggressive and violent behavior severe depression, suicidal tendencies. (ripped from erowid) Haha and i can honestly say I have experienced most of those side effects. Not pretty.
And advice such as get addicted to a real drug?? What the fuck? Harm Reduction? More like Harm Maximisation. I'd think i'd take a herbal drug like ephedrine that is legal and in my opinion a hell of a lot safer (I don't think I can emphasize that enough) and cheaper.
Don't see to many ephredrine abusers walking around thinking that trees are undercover police officiers out to get them.
There's a reason why Ephredrine is legal and Amphetamines are not. The government and other health agences are not as stupid as many of you think and have done many evaluations of its side effects.
And in reply to the original post the user obviously seems like he has a dependence on these diet pills, and no matter how crappy they may be to you. They have an impact on this users life.
[ 15 July 2002: Message edited by: go-ee ]

i don't take diet pillz because i don't have a meth hook up-i think meth is a much dirtier drug and 10x worse for you! at least with diet pills you can eat and when you come down off of it you can go right to sleep and not look like a fukkin crackhead!the diet pills are like a cup of coffee, they get me started and keep me going thru the day. i have done meth and i know what it does to you- and i'd much rather the otc speeds, thank you! meth is much stronger and leaves you cracked out for days afterwards!
[ 15 July 2002: Message edited by: candygrl66 ]

There's a reason why Ephredrine is legal and Amphetamines are not. The government and other health agences are not as stupid as many of you think and have done many evaluations of its side effects.
Kneegrow please! Of course they have, of course they have...
Ephedrine=more likely to cause serious physiological side effects at recreational doses (stroke, cardiac problems, heart attack).
Amphetamines=more likely to cause serious psychological side effects at recreational doses (paranoia, psychosis, addiction).

If you have any cases I'd be interested to hear of Ephedrine causing a stroke or heart attack. There have been a fair number of deaths from Amphetamines causing heart problems. As they put a fairly hefty strain on the heart and CNS. In my opinion I believe heart problems are more likely to arise from amphetamines.
[ 15 July 2002: Message edited by: go-ee ]

plus the comedown off of meth is terrible! i fel like i am dying when i come down off that shit so i can only imagine what it does to your body...i think ephedrine is a much weaker form of speed than meth! you can do a line of meth and be cracked out for 2 days! ephedrine doesn't crack you out like that!!! i am sure there have been a few reported deaths from this, but i am sure it is not half as much as the people who have died form meth! anyway one or 2 diet pills is enough to keep me bouncing off the walls for the day!