• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Crystal Meth - brown - is it good?

anastasia

Bluelighter
Friends just got 1oz of brown meth that is probably been there for close to a year - do u think its good to do?
Does it weak or get stronger with age?
:0}

To answer both of your questions: No, meth does not lose potency with age. It should be as good now as it ever was. Which brings me to your other question...it has been my experience that most brown meth is shite. Usually its very dirty crank; however, I have on several ocasions come across some brown meth that totally kicked my ass, so give it a try.

hmm...well in my opinion it couldnt hurt you any worse than fresh crank, i mean since it is so clean and safe to begin with...j/k, i've had some this orangeish brown color before, it wasn't very high quality ,but i dont expect much from meth anyhoo...happy tweekin

I did a line of it - its not brown but dark yellow and it smells like meth - hard to explain but I think you will know that smell is.
So far - took it about 1/2 hr ago and I can type better but my brain isn't in a talkative mood - meth and me - I can talk hours and hours.
I think there is so many fillers that there is less than a 1/4 of the real stuff.
Oh well..
:)

you should only buy meth that is clear crystals. Any other shit, you're getting some dirty crank, or cut to hell shit. Be careful, and be a wise tweaker.

Sure that is optimum but not everyone has access to pure shards. I have had good experiences with orangish meth.
If you are shooting it this might be an issue. If not it is more the cost and the racemeric purity that are important who cares if you swallow/snort a little bit of cut.

I can understand buying low grade drugs if you don't have quality to good stuff.
You know.. if you're buying a little bit.
Why on earth would anyone buy an entire ounce of shitty drugs, though? And why would it matter if it lost potency after time or not? That sort of implies that they didn't even bother trying it out first. If you tried it out and it was good, then whether or not it lost potency really doesn't matter, does it?
Infact, it wouldn't even surpise me if the dealer pulled the "well, it's a year old" line so he didn't have to tell your friends "yeah, it's actually brown because the guy who made it had no idea what the hell he was doing and it's really shitty".
Listen, you and your friends really shouldn't do drugs. I'm not even going to bother explaining why.

Brown meth is meth that has been cut to shit. You say though that it is yellowish with a brown tint which still most likely means it has been cut a few times. As far as I know year old meth doesn't lose much of its kick. For the future though find a good connection & always try to buy crystal. You may have to pay out of your ass for it but it's worth every dollar & is in much better then what you currently have...

I beg to differ, color doesnt mean shit all the time, we had a few dea agents in our class and they said most of the brown meth is coming from mexican drug gangs and some asian gangs, I havent tried it but they brought it a kilo to show us along with every other drug they confiscated. Too bad they were all sealed up and shit!

Ok, well all that says is that mexican and some asian drug gangs are dealing shitty meth. Color DOES mean everything as pure meth is a clear, colorless compound, and the presence of any color in it represents some sort of impurity, whether it be a deliberate cut or just sloppy processing by the cook.

Dissolve it water. Throw in a few drops of red food coloring. Evap the water. Now you pink champagne. Kicks the resale value up significantly. heh.
Brown meth is meth that has been cut to shit
Why would someone use a brown cut? If your meth is brown is safe to assum that the cook was sloppy.
[ 07 July 2002: Message edited by: Snitch ]

Originally posted by NoriegA:
Brown meth is meth that has been cut to shit. You say though that it is yellowish with a brown tint which still most likely means it has been cut a few times. As far as I know year old meth doesn't lose much of its kick. For the future though find a good connection & always try to buy crystal. You may have to pay out of your ass for it but it's worth every dollar & is in much better then what you currently have...
This stuff was found by a friend in a old old shoe box in a closet and they were moving and there it was. Supposely from a deal gone bad and there was 5 kinds of meth mixed into to this one bag.
Plus its free also. He was going to dump it down the toilet but we said we would try it. And we found out it was cut with vitamin C. We use to know the maker but he used more than selling it.
There was a second bagie and that was yellow and it was 10 times better than the brown stuff. The brown stuff goes down the drain because its crap.
Crystal is dry in Ontario. Something to do with Hells' Angels not bringing it in. Toronto is the best place for it and its alwsy white and hard but right now we have a severe dry spell of meth. Speed - so easy to get and Hell's Angels run it from Montreal.
Meth is meth to me. Its been since NYE that I had a cap of pure white stuff that smelled like amonia.
Oh well.
meow

Originally posted by Snitch:
Dissolve it water. Throw in a few drops of red food coloring. Evap the water. Now you pink champagne. Kicks the resale value up significantly. heh.

Sounds like a damn good idea to me...
Make your money back instead of picking away at your braincells...

thats what I want to do with the better batch. How do u clean up the yellowish meth? I was reading all over the net and didn't really say which substance could clean it up or even dry it up into a better crystal.
the newer stuff is better and lasts a good 6 to 8 hrs..
the brown stuff we keep some and its great for coffee. Just dump some in and boom an extra morning boost on a Saturday morning.