• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Is it safe to dose 300mg of DXM in 2 days.

so your question is, "is it safe to dose 600mg of DXM in two days?" then...

yes.

kinda

probably not the best idea though, and i cant imagine itd be all the much fun

Relative to what? Drugs are bad for you. DXM isn't the best of the lot, certainly. I wouldn't do it, too much potential for neurotoxicity and other bad body effects. Refer to Wm. White's DXM FAQ for more information.

300mg sounds like quite a low dosage, unless you're anorectic...

You're fine, (not that I'm proud but...) I've dose 300mg twice in one day, 8 hours apart. You should actually trip a little harder than last night. Just don't make a habit of it, or dose three nights in a row.

is it safe to take a gram of dxm everyday for a month straight? I did and haven't noticed anything bad. altho I cant recommend it and of coarse I'm sure that was less than healthy but I had fun, wouldn't do it again tho.

SomeKindaLove said:
Relative to what? Drugs are bad for you. DXM isn't the best of the lot, certainly. I wouldn't do it, too much potential for neurotoxicity and other bad body effects. Refer to Wm. White's DXM FAQ for more information.

Beat me to it ;)

(zonk) said:
is it safe to take a gram of dxm everyday for a month straight? I did and haven't noticed anything bad. altho I cant recommend it and of coarse I'm sure that was less than healthy but I had fun, wouldn't do it again tho.

I call shenanigans if you ate a gram of DXM every day for a month and didn't notice any shitty after affects. Unless you were a depersonalized, speech and memory impaired, floaters-in-your-vision, and half delusional / other half obsessed with DXM robot to begin with...

lol, iv dosed 1800mgs within 5 hours. 600mg in 2days is not going to b a prob unless you have an enzyme deficiancy. just make sure you dont have other drugs in your system, unless you know that they wont interact.

I just did it anyway, but not feeling it probably because the pills are half immediate/extended release. I only feel it a little bit, or I dunno it hasn't kicked in fully yet.

I'd say limit yourself to three or four times a week, at most, and never more than two or three days in a row. At that dose, though, it wouldn't hurt any more to break that a bit.

(zonk) said:
a gram of dxm everyday for a month straight
what form was it? we were talking about the possibility of bromism in another dxm thread, stemming from the claim that bromide is secreted slowly by the kidney. so, if you were indeed using hbr preparations daily, can you comment on that aspect? thx 'bromism' info here.

yea u should be fine i usually take 600 mgs in a couple of hours and im fine... i suggest smokin a blunt with your second dose

i did 800 in a total of 3 days. I only did it one more time after that but i experienced no ill effects except for the vomiting that people often experience leading up to the trip.

well, it was probably the craziest month of my life, some was pure dxm hbr, but alot of it was delsym(polystyrex) and some liquid gels. I compulsively stole all of it from pharmacies and supermarkets except the 7grams of powder that i had lying around. I noticed some neg health fx such as the skin connecting my fingers to my nails was lessening+maybe a hang nail. Altho I'm not sure how much the dxm attrid to this vs how much was the delsym syrups(I suspect more of that).
I did start acting crazy. I found it VERY interesting how regular dissociative use can change how one acts. PCP makes me feel very serious/mature, yet DXM makes me literally feel like a carefree hyperactive playfull lil kid. I was doing back flips on my bed and shit, making crank calls, shit I hadnt done since b4 I was a freshman in highschool. I did try to take vitamins and eat healthier to supplement the negz and they never got too bad. I did go for a jog in shorts+ a Tshirt in the middle of Feb(thinking it was some sort of freaky warm weather front)but it was actually freezing out and my body temp or whatever was all screwed up. After stopping I did not notice and negz(in terms of crash/withdrawl)just faded out after a week or so(like pcp). I was also smoking dust,doing K frequently during this period. I did have a tendency to black out quite a bit which sukd. I attribute this to the delsym(hard to find the'right'dose for that). the powder/gels worked great tho, after i got used to it i had zero nausea/itching, i felt really euphoric the whole time.

quest92 said:
lmao

Is that a joke?

How could that possibly be fun? 300mg is enough unless your trying to get really f(cked up. And how could you want to do it the next day. It just doesn't same like that kind of thing..

Why does everyone think I'm joking, I honestly cant see how a normal person could even feel anything off 300mg, of all the people I know 'personally' most have to take over 600mg b4 the effects get interesting. Maybe there's a cross tolerance issue or something cause most people I know smoke PCP and do K frequently.
ehh... polystyrex is a bitch but u def get hi off it. 800mg will give a nice body high, add some cool visual fx, and gives a nice trippy headspace, but all in all, I say dont bother with it, if u cant get powder get pills/gels