• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Is it safe to dose 300mg of DXM in 2 days.

Ason Unique said:
Is it safe to take 300mg of DXM if I took 300mg of DXM yesterday?

What's 300mg in relation to a bottle of cough syrup? Tell me that and i bet i will have a good answer for you.

completely. Iv known people to dose on DXM for weeks on end with little long term impairment.

poppinE said:
What's 300mg in relation to a bottle of cough syrup? Tell me that and i bet i will have a good answer for you.
a 4oz robo max cough contains 354mg of DXM.

oh well I have drank a full bottle of robo before and im still alright. Dont know of any side effects besides waking up the next day and still tripping.

Oh jebus... every day u use will probably have a stronger effect. i like my 3rd day trips. I am hopelessly addicted! Probaly cuz I have no other drugs. DEPRESSION. That is the withdrawal. That is the sideffect of misuse. Do urself a favor... if you took 300mg yesterday, wait one week. Take 400mg next time. Hell if u waited this long go for 600mg. It's a whole different buzz and a whole new trip. Feel good? If you wanna feel good do another drug. Wanna know what they mean by seeing god? That stupid but up the dose. Hell I'm even glad I did. But fun? Can be. Sometimes. I'm about to see my doc for some Valium. Prozac sucks. I love my DXM. I would never trade my experiences. Wow I never expected to rant. ALWAYS come down. You'll love yourself for it.

I honestly cant see how a normal person could even feel anything off 300mg

uhh 300mg put me in another world, only done syrup once but 300mg will fuck you up hard if you have no tolerance.