• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

⫸STICKY⫷ The Delphic Oracle- Know Thyself: P&S Social Ampitheatre of Doom

Last edited:
how many posts a day do you make b9? 31.000 posts, shit man, lol.

*insert picture of me getting "social" as ebola? said*

parlour.jpg

weee, about time we have one of these :)

I see that the Brits don't have a monopoly on misspelling. ;)

<<I see that the Brits don't have a monopoly on misspelling. <<

Misspelling is a matter of opinion
but im pretty sure thats how you spell parlour

Do Canadians spell 'color' with a u?
How about 'pedophile' with an a?

My spellchecker says 'parlor' is correct without the u, so ha!

Great thread idea, ebola!

is this going to be like the grad lab/lounge at my department where witty banter is infused with obscure philosophical references, an overall demeanour of (playful) elitism is sneaked into a general ambivalence toward 'mainstream' society?

Gaian Planes said:
is this going to be like the grad lab/lounge at my department where witty banter is infused with obscure philosophical references, an overall demeanour of (playful) elitism is sneaked into a general ambivalence toward 'mainstream' society?

Ha ha yeah it's prettyt much preordained innit :D

where is the queen ?
ive heard that she was in the parlour playing piano for the children of the king
is this true ?

Gaian Planes said:

Maybe that's why when i saw this thread made i sat on it open in front of me a good ten minutes without thinking a single thing to say.

ebola? said:

just as I shoot the messengers of bad news, I highly praise those who bring teh goodieses.

You're the best, ebbylebby!

Yay! Conundrum time.

1. Two rooms are connected by a passageway with closed windowless doors at either end. One room has three light switches, one for each of three lightbulbs in the other room. Starting at the switch room, find out which switch controls which lightbulb by traversing the passageway only once.

2. A cowboy rides into town on Wednesday, stays at the hotel for 3 days and 4 nights, then leaves on Wednesday. Explain.

3. Where'd I leave my car keys?

Cookies for first correct answers, and extra hugs for no.3! =D

^^^ My browser doesn't accept cookies, but...

1. Turn on one switch. Wait 10 minutes. Turn it off. Turn on one switch and walk to the other room. The hot bulb that's off is the first one you turned on. The one that's on is the second, and the cold one that's off is the one you never turned on.

2. The cowboy's stubborn jackass, on which he rode in, is clearly named Wednesday :)

Gaian Planes said:

I like it =D