• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

⫸STICKY⫷ The Delphic Oracle- Know Thyself: P&S Social Ampitheatre of Doom

Hey I'm okay. Got a cold which is kicking the stuffing outta me and I lost my job but things could be worse.

I don't really use aol despite the thing.

Aye, thanks mate. Tbh, the job loss has been a wake up call which I needed. Good things will come from this I am sure..:)

I have a cold too, it hasn't been bad in my case but the cough has been pretty persistent. Hope you feel better soon. I like your post just before this one a lot. :)

Hey :( I'm sorry for your loss Xorkoth. My thoughts go out to you, your friends and her family.

Though hey, I'm glad to see the other bits of your life are working for you. That's really nice!

I hope you have a speedy and effective healing ;-; loss is like ripping a tree out of the ground, and the roots that went with the tree leave behind bleeding and exposed absent caverns inside of you

Thanks man. <3

Miss Swilow thinks I turn into a total bitch when I'm sick and she's spot the fuck on =D I am walking around groaning and shit. Heh.

Nice poetic thoughts nix :)

I noticed ninae and ct have been mia for a while - hopefully they are okay. <3 ninae.

At some point I wanted to start a thread about justice and consequences, action reaction - mind is a bit too jumbled at the moment.

Peace

They say judgement comes at the end. Will there be a pot of gold at the end of your rainbow?

It's really coincidental that you bring this up, as I just found out about Graham Hancock this morning, while watching him on The Joe Rogan experience.

EDIT: Graham Norton is a talk show host... sigh.

Last edited:
Hey Nix, welcome back man. Didn't end up going but would have been a lot of fun. Send me a link to that podcast, I'll check it out.

Edit: Guessing it was this one

Last edited by a moderator:
This guy stole my idea and wrote a book about it... :p

6tZxba3.jpg

I happened upon David Wilcock's talk from Contact in the Desert, a couple days ago on YouTube. I usually don't regret lending him my ear. Did you go Levels?

Did anyone on Bluelight know Ninae personally? Can someone please check up on her? I'm worried guys...

Definitely isn't like her to totally drop off, but I remember her mentioning some legal troubles related to importing some gray market stuff?

Yeah, there was some troubling stuff going on around her. I miss her.

Hope you're well too pharmakos. We never talk but I like your presence. You're in my thoughts too. The breath work is the key to defeating cancer btw. I'm going deep with it every day. Cancer can't live in an super-oxygenated field so learn to breath better.

Some select advice:

Cell Food:

https://www.amazon.com/Cellfood-Bot...UTF8&qid=1500132776&sr=1-2&keywords=cell+food

super sulfur:

http://www.naturodoc.com/sulfurstudy.htm

Transformational Breath:

http://transformationalbreath.com/

This modality is amazing. Hope you can get a facilitated session. The creator of it used it to treat her own cancer.

Good pH balanced nutrition.

You want to take this into your own hands and start fighting the cancer in addition to all the drugs by starting to take control over your own body.

seriously, we had a pleasant exchange via PM on 07-03-2017 right when I was starting my new job. Her last post was on 09-03-2017. I don't feel her presence anymore. I got a strong feeling about this today. Fuck... Please, if you know her name or something help me out. I'm crying right now. She was something special that girl.

^Your advice to tnw is breath better? Seriously? Hopefully while he does that he also looks into medical science which actually elicits results. :|

Re: ninae. I pm'ed her about a month ago and have not heard back. I'm hoping she has been locked up.