• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

⫸STICKY⫷ The Delphic Oracle- Know Thyself: P&S Social Ampitheatre of Doom

Your advice to tnw is breath better? Seriously? Hopefully while he does that he also looks into medical science which actually elicits results.

We're all upset so I take no offense. Judith Kravitz developed this breath work called transformational breath work as an evolution of the rebirthing breath work modality by Leonard Orr. She beat her own cancer because of it. I've been practicing it for two years every week now. I've posted about it extensively on Bluelight.

It is amazing. It is exactly the right approach to the problem. It produces a powerful experience. It oxygenates the body better than any other breath work modality I know. It is a good idea to have a facilitated session but technically you can do this on your own after a few sessions. I'm not saying stop doing the stuff you're doing. This would be a powerful addition to it.

We're all upset so I take no offensel.

That's a remarkably patronizing statement levels. I'm.not upset and lashing out or whatever so please don't dismiss me on those grounds. Whether I caused offense or not is immaterial, you claimed that breath is the "key to overcoming cancer" and that's an absurd and dangerous statement.

sad i just came in here to ask about nina and CT - hope both of em are okay.

:?

Hey levels, I see you deleted your post so all good. I just think you need to be cautious in claiming that a practise your are benefiting from is the key to overcoming a life-threatening illness. To a carpenter, everything is a nail. Breathwork is useful for you, but maybe not so much for someone in TNW's position.

My remarks were too hyperbolic, its not dangerous advice you are giving, just counter to modern medicine. But, I'd hate for anyone to think that they can breathe cancer away. I'd have to read a bit more stuff though, from both sides before I could really weigh in.

Please forgive my fervour, I am in a weirdly oddly anxious state atm, haven't been sleeping and started having massive surges of panic as I was drifiting to sleep last night. Seems like I'm being told something about something but not sure what. Of note, the only way I can ever get over the rare times when I feel panicky is by breathing, so make of that what you will. ;)

<3

That's a remarkably patronizing statement levels. I'm.not upset and lashing out or whatever so please don't dismiss me on those grounds. Whether I caused offense or not is immaterial, you claimed that breath is the "key to overcoming cancer" and that's an absurd and dangerous statement.

Also you forgot idiotic. It's an idiotic statement that only an idiot would make.

Maybe negative energy causes cancer and you guys arguing about my illness is making it worse <3

I opened an aqua portal transit for her. She was unable to cross over at this time. God bless.

Edit: hired a medium to complete transit.

Last edited by a moderator:
hey, which mod thought it was a good idea to delete my post? feel free to pm..

ain't even mad..

^Did you try editing it on mobile? That seems to delete posts for some reason.

Oh sorry, perhaps that is what happened. It was shit anyway. I've going through some rare emotional crap; its something like a hybrid rapid-cycling bi-polar with deadly depression, and a so far quelled vehement anger. Which is quite odd because I've gone 15 years or so with minimal anger and nearly zero (perhaps even zero) outbursts. But as you might expect I also took a lot of shit. Anyway I hope you guys are well. If I get enough money for a bus I'm leaving for good.

Last edited:
I read your post before it vanished. I am in a similar black place, my friend. I wish I had advice or something, but what's keeping me going is knowing that things will get better- but, its up to me. Only me. Most days I don't believe I can get better, some days I know I will. But nothing really helps except for accepting the present moment and trying my best to live right here and now. All the pain, all the shitness and sense of isolation is just an illusory, temporary and self constructed excuse.

You seem like a nice, thoughtful, intelligent guy. I wish you well, I sincerely do. <3 try and just be present and watch your life, try not to fight it or change it too much. You cannot go wrong unless you choose to. Make a choice. :)

<3 try and just be present and watch your life, try not to fight it or change it too much. You cannot go wrong unless you choose to. Make a choice. :)

It's so hard to get there sometimes--that state where you can actually "be present and watch your life"--but isn't it amazing when you do? I feel like if we taught this awareness to children as they were beginning to develop self-awareness and beginning to layer their own perceptions and thoughts on the world outside of themselves that we could avoid so much of the pain and isolation of being human. Sometimes I fear that we are about to wipe ourselves and our necessary environment out of existence before we have even begun to tap this very human potential. What we call human nature is so limited and usually gets applied to our most base and fear driven behaviors.

I do think being happy is a choice. Not the superficial cheeriness kind of happy but the ability to absorb and be affected by beauty (which is, in truth, always abundant and available no matter where you find yourself). It's a choice to make the space for it. We unconsciously make the space for a host of habitual reactions that crowd out our natural ability to simply be filled with the inherent joy of being. I also think it is so ironic that it sometimes gets easier for people to choose happiness when they emerge from a terrible psychic trauma.

I hope there is peace for both of you today. You are both beautiful and wise souls. And btw, I appreciate both of your visits to Caleb's shrine. ((((<3)))) It does my heart good to go there but sometimes, with the passage of time, it does feel like a vast empty hall that I wander around muttering to myself. One of the things I have learned about death (from the perspective of the living) is that it continues to take and take and take. In the beginning I really had the sense that Caleb was right there--that I was talking to at least some vibrating molecules somewhere beyond my own senses. Now it most definitely feels like I am addressing a memory. In other words I am talking to myself. It's hard to describe how it has gone from a mish-mash of rational thinking flowing right along with a heightened sense of the unseen to a complete absence of that sense of the unseen. My rational self has always been a strong but somewhat boring companion.=D

It's so hard to get there sometimes--that state where you can actually "be present and watch your life"--but isn't it amazing when you do? I feel like if we taught this awareness to children as they were beginning to develop self-awareness and beginning to layer their own perceptions and thoughts on the world outside of themselves that we could avoid so much of the pain and isolation of being human. Sometimes I fear that we are about to wipe ourselves and our necessary environment out of existence before we have even begun to tap this very human potential. What we call human nature is so limited and usually gets applied to our most base and fear driven behaviors.=D

This is so simple and true. What would our own lives be like today if we had been given better tools (education) early in life? I think it's a fundamental change we need to make to society to change the mundane education we are giving to new people and include how to be a human living with other humans. We have ignored the human behind the problem for generations and taken our focus off people in favour of our society. With our society, government and economy all sitting on the brink of disaster can we make this change before we hesitate and forfeit our place in this universe?

Lovely wise post Herby <3

And good to see you YourBaker :)

Wrote a post but hit edit - shit anyway. Thanks though, appreciate kind words.

i really need to make some friends, i missed you guys so much. i just like reading the things you have to say. BL is the only place i have an unhealthy obsession with the internet.

was sober four months. relapsed. damn. got it this time i think.

Hey man, nice to see you. What did you relapse on? If you don't mind me asking. I'm pretty obsessed with Bluelight too, it was a great community for me when I really needed it, and it still is to this day. :)

Hello everyone! good to see many of you are still active on the boards - though, i noticed ninae is still m.i.a which is unfortunate.

i noticed i was rather depressed the last time i posted here, something fairly common for me, luckily i can report that i am feeling better even though life has got increasingly worse in many ways. late last year along with the depression i ran into some minor legal issues which prompted a mini-excursion from massachusetts to ny onto nashville and back. I wasn't home long before i was scooped up and tossed into a large cage which contained a hodgepodge of unique characters of various backgrounds and temperaments. I'm happy to report that i survived - slightly 'the worse for wear' i suppose - but overall health and sanity mainly intact.

anyway, still rambling on and misusing the English language when appropriate. Hope all is well - peace.