• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

⫸STICKY⫷ The Delphic Oracle- Know Thyself: P&S Social Ampitheatre of Doom

30hxapv.jpg

Haha :D I smiled a smiley smile at that.

Damn, I got a new laptop and the keyboard layout is ever si slightly different to what I am used to, this post was way hard to type than it looks.

Did i miss something? (Be fair here Foreigner) Unless you think im out of line, also. This is a drug forum (first and foremost). I joined this sight for an open minded conversation. So far, the bureaucracy here has been a little surprising, honestly.

Did i miss something? (Be fair here Foreigner) Unless you think im out of line, also. This is a drug forum (first and foremost). I joined this sight for an open minded conversation. So far, the bureaucracy here has been a little surprising, honestly.

Im alright with undiminished689 posts. Let him say what hes gotta say.

Feel free to PM me to continue this discussion. I will briefly say that most of undiminished689's posts in this thread have been unapproved and the moderators intentionally left the ones that weren't causing problems. We are generally pretty liberal about what people are allowed to say but P&S does not permit harassing and insulting behaviour toward other members no matter how heated the disagreement.

hey guys, I'm leaving bluelight as soon as I can figure out how to become an Ex-Bluelighter. Thanks for the many fond memories corresponding with you all. Wish you the best.

hey guys, I'm leaving bluelight as soon as I can figure out how to become an Ex-Bluelighter. Thanks for the many fond memories corresponding with you all. Wish you the best.

Hey man, I'm sorry to hear this. Why not take a break?

Fyi there is no way to become an ex-bler.

Thanks. I've seen tons of ex-Blers. They have a cross through their name and Ex-Bler below their name. I followed a link for leaving BL and that didn't work, but I've emailed administration and requested it. I want my account closed, if they got it I'll get it too

Or banned accounts. Its just not ever done on request.

Well he found a way to do it... drug source spamming. :\ I guess some people want their accounts closed for self-control purposes perhaps?

Well he found a way to do it... drug source spamming. :\ I guess some people want their accounts closed for self-control purposes perhaps?

But getting yourself banned is relinquishing control. Its forcing others to do what you wont or cant. I mean, he could have just, you know, logged out and not come back. Death by mod is lame, it wastes the time of volunteers here and is really disrespectful. Good riddance.

But getting yourself banned is relinquishing control. Its forcing others to do what you wont or cant. I mean, he could have just, you know, logged out and not come back. Death by mod is lame, it wastes the time of volunteers here and is really disrespectful. Good riddance.

Hey man, who are you to judge what others decide to do for their own best sake? He saw what he needed, and found a way to make that happen.

Yeah fair enough. I don't think it was a very mature way to do it, hence my comments.

Its like a person not wanting to go to a library anymore and implementing that by trashing the shelves. Its just disrespectful imo but what do I know, I'm just a horrible judgemental cunt.

You're projecting super hard, swilow. It's not like trashing the shelves of a library at all. What did he ruin? Yes, someone had to clean up a few posts. And, what's more important? A fellow bluelighter's well-being or a few minutes of a mod's time?