• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

⫸STICKY⫷ The Delphic Oracle- Know Thyself: P&S Social Ampitheatre of Doom

Hey Willow, what do you think of this song from my town?

[video]https://youtu.be/WM07EUKlXyA?list=RDWM07EUKlXyA[/video]

Blarghgdrtgfjgdfuydfgttttt

Last edited:
No, all is well my dear <3

I've been a bit...hmm.

I hope I didn't upset you either Nin. I didn't intend to but I can see that I probably did and I understand why and it would be pathetic if I pretended I am not responsible. I will be kinder and a bit more thoughtful about where I spew my scepticism. <3 But, please, don't think I am trying to attack you because I sincerely am not, I was questioning the content but never you- though I know there can be a slim difference, and I probably overstepped it. I like reading your posts Ninae, and who will look after Nixiam if we fight? :D

I didn't mind that band you posted, had a hint of post-punk in there. The guy can sing. Norwegian sounds cool when sung. I was going through the metal-archives encycolopedia to see if I know of many metal bands from Trondheim, and whilst there's a few, it seems most were/are from Bergen or Oslo.

What do you think of Fenriz, drummer for black metal band Darkthrone, being voted in as some kind of councillor in Kolbotn?

I've probably asked before, but was black metal and the murders/church arson surrounding it in the early 90's a big deal in Norway? Black metal is sometimes touted as one of Norway's cultural exports which I've always thought is unusual..

I made a decision this week that I am already regretting. I've locked myself into a plan of action that I think I shouldn't have. I have maybe one more week to change my course of action before it might be somewhat too late. I'm being obscure but its guessable.

Last edited:
I think if you think you shouldn't take this path, then you shouldn't. I know how hard it can be to veer off the course once you've made up your mind though. Be strong and you might have fewer regrets. <3

you dont know what weird is brah nix. lol

vortech, drugs aren't good for me. can't seem to stop. trying but that addiction has been rearing up its angry head. i use pretty sparingly. never more than a couple days in a row, bc i can't tolerate it. usually only every few weeks. meth isn't good for me, but gee golly it makes me feel somewhat normal for a few hours. thats priceless for me but my connect got paranoid so as of now its dried up lol. but its pretty infrequent and not the source of my problems. after two years of withdrawal of whatever, life must go on and haven't been able to put it all down, at least yet. would like to, but damn addiction sucks. i really hate it. mental health problems and addiction make it wayyy more complicated.

and yeah, gabapentin sucks. been on it since 2012. cant get off with the zyprexa thing as my nervous system is already destabilized. i wake up in withdrawal after about or five hours of sleep. take a couple to feel normal in the morning, and by 9 oclock im bugging. it depletes a lot of nutrients, biotin and magnesium come to mind, prob others. throws everything out of whack.

its worse than benzo withdrawal for me. benzo withdrawal was mostly over in a month for me, with some PAWS, after five years of heavy use. I don't discount that that helped destabilize my CNS. I did it in jail cold turkey. fun times. suboxone at the same time. never really been the same since. at one point, I was on my cot, but on the ceiling pissing myself wondering why gravity was upside down. yikes.

i had to go back to jail bc i messed up. was without gabapentin and zyprexa for a couple weeks, as the bros from the jail forgot to bring my meds to my new place. talk about cruel and unusual punishment. losing my mind all over again. nothing worse than being in a cell going completely mad.

if i was to go cold turkey, i would kill myself and/or go beyond mad. i hate this drug almost as much as zyprexa but i cant get off, too messed up now and cant handle anymore withdrawal. i really really hate these pills. flush the gaba down the toilet or take it once a month to get a kick. thats all its good for. it really has a lot of control over my well being and i don't like it.

haven't had the ringing in a while, been laying off the weirdness. it was real and not in my head. i think it may be demonically influenced, but i don't know. its unlike any other ringing ive experienced. happens to other ufo people too. maybe im special. lol.

oh wait, happening again, seems to happen when i post for some reason. weird. kind of electronic, usually only in one ear. i know it sounds schizo, but its something that keeps happening to me for some reason. hard to explain.

had 7 inlaws and my folks in my 2 br apt for the hurricane. super fun. everyone was ok, but there was some wreckage at the folks and what not. we survived at least.

Whew. I feel your plight. The story about jail, man, I can't even, but I've heard that basically same story from so many people who had to go through WD in jail. Its not humane, people need to realize that. They only care if its immediately life-threatening. Everything else is apparently apt punishment.

You may be aware I am in much the same boat as yourself in other ways, such as being dependent on pregabalin for 3 years and suboxone for 2. Thus I have a very hard time feeling like my old self if I choose to stop taking either of them. The process will take years to get over if I take the path of 'no more physiologically addictive substances'. As of now I am not mentally strong enough to bear it, my condition exacerbated by being only marginally healthy physically (having no colon and an ever-present autoimmune disorder take their toll after decades)

Really strange how you said the ring was going away but simply writing/thinking about it brought it back...what do they call that, psychosomatic?

I hope I didn't upset you either Nin. I didn't intend to but I can see that I probably did and I understand why and it would be pathetic if I pretended I am not responsible. I will be kinder and a bit more thoughtful about where I spew my scepticism. <3 But, please, don't think I am trying to attack you because I sincerely am not, I was questioning the content but never you- though I know there can be a slim difference, and I probably overstepped it. I like reading your posts Ninae, and who will look after Nixiam if we fight? :D

I didn't mind that band you posted, had a hint of post-punk in there. The guy can sing. Norwegian sounds cool when sung. I was going through the metal-archives encycolopedia to see if I know of many metal bands from Trondheim, and whilst there's a few, it seems most were/are from Bergen or Oslo.

What do you think of Fenriz, drummer for black metal band Darkthrone, being voted in as some kind of councillor in Kolbotn?

I've probably asked before, but was black metal and the murders/church arson surrounding it in the early 90's a big deal in Norway? Black metal is sometimes touted as one of Norway's cultural exports which I've always thought is unusual..

I made a decision this week that I am already regretting. I've locked myself into a plan of action that I think I shouldn't have. I have maybe one more week to change my course of action before it might be somewhat too late. I'm being obscure but its guessable.

No, I just got fed up because I just wanted to discuss the quotes and not turn it into a big argument about their origin, or where Jesus went or didn't go, or whether religions are telling us the full truth about those they are based on and what they taught or not.

Anyway, my city is more of a punk city (and big speed city). The black metal killings were a big deal, yea. I once showed you a picture of Vikernes and a friend of my dead grandfather who worked as a court psychiatrist on the case. As I recall, I read an interview with him saying "He has poor soul gifts, but shows potential".

So it was a big deal after it happened, but it's been a long time now. I don't think black metal has ever been a big thing in Norway and it was more overseas that really took off. But I probably haven't been in the right environment.

Last edited:
^Ah yes, I recall our prior discussion. Yeah, honestly when I think of Norway, I think of Black Metal. I am pretty sure I am trans-national, I am Norwegian born in an Australian's body. :D

Xorkoth said:
I think if you think you shouldn't take this path, then you shouldn't. I know how hard it can be to veer off the course once you've made up your mind though. Be strong and you might have fewer regrets.

I think you are right. The decision I made was one of convenience more than anything. But I think it would probably conveniently fuck my life up. :\ Anyway, I backed away from it on Wednesday and feel no ill effects of this. So. Deep water isn't that deep, the pool just had a black floor.

Sweet man, I'm glad. :)

I got a new batch of 3-MeO-PCP, and it seems stronger than the other 3-MeO I've had. We were wondering whether it was even actually 3-MeO, though not sure what else it could be (except maybe 3-MeO-PCE, but that is less potent). Either way it's nice, I'm starting on a multi-day low-dose thing today, tomorrow should reveal whether it's the real thing because in the past this regimen has never failed to produce a lovely hypomanic state by day 2.

Yeah, I finally got some of both a few days back. My brother is back in action. Which is better for normal daily stuff? I'm fucking excited to try 3-meo-pcp.

Whew. I feel your plight. The story about jail, man, I can't even, but I've heard that basically same story from so many people who had to go through WD in jail. Its not humane, people need to realize that. They only care if its immediately life-threatening. Everything else is apparently apt punishment.

You may be aware I am in much the same boat as yourself in other ways, such as being dependent on pregabalin for 3 years and suboxone for 2. Thus I have a very hard time feeling like my old self if I choose to stop taking either of them. The process will take years to get over if I take the path of 'no more physiologically addictive substances'. As of now I am not mentally strong enough to bear it, my condition exacerbated by being only marginally healthy physically (having no colon and an ever-present autoimmune disorder take their toll after decades)

Really strange how you said the ring was going away but simply writing/thinking about it brought it back...what do they call that, psychosomatic?

ya man, i feel ya, we brothers. i knew you had some health issues too. health issues suck. was feeling good and not psychotic yesterday but was kind of manic, only like three hours sleep after two jobs. i don't ever sleep and work 50 hours a week. i feel different everyday. some good, some unimaginably irritable, some psychotic, some manic, some a combo, but i keep showing up. i don't know what people think, but i know i don't always act the same lol. its a roller coaster. my girl just saw a ufo got a video, but crappy. wtf man. shit is weirding me out. those suckers been abducting us, im gonna kill em lol. its prob in my head, it all feels so real, its confusing.

BD last time i tried to reduce gaba i reduced by a 100 mg from 900 a day. went a few weeks, was fine, dropped another hundred. destabilized for three months. even a a couple days suck. its been over two years every day. its literally driving me mad. this stuff has a horrendous withdrawal for me, not as bad as zyprexa, but pretty close. it all is pretty similar after a while once your brain gets shocked.

if we have a nuclear war anytime soon and i can't get my gaba im done. its kind of terrifying, but the thought of going off another drug while im going through what i am is just as terrifying. this pickle sucks. i just wish i could feel like a normal person. i used to play sports and be fine. now im retarded. this brain thing doesn't have that 'going away' vibe.

anyway, sorry, done talking about my issues, just dont have many outlets and been borderline psychotic for months (maybe years lol). sorry for the grumpiness. remaining unapologetic over the weirdness.

my broncos play tonight, hoping for a win after our first loss this season. never been into sports too much but been into football for the last ten years or so. something that i used to not get into.

need to start reading, learning more stuff again, playing music, getting new gear. most the time, its just get through the day mode. took the day off from booze yesterday, was gonna go on a break, but then had to drop six hundred bucks on my car. grr.

LB, if you are in town send me a pm. im not as weird as i am online i promise. my folks and in laws live right off A1A. plugged in for most types of shenanigans, etc. know some heads, got some doses, etc.

yall be good.

Last edited:
There's two things people get really riled up about - religion and vegetarianism. It's also extremely rare that you would agree with someone on both. Even one is hard enough to find.

Yeah, I finally got some of both a few days back. My brother is back in action. Which is better for normal daily stuff? I'm fucking excited to try 3-meo-pcp.

They're both good for normal daily stuff, but -PCP is somewhat more functional -PCE can be more wonky. I would say the later stages/hypomanic effects of -PCP are better, but -PCE has more initial euphoria and such.

I thought you were off drugs Xorkoth? Or is that just Heroin?

I was never on heroin, well for a couple of short 1 to 2-week periods I was, but it was mostly poppy tea and kratom. But yeah, I am off opiates, have been for a year and a half. I never quit other drugs though, I use dissociatives, psychedelics and weed, and occasionally stimulants.

You seem like such a good guy. Did you ever get into crime or involved in the heavy drug scene during your opiate addiction? You don't really seem the type.

No, I didn't, well I did steal poppy seeds from stores sometimes. Actually since the opiates I used were legally available I racked up a huge credit card debt and got to a point for a while where I was also stealing various easily concealable food items from grocery stores so I could eat enough. My addiction was pretty soul-destroying but it consisted of me getting my drugs from the Internet or grocery stores and doing them every day, and lying to people a lot. I never got into a life of crime or anything. I actually got caught stealing from 2 different stores eventually and one of them told me not to come back, and the other said to please think about what I'm doing, they didn't even ban me. Neither had any interest in calling the police.