Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

anything happen in far north queensland

warpedmind

Bluelighter
i'm just wanting to know if theres anything happening in north queensland cause we had the winter solstice and i cant find anything goin on up here at the moment. where woould i go to find out if there is. thnx people:)

Hello Fellow NQLDer! :D

I'm not sure where you are exactly but I usually consult:

http://www.milkcommunity.com/

The sight is run by a guy in Mackay who's a good lad. But unfortunately it gets violated by spam a lot so I think you have to sign up to be able to even look at it. Its worth keeping an eye on tho :)

I've never been to a winter solstice but have had a few friends go and have been led to believe that its good. Unfortunately its always on at a bad time for me :\

moved this over to social, you might get a bit more help from the lovely people in here...

like nickyj...

but dont get in his car, even if he offers you candy...

I was up in Cairns for work a couple of weeks ago and went shopping with an old raving buddy who's just moved up there. He wanted to suss out some parties so we asked a girl working at an alternative clothes store. She recommended oztrance.net too.
Apparently the trance/psytrance scene is pretty good up there!! I suppose you just need to suss out the right people etc...

Hey. I lived in cairns for my beloved adolensce before moving to brissy for uni. The psy-trance scene in cairns is far more active then in brisbane in my own opion. Everyweek end there is at lease a bush down being held by many of the psy-trance crews that rock out. The websites listed above is good...

Try a record shop in town... Its inbetween where jono's use to be and the esplinarde (if you dont know were jonos was, ask any local you see in town.. its near the night markets and tasteys record store). I think its called Psk Sounds or something, its an aborigonal/psytrance store... They always have posters up in there, and the shop owner knows were most of the secret locations for the raves/events are...

Goodluck meeting new people and getting into the 'in' crowd in cairns cause IMO the club scence is shitty up there.