• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

What to eat on meth?

xEx

Bluelighter
What are some good, bearable foods to eat to keep yourself healthy, and to get rid of that knot at the bottom of your stomach after not eating for a day. I'm sure the way to go is to stay nourished, but I'm having trouble eating. What do you recommend?

Anything you can stomache.. you probably wonmt be hungery for much...

I know, I'm NOT hungry for much. But I would like to know what foods people have found easiest to stomache while on meth, in order to keep nutrients in their body.
Phreex, you said in another post that your buddies at the house ate nothing but meth, and were completely strung out. Part of your means to stay healthy and sane was to maintain a healthy diet.
Any help is appreciated.

If you can't stomach barely anything I reccomend bread. Grains are important for energy and it's very easy to hold down. Infact, if your stomach is hurting you're better off eating some lightly blackened bread.

i can't eat while tweakin. bleh. but i'll get myself to down a fruit smoothie. sure its not "eating" persay--but its semi-nutritious, and will provide you with some calories.
and they are super fuckin yummy.
me and the people at the fruit smoothie stand see a lot of eachother
~kristen~

im not sure if it counts as food, but i can always eat lipton noodle soup. im obsessed with it. i must always have it or else i can't eat anything. bread is good in theory, but too dry. lipton soup is a beverage and a food in one. try it.

sushi?
Mmmmmmmmm, much better. I just painfully munched a quarter pounder with cheese, and washed it down with a couple glasses of milk. All thanks to, I believe fairnymph from another post, who suggested smoking a bowl beforehand. Thanks guys. But keep the replies comin' for the next meal time in 8 hours.

ya really man we used to go for sushi after raves all the time back in my meth days... it's really easy on your stomach... well it was for everyone that actually tried it...

Trying to eat when your speeding blows. Your never hungry but have to eat so you don't get sick. I'd say take some one a day vitamines & fresh fruit. And drink some oj...

After about 3-4 straight days of tweakin my friend and I discovered the perfect food to eat while on meth....watermelon.
It's good and isn't really too heavy in your stomach.

A good friend of mine always makes himself a full English breakfast with a glass of freshly squeezed OJ. Puts everything into a blender and blends it down. Then puts it in a glass and drinks it.....
Harry

I agree with starlight, smoothies, especially protein and vitamin fortified ones, are the way to go. Jamba Juice is my friend...
Also, soup or stew can be bearable, yogurt sometimes, as it is soothing on the stomach...really anything that's wet, but I simply CANNOT swallow any dry foods like bread/chips/etc.

for some strange, odd reason, macaroni and cheese is my comfort food .. i may not be able to eat much, but it i can stomach it, somehow.

yeh, i think other people were gettin to the juicy stuff. you know when you wanna eat and drink something at the same time, go for watermelons, oranges, juicy fruit, or some soup.

starlight was right, smoothies are probably the best to drink while you are tweaking. Other than that, try to shoot for eating right before supplement doses, because of course, that will be the lowest peak of the experience.