• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

What to eat on meth?

I would definitely recommend taking a multivitamin like Centrum. That'll take care of some vitamin deficiencies since you're not eating much. Aside from that just make sure you get enough protein and some simple carbohydrates.
BAM!

Am I the only one who doesn't find it hard to eat on gib? I mean.. it's not like I get hungry or anything, but I don't 100% loose the urge to eat and I can eat pretty much whatever is presented to me.

Originally posted by Big Up T-Dot:
Am I the only one who doesn't find it hard to eat on gib? I mean.. it's not like I get hungry or anything, but I don't 100% loose the urge to eat and I can eat pretty much whatever is presented to me.
Hehe you may be one of the VERY few. I find it almost impossible to put food into myself, sometimes I gag just looking at food.
Oh and jamba juice is definately the way to go. Mmm I want that raspberry one right now! ;)

Originally posted by xEx:
What are some good, bearable foods to eat to keep yourself healthy, and to get rid of that knot at the bottom of your stomach after not eating for a day. I'm sure the way to go is to stay nourished, but I'm having trouble eating. What do you recommend?
Maybe I'm missing something. A day here or there of not eating very much is hardly cause for concern. Now, if you're doing meth enough that you are talking about several days a week of not eating, you'll need more than just a good meal to fix your problems. Let's just say you're even doing meth every night but perhaps one line (enough to impact dinner). You'll still be eating breakfast and lunch. If you're binging every day and find you're losing lots of weight, I'd try to quit the meth rather than finding that perfect meal you can stomach.
doc

My main reason for asking was not because I was concerned about the consequences on my health. I asked because I hate the feeling of being completely drained and my stomach hurting from not having any food. I want to be able to enjoy myself, not constantly being reminded that I'm hungry. And thanks to everybody posting, there are some great ideas on here.

Maybe I'm missing something. A day here or there of not eating very much is hardly cause for concern.
Well, if you lift weights, run, bike, swim, do anything of physical exertion everyday and you have a training schedule to maintain, missing a day of food is a very bad idea.

missing a day of food isn't that big of a deal, but as xEx said it just makes you feel better to have food in yer stomache. after almost 2 days of not eating i feel like shit. and as much as i don't want to eat, once i do i feel so much better. food doesn't really disgust me on speed, i just don't want to bother. but it really helps to eat.

Smoothies are always good for me and my girlfriend. We like to stock on frozen yougurt, bannanas and other fruits to make our own.
I think someone said smoothies earlier. I ususally get the protein boost or women's boost, not the energy boost since I am already wired.
Someone else said watermelon...that's always good too. I like to drink milk when I am tweekin.
[ 03 July 2002: Message edited by: Gia Powers ]

Milk, lots and lots of milk and I always feel fine, a few other things, beef jerky, pizza, water and more milk keep that calcium up

Me ,,,I can eat anything no matter what ,,I like big meals ,,Steaks ,Burgers, pasta,,,anything is good ,,,
When I lived with my Partents I would come home Sunday night after a weekend of rollin & tweeking & my mom would always have these huge diiners made ,,,FULL COARSE MEALS !!!
I was forced to eat all this because I couldnt say I wasnt hungry ,,,But It turned out to be a good thing ,,,I could do a entire quarter in a half hour then go to Mcdonolds & eat a #4 value meal Then go do more tweek ,,Practice & before long you can eat anything

Just stick to fruits fruits and more fruits. Also - smoke as much ganja as ya can until you feel like you can digest something. Herbage always makes my stomach feel less on edge; no matter what the chemical or how much. Smoke before and after eating; you just may be able to put a meal down...

I am sure you have found what you needed here, I would like to add V-8 Tomato juice. It gives me lots of vitamins and is easy on my stomach. I have been using Crystal Meth for a few months now and adore it. (I am sure I will take some shit for that statment!!) Banana's and Watermelon are also great suggestions. Personally I get cotton mouth on Crystal so I drink lots of water and chew gum. Hope this helps!

Take a nutrition(check spelling :) ) pill and put a small piece of cheese in a small slice of bread and try to swallow it. You'll get the minerals and vitamins from the pill. Proteins from the cheese. Carbohydrates from the bread. It shold keep you for some time...

I like drinking Slim Fast. Lots of vitamins and tasty too!

Originally posted by DJ_177D177A:
Milk, lots and lots of milk and I always feel fine, a few other things, beef jerky, pizza, water and more milk keep that calcium up
You really don't need calcium. It's all because of the milk commercials that people believe if they don't have enough calcium, they are gonna die. Calcium is necessery for a baby's bone growth. A normal grown up doesn't need the extra calcium in the milk. With or without meth.

Dont eat anything containing vitamin C it will bring you down.
Calcium (Milk) is a need to although not the easiest to try and consume under the influence of meth.
For women an iron intac of some kind
and yeh Bannannas are great but yet again taste a bit like glue under the influence one believes.
One suggests to take a vitamin B boost before indulging in anything. (Baroocas)

Vitamen C will not bring you down from any high. Except maybe a lack of vitamen C high, hehe, I'm hilarious...