• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

What to eat on meth?

well, you do need calcium, you just don't need it from milk. though i would say if you're doing a lot of meth... *some* extra calcium might be a good idea... if you're too low on calcium you start leaching it from your teeth and bones, which can lead to very bad things (e.g. becoming a toothless methhead.)

I usually find fingernails and cigarettes keep me in tip top tweeker ou ...and my twin will twell you the same.....(she's nodding finger in mouth)

I always find that fingernails and cigarettes keep me in tip top tweeker shape...my twin will twell you the same (she's nodding with her finger in her mouth...well actually it's just a nub) Seriously we live by the motto just eat a cracker and have a sip of water every 24 hours. It gets rid of "hairtongue". [looking for nub in all the wrong places...looking for nub .....)

carrots are good.. fruits in general are good.
also.. as disgusting as taco bell is.. its good tweaker food due to the fact that its warm, and greasy, which means minimal chewing and easy swallowing. i prefer the soft taco supremes. heh. its gross, i know. fast food in general is good.. makes up for lost calorie intake from not eating.
xex- when you get that knot in your stomach from hunger, start eating.. it can get to the point where eating turns painful because you haven't eaten in so long.
also.. nutri-grain bars are BAD. they don't work at all. i can't eat them anymore because i tried eating them the first two times i tweaked cuz it was all my friend had in his dorm and i nearly spit them out on the computer screen both times.. ask caffeine_voices, he might remember that incident :]

C21h23 fair call perhaps I should of stated that I "Believe" that vitamin c brings you down.
Well with past experience. And discussion amoung friends.

i take lots of vitamin c 2 grams a day even more when i use and feel the effects of speed. so for me its proven it doesn t stop the effects of any amphetamin. it will move it out of you system somewhat faster they say due to acidification of your blatter (urine container), which accelerates the speed amphetamines are removed from the body.
about the milk fuck milk even speed is a cleaner drug then milk. milk contains a non absorbable form of calcium (calciumbicarbonaat) and contains too much fosfor, saturated fats and protein which excreet calcium from the body on there own.
you need too eat lots of fruit and maybe some raw (or steamed) vegatables supplemented with some vitamins & shit and a supplement containing good calcium along with some magnesium and who knows what (solgar has a good formula for that). if youre afraid of osteoporoses.
if you can work down some bread, good luck and be my guest. soup sounds good though better make some fresh in advance next time. good reading this thread.
[ 13 July 2002: Message edited by: emkee ]
[ 14 July 2002: Message edited by: emkee ]

Upon removal of nub (or index finger to be exact..but not really ain't much left to it) my twin twold me a good mouth full of jism is plum full of that there protien that can tide ya over for at least a day. (She's the twin with the oral fixation she outta know) [[no, no, stay away from the litter box)] Gotta watch toddler sometimes...that's what sleep deprivation can do to an ex-cheerleader. Hell she still has a lot of spunk in her....obviously in more ways than one.
(whats that?) She said make damn sure that the spunk don't taste like gunk 'cause it be rotten then and has no nutritional value. (She was pre-med prior to her present meth. Good luck & Good eatin!

Eat ya some fruit or something with vitamns in it to keep yo' body workin good and finish up with so good ol' pu$$y!

Now as a woman....I'd hate to have to eat pussy through my Meth high!! Although the thought of swallowing my man's load isn't very appealing either...I think I'll stick with banana's and water! hehehehh

anything is edible when being spun...for me anyways. I enjoy a box of that vons store made sushi, california rolls, 2 things of dreamery ice cream, a box of chocolate chip cookies, 3 blueberry muffins, some colby jack cheese, hansons cherry vanlla soda, cottage cheese, starbucks fraps, double quarter pounder no cheese meal, uhhh the list goes on, but baked potatos are bomb-digitty

Tortilla chips are doable with alot of liquid, the crunchiness is a plus since your jaw will be clenching a little.

Yeah mac and cheese is bomb... Even if it sounds gross.. once you got some hot sittin there in front of ya your stomach will growl for sure.. Basically any noodle type product with a sauce will do.. Chips and bread shit is too dry.. and its not hot.. U gotta have something thats warm and has some kind of sauce or something.. :)

a few 30cent cones and u'll be back to normal!
and u'l be able to sleep as well!
oh the power of GREEN!!