Bluelight

Thread: What to eat on meth?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    My main reason for asking was not because I was concerned about the consequences on my health. I asked because I hate the feeling of being completely drained and my stomach hurting from not having any food. I want to be able to enjoy myself, not constantly being reminded that I'm hungry. And thanks to everybody posting, there are some great ideas on here.

2. Collapse Details

[quote]Maybe I'm missing something. A day here or there of not eating very much is hardly cause for concern.
    Well, if you lift weights, run, bike, swim, do anything of physical exertion everyday and you have a training schedule to maintain, missing a day of food is a very bad idea.

3. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    missing a day of food isn't that big of a deal, but as xEx said it just makes you feel better to have food in yer stomache. after almost 2 days of not eating i feel like shit. and as much as i don't want to eat, once i do i feel so much better. food doesn't really disgust me on speed, i just don't want to bother. but it really helps to eat.

4. Collapse Details

Smoothies are always good for me and my girlfriend. We like to stock on frozen yougurt, bannanas and other fruits to make our own.
    I think someone said smoothies earlier. I ususally get the protein boost or women's boost, not the energy boost since I am already wired.
    Someone else said watermelon...that's always good too. I like to drink milk when I am tweekin.
    [ 03 July 2002: Message edited by: Gia Powers ]

5. Collapse Details

Bluelighter

6. Collapse Details

Milk, lots and lots of milk and I always feel fine, a few other things, beef jerky, pizza, water and more milk keep that calcium up

7. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    Gun
    Me ,,,I can eat anything no matter what ,,I like big meals ,,Steaks ,Burgers, pasta,,,anything is good ,,,
    When I lived with my Partents I would come home Sunday night after a weekend of rollin & tweeking & my mom would always have these huge diiners made ,,,FULL COARSE MEALS !!!
    I was forced to eat all this because I couldnt say I wasnt hungry ,,,But It turned out to be a good thing ,,,I could do a entire quarter in a half hour then go to Mcdonolds & eat a #4 value meal Then go do more tweek ,,Practice & before long you can eat anything

8. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    Weed
    Just stick to fruits fruits and more fruits. Also - smoke as much ganja as ya can until you feel like you can digest something. Herbage always makes my stomach feel less on edge; no matter what the chemical or how much. Smoke before and after eating; you just may be able to put a meal down...

9. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    Thumbs up
    I am sure you have found what you needed here, I would like to add V-8 Tomato juice. It gives me lots of vitamins and is easy on my stomach. I have been using Crystal Meth for a few months now and adore it. (I am sure I will take some shit for that statment!!) Banana's and Watermelon are also great suggestions. Personally I get cotton mouth on Crystal so I drink lots of water and chew gum. Hope this helps!

10. Collapse Details

Capsule
    Take a nutrition(check spelling ) pill and put a small piece of cheese in a small slice of bread and try to swallow it. You'll get the minerals and vitamins from the pill. Proteins from the cheese. Carbohydrates from the bread. It shold keep you for some time...

11. Collapse Details

Weed
    whenever i cant eat i smoke a bowl and wait for the munchies to kick in. after that i do a few more lines and im set for a couple of days!

12. Collapse Details

Bluelight
    I like drinking Slim Fast. Lots of vitamins and tasty too!

13. Collapse Details

Exclamation
    [quote]Originally posted by DJ_177D177A:
    Milk, lots and lots of milk and I always feel fine, a few other things, beef jerky, pizza, water and more milk keep that calcium up
    You really don't need calcium. It's all because of the milk commercials that people believe if they don't have enough calcium, they are gonna die. Calcium is necessery for a baby's bone growth. A normal grown up doesn't need the extra calcium in the milk. With or without meth.

14. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    Lightbulb
    Dont eat anything containing vitamin C it will bring you down.
    Calcium (Milk) is a need to although not the easiest to try and consume under the influence of meth.
    For women an iron intac of some kind
    and yeh Bannannas are great but yet again taste a bit like glue under the influence one believes.
    One suggests to take a vitamin B boost before indulging in anything. (Baroocas)

15. Collapse Details

Vitamen C will not bring you down from any high. Except maybe a lack of vitamen C high, hehe, I'm hilarious...

16. Collapse Details

well, you do need calcium, you just don't need it from milk. though i would say if you're doing a lot of meth... *some* extra calcium might be a good idea... if you're too low on calcium you start leaching it from your teeth and bones, which can lead to very bad things (e.g. becoming a toothless methhead.)

17. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    I usually find fingernails and cigarettes keep me in tip top tweeker ou ...and my twin will twell you the same.....(she's nodding finger in mouth)

18. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    I always find that fingernails and cigarettes keep me in tip top tweeker shape...my twin will twell you the same (she's nodding with her finger in her mouth...well actually it's just a nub) Seriously we live by the motto just eat a cracker and have a sip of water every 24 hours. It gets rid of "hairtongue". [looking for nub in all the wrong places...looking for nub .....)

19. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    Star
    carrots are good.. fruits in general are good.
    also.. as disgusting as taco bell is.. its good tweaker food due to the fact that its warm, and greasy, which means minimal chewing and easy swallowing. i prefer the soft taco supremes. heh. its gross, i know. fast food in general is good.. makes up for lost calorie intake from not eating.
    xex- when you get that knot in your stomach from hunger, start eating.. it can get to the point where eating turns painful because you haven't eaten in so long.
    also.. nutri-grain bars are BAD. they don't work at all. i can't eat them anymore because i tried eating them the first two times i tweaked cuz it was all my friend had in his dorm and i nearly spit them out on the computer screen both times.. ask caffeine_voices, he might remember that incident :]

20. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    Smile
    C21h23 fair call perhaps I should of stated that I "Believe" that vitamin c brings you down.
    Well with past experience. And discussion amoung friends.

21. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    Exclamation
    i take lots of vitamin c 2 grams a day even more when i use and feel the effects of speed. so for me its proven it doesn t stop the effects of any amphetamin. it will move it out of you system somewhat faster they say due to acidification of your blatter (urine container), which accelerates the speed amphetamines are removed from the body.
    about the milk fuck milk even speed is a cleaner drug then milk. milk contains a non absorbable form of calcium (calciumbicarbonaat) and contains too much fosfor, saturated fats and protein which excreet calcium from the body on there own.
    you need too eat lots of fruit and maybe some raw (or steamed) vegatables supplemented with some vitamins & shit and a supplement containing good calcium along with some magnesium and who knows what (solgar has a good formula for that). if youre afraid of osteoporoses.
    if you can work down some bread, good luck and be my guest. soup sounds good though better make some fresh in advance next time. good reading this thread.
    [ 13 July 2002: Message edited by: emkee ]
    [ 14 July 2002: Message edited by: emkee ]

22. Collapse Details

jello, yogurt, and icecream....All goes down easy!

23. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    Talking
    Upon removal of nub (or index finger to be exact..but not really ain't much left to it) my twin twold me a good mouth full of jism is plum full of that there protien that can tide ya over for at least a day. (She's the twin with the oral fixation she outta know) [[no, no, stay away from the litter box)] Gotta watch toddler sometimes...that's what sleep deprivation can do to an ex-cheerleader. Hell she still has a lot of spunk in her....obviously in more ways than one.
    (whats that?) She said make damn sure that the spunk don't taste like gunk 'cause it be rotten then and has no nutritional value. (She was pre-med prior to her present meth. Good luck & Good eatin!

24. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    Eat ya some fruit or something with vitamns in it to keep yo' body workin good and finish up with so good ol' pu$$y!

25. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    Talking
    Now as a woman....I'd hate to have to eat pussy through my Meth high!! Although the thought of swallowing my man's load isn't very appealing either...I think I'll stick with banana's and water! hehehehh

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast