• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

Things you'd never wear...

I lol'd.

Things I would never wear-
Harem pants (still)
Things with brand names or logos on them
Things with sayings that are supposed to be witty

Sweat bands, n jeans that are supposed to "Look cool" but don't fit properly , thinking about it they don't look good anyway .

I am the same way about crocs I hate them.. HATE them! And holiday sweaters, extra shout out of hate to the ones that blink and flash lights..

Oh and Disney themed Sweaters for adults.. Like Mikey Mouse and Winnie the pooh! My version of hell includes me being stuck in one of these...

Crocs are hilarious and make people look like they have club feet. Apparently they are very comfy, and while i'm ALL about form over fashion (i never wear stuff that is uncomfortable just to look good), i just don't think i'm so much so that i'd wear crocs.

Speaking of jeans that don't fit properly - i'm used to seeing guys in baggy jeans that don't fit, but there is a trend nowadays for guys to wear skinny jeans that are halfway down their arses with the crotch halfway down their thighs. I. DON'T. GET. IT. It takes everything I have to not go up behind them, pull their jeans up and tell them to buy a fucking belt and what the hell is wrong with you!

and this hairstyle, i want to stab this hairstyle in the eye with a pencil:

Happiness_by_saturdayx.jpg

Great Googely Moogelys I know what you mean! I told my son Mayhem that if he ever wore that hairstyle I would kill him in the face lol. Pants down around your ass piss me off... It's Prison Bitch Syndrome, In prison men would show they are available by sagging their pants below their ass.. apparently that translated into the public as prison gangsta.. I never go that?

We call that emo hair. And I advise you put anyone you see wearing it out of their misery!

-Crocs - You look fucking ridiculous in those things!

-T-shirts with majestic wild life on them.

-sunglasses that cost for than $20. I am just not paying that much for something I'll loose in a few months.

-Night gowns. Not even at night, I just dont see the point.

Also I think its high time we celebrate some weird/bad fashion!!!!!!

So I have officially created The Quirky Fashion Thread!!!

That reminds me, people who leave the tags on hats, or any article of clothing for that matter, should be shot.

I will never wear:

Crocs
Mom jeans
Anything the color yellow
Dresses or skirts with pants worn underneath (leggings are okay though)
Sneakers unless I'm working out

^ jeans where the rise is so high they border on overalls, and faded 80's style, elastic in the leg openings for bonus points. Google "mom jeans" and hit the images tab ;)

I don't think I could ever wear skinny jeans as I actually have thighs (despite being slim) and couldn't squeeze into them...

^ jeans where the rise is so high they border on overalls, and faded 80's style, elastic in the leg openings for bonus points. Google "mom jeans" and hit the images tab ;)
I looked 'em up to get a better look, but I can't tell how high they go--Do they go to the belly button? Higher?

I'd never wear a tube top or short shorts. Unless the short shorts were part of a swimsuit.

^ Those scarves are waaay out of place...

Two other things I DREAD wearing:

The Fanny Pack
fp1-040615-53-2.jpg

(A shirtless man with a treasure trail is curiously unattractive all of a sudden!)

Crocks
y1ppn7HLrCy5HA005rwWv8pyBqOxlThbTcPUecXZK78fcjGnOuSAnRJn_1w8OO23lStR7ii6Vug2H0

EEeewwww.

I was going to mention Crocks too-- those are SO hideous.

My friend's dad wears short shorts and a fanny pack with a white v-neck shirt all the time. He has a mullet and looks like he's from 1980. He's a fashion disaster. lol.