• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

Things you'd never wear...

- Skinny jeans. They look nice on some people but not with my body type.

- Mini skirts. The only exception would be with tights or leggings but I really just don't like my legs.

- Horizontal stripes. Again with the body type thing.

- Neon colors and most patterns.

- Items with the logo as the main focus.

- Boot covers to a rave, or anywhere else for that matter.
images

ZOMFG these are the dumbest thing ever!

Grey t shirts.

Yeah...there's a lotta colors I stay away from. But I wouldn't say I'd never wear a certain color. But usually I only wear back, dark blue, red and white shirts. But I mean like light gray shirts...nah you'd never see me wear one of those. Dark gray is okay though.

- Items with the logo as the main focus.

yep. this is pretty much it. there have been countless times i've said, "oh lawd, i will never wear that!" and then it comes to be a trend and lo and behold i'm wearing skinny jeans and clogs.

the whole logo thing will probably always be a constant fashion no-no for me. even with expensive designer labels, i think it's a little cheap. like, "hey look at me i was able to afford this ONE handbag and so that you know i paid $400 for it, i need it to have the Coach logo all over it."

the only thing i'd maybe bend for though, is a Louis Vuitton piece with a Takashi Murakami designed pattern.

I got a couple of Armani t-shirts for Christmas. Totally not my thing to be one of those douches who walks around sporting that retarded name that was really pretentious in the 90's (currently just ghetto looking). However, I wear them to bed every night because they are so soft and stitched so well around the shoulders.

^The mall right by my house recently put in an entire Croc's STORE! A whole store devoted to the ugliest shoes on the planet :\

Ever wonder what occupies the space between jeans and leggings? Well, I swore I'd never find out.

Today, I accidentally tried on some of the dreaded jeggings in the store, because, well, they looked like just a goddamn pair of jeans. So I put them on, and, bewildered at the lack of a zipper, I still found them extremely comfortable and actually looked really nice on the hips and ass. They also tuck into my knee high boots quite nicely. I couldn't say no! So call me a hypocrite... I have turned to the dark side and now own some JEGGINGS!!!! dun dun dun

Oh, and I will also NEVER wear uggs-style boots. I'm sure they're damn comfortable as well and I'm just being snobby by not giving them a chance.

You'll never catch me in anything red. Ew.

Also, I really hate any sort of pattern on clothing. I'm like pattern phobic. Plain colors or very simple textures only.

Last edited:
^^ Haha I had to google rompers =D
We call them playsuits.

I would LOVE to be able to wear playsuits! I personally think they're cute.....
But in my opinion one has to be the absolute perfect tiny little body frame to be able to pull it off.

long pants with any footwear which shows any skin on my foot.

omg i love nike and gladiator sandals!

i saw a pair of these on the street and flipped my shit

3565531936_9720753df1.jpg

i have long narrow feet so i think they'd be perfect

wow, chuck in a tiny little visible air in the heel or compressed zoom and those would be heavenly.... if i had tits of course.

- Boot covers to a rave, or anywhere else for that matter.
images

ZOMFG these are the dumbest thing ever!

These are awesome!!! I am being serious.

On another note -

What's wrong with stomach-bearing shirts !?

stomach1.jpg

I have worn fluffy boot covers many many times and I regret nothing.

....NOTHING!!

=D

^^^ and so you shouldnt, girls look hot in those kitten flufftastic, booties: spesh with hot pants:)

Id never say I would'nt wear anything, am far too fickle