• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

what pill is this ??

Xisgood

Bluelighter
got a question - i was getting dexadrine from a friend and they were black and white capsules with orange beads inside
the person gave me these today - they say they are the generic form - i was hoping someone could tell me if this is true - and if not - what kind of pills i got
they are a half white half light brown capsule and the writing on the side says Barr 955
thanx alot i appreciate it

i think that if you went to rxlist.com,
a) you would have already found out, and
b) you wouldn't get flamed like you are going to now.

pulls down welding mask... lights flamethrower. My name is Amigo Montoyo, you disgraced this forum.. prepare to die. :) Not a big deal.. no flamage from me.

Why do we keep telling them to go to that website. It is even mentioned in the FAQ!!
Can't we have a script that just automatically flames you if you have "pill", "what" and "?" in your title?

Xisgood -
I am going to request you be banned from this website.. hey DUMBASS, NO FUCKING PILL ID's YOU STUPID SACK OF FUCK! Dear god, can't you READ THE GUIDELINES?
To all those that replied and DID NOT HELP HIM WITH HIS ANSWER .. I am VERY PLEASED and as long as the rest of OD supports out "no pill-id" policy we will eridicate this problem! Well, someday..