• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Blank Script with Doctor's Signature on it??

Droop

Bluelighter
What can i do with this situation? My friends mom can write out prescriptions and she found a bunch of blank ones in her room with different doctors signatures on them. Could it be possible to get some xanax or maybe any narcotics out of this deal. If you can help i would appreciate it. Thank you.

Sure you can use those for any schedule 3 or 4 drug. The big question is "is it worth going to jail for?" If you decide to try it research very well what to write and don't write for any stupid amounts with 3 refills. It can be done just KNOW what you are doing. hit the search engine and read some threads on this.
Maybe: lortab 7.5
sig: P.O. PRN PAIN
caution: you will go to jail if caught!

Originally posted by TaskAdiKtion:
Yeah, you should script some oval shaped pills with E396 with 7.5 on them, ohh and make it for 100 pills too.
I don't understand how you can say something like this. Yeah, the other thread that Droop posted really shouldn't have, but even at the end he appologized and asked that it be closed...I think you should hang around a little more than A WEEK before you start to post replies like this.
Oh and Droop, sorry I don't have any first hand experience with what you want to do, but I'm sure some of the people that worked in Pharmacies can help you out. I think the benzos may be a little easy to get by though...

^^^ Yeah, docs are different on this. It seems most times I get a script for pain meds its #14 or #24 or #16. For some reason, they seem to like these numbers. Only one time I got one for #30.

You have to realize that doctor's write in a different language. It's a somewhat english/latin combo. As long as you know the proper way to write the desired drugs name, & what incrimints it is prescribed in. It's not that difficult to do, it just takes a little research & commonsense. Don't get greedy & go for a kick ass drug like OC's with a large amount. Stick with something easier like vicodin, or percs. And be aware of what drugs can & can not have refills. Do a search on Phreex's method on how to pass a script. Good luck...

Percocet is CII and thus has to be written on a triplicate script (the pharmacist would notice if you had a plain script for CII anything). I don't think this person has these type of blank scripts though. But yes, if they are suspicious of you, they can call the doctor and verify it.

A script for percs would be schedule II while loratab, falls under:
Not more than 300 milligrams of dihydrocodeinone (hydrocodone) per 100 milliliters or not more than 15 milligrams per dosage unit, with one or more active nonnarcotic ingredients in recognized therapeutic amounts
and therefore should be schedule III. Schedule II is alot more lax than schedule II prescribing.
It does seem fairly dangerous, maybe going at night when the doctor isn't going to be in his office might be safer (if they tell you to wait till morning don't come back and use a fake name at a place you don't frequent). Of course this advice just seems like common sense to me as I have no experience (and don't plan to get any) in this area.
Is your friends mom actually helping you on this or you just stealing them from her? As the pads are numbered if you do get caught this might be traceable back to her (and hence perhaps you). If she is helping you and has valid scripting power it is an entierly differnt ballgame. Also how are you sure she doesn't keep good track of them? Check the dates if any are written on the pads, I believe after 6 months you can't legally fill them and if the date is even a while old it will be sucpicious.
Also do you have any idea what kinds of doctors these are? If you are really going to go through with this do some research...benzos from a psychiatrist are belivable...pain meds arent.

*Sigh* No, no, no... I suspect many of the former replies have NOT done this. I have been doing this recently with INTENSE A+++ SUCCESS. As of now I've successfully gotten the following: Vicodin ES #30 1 refill, Percocet 10/650mg #30, Lortab 10/500mg #30 2 refill, Lortab 10/500mg #20 1 refill, Xanax 1mg #60 1 refill, Demerol 50mg #30 (I pride myself on that one) Now, for certain reasons, generally that many people on Bluelight have the IQ of table salt I'm not gonna post my method although I can almost gaurentee success with it. I don't want some morons trying, especially in MY STATE and fucking with my operation! Got it? If you are REALLY serious about this and aren't retarded to boot the please e-mail me at: [email protected]
OR even better, hit me up on AIM at: Alternity75mg
--Droop, I want to contact you soon, so find me
on AIM or AT LEAST e-mail. We should talk...

Yeah, I agree with what some others said. I had a very close friend of mine that used to run that game, and guess what, he went to jail!! And he was pretty cautious, and he got away with it for a long time until they caught him..but they did.
i won't post the details either of how he used to run his game, but he used to think it was pretty foolproof too..
And just like someone stated, doctors have their own friggin language of writing them scripts...make sure you know what you're doing if you do this. Jail really ain't worth a few script of zanies or pain killers though..think about it.

Well thanks for all your advice guys. The outcome of yesterdays work was 14 40mg oxycontins. I was very pleased with the outcome.

Originally posted by RJW:

caution: you will go to jail if caught!

N.B. The above does not apply if you are a member of a well connected political family. If caught you can look forward to a couple of months chilling on the beach, sorry I mean in a rehab clinic, and then the charges are dropped.
However if you are a commoner then you can expect to go to prison. Especially now that the publicly funded rehab clinics have been shut down. Because it is SSSSSSOOOOOOOO much cheaper to send people to prison than to rehab......
Harry

I would adsvise you don't do it, but fuck it, go ahead and go for some C-III or C-IV drugs... you might get caught but they would probably just tell you get the hell out...