• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Ever wondered where you would be if you had never come across bluelight?

Whats not to like about fishing? You drink beer and then drink more beer and from time to time drink more beer in between drinking more beer.......I reckon you will love it.

I think all seafood tastes and smells like garbage. There's nothing worse than the smell of freshly deceased fish and bait :)

And I prefer the fishies to be allowed to swim around and live out their lives as they will it (or as their neurochemistry and genes direct anyways).

But I do like sand, beer, and the ocean.

If I had never come across bluelight...:\

Well. I would still have tried drugs, because they were offered to me by my now-husband, who I was trying to impress at the time, 2 weeks into our relationship and well before bluelight time.

After that weekend I decided to do a little internet "research" of my own and ended up here.

I don't think I would have gotten as far into it as I did, had I not found this site. I found a hell of a lot of co-collaborators and acceptance of what I had previously thought of as a "druggie thing" and a path I'd never take

Bluelight parties and friendships caressed and teased my own inate self-destruct button and I can absolutely say by the time my initiator had recovered from his own hangover he had unwittingly created a monster.... an eager apprentice wanting, and orchestrating, more.

Within months I became the one both suggesting it and getting it, and can honestly say I was the initiator in every single one of our ' big nights' which turned into every weekend or thereabouts for 4+ years.

Don't know where I'd be now had a baby not saved me.... us. More me

I don't blame bluelight, I probably would have sought it out anywhere... but bluelight and its friendships did make it easier.

I do have three or four really good friendships that I take from here and care about those people deeply... but that side of my life is a bit of a shadow now and I am necessarily taking a step back. The scales tip one way and they tip another, and the dawn breaks on a different life.

Thankyou bluelight, for the memories :)

Id be the exact same, all i know about drugs are from ppl i met outside of the net, and all the stuff ive learnt about drugs on the net is erowid. Id have the same friends, same connections, etc etc.

Given me a few more ideas..... very informative..... Where would I be without bluelight?? Sitting in front of this computer looking at other shit....
Love the guys on this site -very friendly and approachable.

xx

as sad as it sounds, my life would be a lot different if i hadn't discovered bluelight.

i couldnt give a rats arse about the drugs or the music..

what i love is some of the people i have met through here. sure, there are a fair number of fuckwits, but once you wade through the flotsam, you can find some good people..

whilst some of those people may or may not be in my life, through them i have met many others who i'm happy to call good friends.

the've been there when i needed them, given advice when i was seeking it & provided laughs when needed.

surprisingly the direction given by some people i only knew a short time got my head together and got me on the straight n narrow...

and of course, without bluelight, i wouldnt have the fuzzy but funny memories of wonderful parties, and the stupid, childish fights that remind me of being in school :)

^ spam?

I can unquivocally say that one of the greatest people I know was a bluelight discovery. In fact, he and muzby were the first 2 people I met from here.

Without bluelight, I would potentially have never met my awesome flat mate or boyfriend. I didn't meet them through here (although they are both BLers), but I did meet them through the tangled, incestuous bluelight web of hook-ups and fuck-ups.

^ That's pretty much where i am at, without bluelight i would have not have met my lovely housemate or my boyfriend. Also (and you know who you are - (lil, ron,meg) i wouldn't have met without this site and for that i am forever grateful!

leecie said:
I can unquivocally say that one of the greatest people I know was a bluelight discovery. In fact, he and muzby were the first 2 people I met from here.

it's my boyfriend, yeah? :D

if i'd not come across bluelight theoretically i'd not be with him, or be in sydney, i'd have 5 less best friends than i do, i'd not know half the people i do, or have been to half the places i have. but i believe in fate so i think the things that matter were meant to happen so would have happened no matter what.

I guess I would just be looking for similar sites with this type of info. Probably no better or worse, perhaps just not as well informed.
s.

joannie_mhm said:
it's my boyfriend, yeah? :D

He wishes! I actually meant DJC, but you can tell your boy that I meant him. He's kinda cool too.

Well I was just discovering drugs and can't quite remember if my ex introduced me to BL or I found it at around the same time.

Without BL I would have been a lot less informed and have not very many friends who I could have shared a part of my life with. During my heavy drug taking days I was only ever on the fringes of the BL crew - its only in the past year or so I've made good friends out of some of you guys!

BL has been there throughout a first love, a new city and a few years hiatus where I discovered myself again...and now its a place of comfort and sporadic posting. :D