• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Im facinated with the culture of australians...

LiLc

Ex-Bluelighter
Im very fixated on this whole subject that Klue brought up.

Klue said:
There are no toilets here in Australia and our sinks are buckets of water. In the cities they have fancy out houses, but you would'nt catch me pissing in one of the new fangled fancy things. I would feel more at home pissing on a sheep like I normally do.

So my question is to you guys, do you dig holes in your backyards and poop in them?

We are hunter gatherers

We spend 10-15 hours a week obtaining nutritional foods

While you agriculturists spend 40-60 hours a week working, you're the grunts of society with more health problems and bone weaknesses than you would have otherwise. Poisoned by heavy metals and infectious diseases, stressed and plagued by mental illness. All because you realised that wheat seeds popped near your campsite.

LiLc said:
Im very fixated on this whole subject that Klue brought up.

So my question is to you guys, do you dig holes in your backyards and poop in them?
Yes, this is true.

I've got a pet crocodile. I also ride a kangaroo to work and university. My university is a little shack where a drunken old professor teaches me the secrets of bush tucker. I make a mean widichidi grub stir fry.

But my roo is genetically modified and fully turbo charged bro. It's arsehole has been modified and is now a sub woofa. Turbo kangabeatz.

psycosynthesis said:
I've got a pet crocodile. I also ride a kangaroo to work and university. My university is a little shack where a drunken old professor teaches me the secrets of bush tucker. I make a mean widichidi grub stir fry.

this made me laugh pictures of you getting a ride in a kangaroo to work and university!! haha. thats awesome!

What is funny is that most Americans think of two things as fundamentally Australian: Paul Hogan as Crocodile Dundee, and Steve Irwin.

Native Australians (and by this I mean the non-native natives, not the whale whispering dancers) find it insulting to be pigeonholed. Anyway that's not important . I mean, Paul Hogan is a fucking God but you won't catch any Aussies admitting to that. In my opinion, Australians are just like British people or Americans except they are more rugged, self-sufficient, athletic and used to sleeping with spiders and things of that sort. Americans talking about Australia like it's some kind of foreign country is so absurd. It's just an offshoot of the natural progression of the Anglo steam engine.

Benefit said:
What is funny is that most Americans think of two things as fundamentally Australian: Paul Hogan as Crocodile Dundee, and Steve Irwin.

Native Australians (and by this I mean the non-native natives, not the whale whispering dancers) find it insulting to be pigeonholed. Anyway that's not important . I mean, Paul Hogan is a fucking God but you won't catch any Aussies admitting to that. In my opinion, Australians are just like British people or Americans except they are more rugged, self-sufficient, athletic and used to sleeping with spiders and things of that sort. Americans talking about Australia like it's some kind of foreign country is so absurd. It's just an offshoot of the natural progression of the Anglo steam engine.

How dare you pigeon hole us as a steam engine.

Australia is the first place i want to go to over seas. I want to go to many places, but Australia just looks like it has great looking landscapes.

iwish said:
a bandicoot

bandicoot.jpg

That thing is awesome.

Like 2/3rds of our Native Mammals look like that.
Jus' bigger.
Or smaller.

One of those was wrestling with a koala on my desk just now and accidentally banned a random American.

STREWTH! =D

Benefit said:
Paul Hogan is a fucking God but you won't catch any Aussies admitting to that.

Oh no I'll agree with you there. Mainly because he told the tax office to go fuck themselves. His movies i'm ambivalent towards. See, crocodiles anyone can handle, but the ATO is pure evil.

CRIKEY! tha shelia just got back from tha outdoor dunny tha other side of woop woop .... as for the above post, yer we were mostly convicts, far from wankers the sort of folk who were responsible for kicking bitch ass, thats why we were shipped ova here, motherfuckers were scared of us :p now we are a super breed of kickass hardass crocadile wrestiling , kangaroo riding, stubby chuggin ledgends.... AUSTRAILIA RULEZ FTW!!=D
evolutions a bitch:|

This thread has made me laugh so hard...

I love it how us Aussies pay out everyone else in the world and keep going to even pay out ourselves, shows we don't give a flying fuck what everyone else thinks and we are so laid back.