• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Im facinated with the culture of australians...

psycosynthesis said:
But my roo is genetically modified and fully turbo charged bro. It's arsehole has been modified and is now a sub woofa. Turbo kangabeatz.

This made me laugh :)

I just read all of these posts and the language how you guys speak has me mind fucked, you vegemite eating wankers!

Klue, I am trying to find the paper, it will be here somewhere.........but anyways, there was a corroboree recently that found that there was a chance you could get cancer from eating the wool of sheep that have been pissed on.

The message stick has been sent out warning everyone.

What I dont get is how ewes all talk as if we are a different country to America.........We are just a part of allabaaama arnt we?

iwish said:
We are hunter gatherers

We spend 10-15 hours a week obtaining nutritional foods

While you agriculturists spend 40-60 hours a week working, you're the grunts of society with more health problems and bone weaknesses than you would have otherwise. Poisoned by heavy metals and infectious diseases, stressed and plagued by mental illness. All because you realised that wheat seeds popped near your campsite.

LOL.. brilliant answer. Shit.. I better keep peddling to keep the generator running so I can finish this post.. sorry if I get cut off mid speech. Im lucky this laptop washed up on shore in the first place.

Yes I go out farming with my woodoo stick everyday. I subsist of jellyfish and seaweed. As we don't have anything more advanced then cycle-power, I let my babies roost with dingoes and inside roo pouches. My roos are my only source of protein and I need their poop to kindle the fire.

Someone told me yesterday that you Yanks have these things called... ammm... c.c.c.cars? and you flew this big VB can to the moon! I didn't believe them.. pfftt...

But alas, every morning when I wake up I thank the Sun gods i'm not like this : www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hp4iI59BfpQ

Last edited:
ClubbinGuido said:
Aussies are fucking savages.

Aye me hearty... noble savages non the less...

Snakemen1b.jpg

I guess i'm prod to be australian

e9f6md.jpg

whatever the fuck that means...

Benefit said:
In my opinion, Australians are just like British people or Americans except they are more rugged, self-sufficient, athletic and used to sleeping with spiders and things of that sort

lol self sufficient

But I mean, Australian cole is great. $6 a tonne. Some people built an island from a load of it after export and now it's sinking. These are troubled times.

Instead of being so fascinated by Australia maybe you should be acquainting yourself with a dictionary.

What?! Australia has it's own culture now?

Ay caramb.. I mean.. strewth, mate!

But seriously, give it a few years and 'culture' will have nothing to do with where you happen to be geographically located.

I hope, anyway.

Well they say culture is anything that can be diffused down through the generations. From farting in a can to building an atom bomb.. so then, I guess Australia does have culture..... Anyone seen my fly swat?

punch e punch said:
What?! Australia has it's own culture now?

Ay caramb.. I mean.. strewth, mate!

But seriously, give it a few years and 'culture' will have nothing to do with where you happen to be geographically located.

I hope, anyway.

Sure it has culture...
Any country has a history of wearing a hat with corks on it to keep away the massive blow-flies who feed at sheeps bottoms certainly deserve their own culture...

One day you too may wear "The Hat" and be accepted as one of us...
Don't know if the sheeps bottoms will catch on though... ;)