• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Ketamine topical creams/preperations

Can the pharmacists/ techs who posted in this thread list the inactive ingredients in a *typical* batch of this? It sounds like extremely stupid people are going to eat it one way or another (facepalm) so we might as well educate them.
I did. Typically these are gels, in Ethoxy Diglycol, Lecithin Palmitate, and Pleuronic F-127. So you are correct... to eat this stuff would not be a good idea. Please do NOT eat...

I got a great trip from the cream. I injected rectally using a plunger (syringe without a needle) that I left over from a vet prescription. Washed it out and will clean it after every use. In a pinch I just use my finger. I had a very nice trip.

Last edited:
I've definitely ingested some of this cream and it definitely has potential for recreational use. Measuring the amount of ketamine taken is extremely hard though, pretty much impossible for me. So each time is either hit or miss. Usually hit though, I found that one pump will do good, 1.5 is perfect, have yet to try more than that due to the bupiv. in it. Scared it'll mess with my heart. I want to extract the ketamine out of this though. That would be nice.

Wow, this is an old post, but I'll reply anyway. I decided to use a plunger (syringe minus the needle) from an old vet prescription. Washed it out and gave it a try. Had a beautiful trip.

Just today I was prescribed a topical cream to treat severe nerve pain. The cream contains; clonidine 0.5%,lidocaine 4%, and ketamine 5%. directions say apply to affected area 3x daily. What are you wanting to know about it exactly?

Last edited: