Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

What's the last MOVIE you watched? v 3.0

^ very cool thanks 4 those links.... pair of fuckin nutters they b..
OT: will b watching george carlins "life is worth losing" as soon as the squildren are in bed, can already say it'l b brilliant even though i have not yet seen it:D ...... George rules!

tropic thunder. the white actor playin the black guy(forgot his name, was ironman in ironman) made the whole movie i swear

^ robert downey jr, yes?

no reservations.
i have to watch all movies related in this way to cooking. perhaps it is a sickness. i made myself sit through ratatouille just because thomas keller was on board to help out with the various recipes and dishes involved. this movie.... sappy dappy romance stuff... but no kitchen in the world is run at such a clean (absent of foul language, sexual remarks and such) as the one in this movie.

swwv3b.jpg

i liked this movie, but i need to see it again so i can really get it. i felt like i was watching a movie in that time period, from the cover of the DVD, to the opening credits, to the end. i think they did a real good job w/ that aspect and cate blanchett was damn good as the wife of a german SS soldier. very believable as a german. i was impressed.

Last edited:
george carlin on location @ the university of sothern california from way back in 1977, a huge difference to his later stuff, didnt enjoy as much, but still great.. im about to start "back in town" which i bielieve was his 1996 majour show, have good exptations of it

i've listened to the back in town audio many, many times. it is excellent.

alasdair

pusherx31x05x06xfc.jpg

the thread title changed, it use to be last movie..*i think, now its last "thing" so technically it was the dnc, hillary clinton speech.. btw, michelle obama = fine az fuck.

CharlieBartlettPoster.jpg

i thought this was a pretty good movie. definitely worth a second watch cause i think i may have missed some integral parts though i caught the general theme. :)

alasdairm said:
i've listened to the back in town audio many, many times. it is excellent.

alasdair

how right u are!! i was fully impressed with this one, what a classic.
i'v just gained his whole collection on DVD so there will be many posts about George:)
givin him a break tonite but... "little nicky" is on TV... nice nice

Overboard

OVERBOARD.jpg

I fancied watching something familiar, and so I stuck the DVD on this afternoon. I absolutely adore Goldie Hawn, and all the ridiculous films she made way back when. :)

"total recall" such a great movie. back when arnie was just a dumbass beefcake actor, who'd of thunk he would be governer of california now watchin this and alike back in the day?:D

^ im actualy lookin foward to this one..... trailer seemed pertty cool to me:\
but different strokes 4 different folks;)
what was it like ladyinthesky? a yay or nay?
tarrintino rarley dissapoints me

S.M.F.G said:
^ im actualy lookin foward to this one..... trailer seemed pertty cool to me:\
but different strokes 4 different folks;)
what was it like ladyinthesky? a yay or nay?
tarrintino rarley dissapoints me
First, it's spelled Tarantino. Second, he really has nothing to do with this movie. It was written and directed by Larry Bishop. If you hate it, don't blame Tarantino.

I watched Hell Ride with Lady last night

It was ok, i dont think she liked very much

there was A LOT of nudity in the movie and peyote

^ sounds the treat:D
"beetlejuice" appeared on the screen late last night, i havnt watched it since i was like 13 or something, hellova lot ezyr to understand fully this time around..