• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

1,3-Dimethylamylamine (50mg) - First Time - Why So Serious

Yes you can smoke 1,3-DMAA, it vaporises very easily in a meth pipe, and that is as the HCl salt. I imagine the freebase is even easier to vaporise (but is probably a horrible corrosive oil). Not much point in doing it though, there are no real advantages over oral admin.
Oral and rectal have been the best ROAs for this compound, and that advice is from my >40 trials with it.

Smoke it i recall reading a while back some legal high pusher saying his stuff you could smoke like meth... with similar effects.. what bullshit.

I can't believe it makes someone sleepy. I have a feeling that there are many forms or purity issues with types of this shit.

i just got a bottle of this stuff in the mail today. right when it came i opened up the bottle and took a 40mg capsule. didnt feel much stimulation or anything. dont know if i need some more or not but its been about three hours since i took it and it wasnt all that great. im gonna insufflate right now... maybe it'll be a good mix with MDAI though iv been meaning to make a mixture of these two for a while now... any ideas or comments?

good for boyou bibuylding, givrds you focus, strenght, good mood, but don´t abuse it....because of it i am now on coke and on ritalin

Last edited:
Tried it. For me, garbage at 25mg, and garbage at 50mg. Felt no dopamine push at all, just an adrenaline jitter.

Then again, I am on Wellbutrin, so my mileage probably varies. Wellbutrin, incidentally, is much more euphoric for me... T+45 mins calm, focused, and socially adept. Maybe ask your doc about it for the smoking (originally why I started, quit cold turkey in a week, zero cravings), and see if you like it.

Shit made me go into an REM state and have mild allergic reactions.
Dont smoke it it produces way too much smoke and its not pure.
Its all from dodgey chinese labs not made for consumption.

I like this alot. 50mg is mild for me. I believe it mostly causes release of Norepinephrine (NE.... adrenaline, right?).

At 100mg, plus some high% MuacunaPruriens extract a little earlier to boost dopamine, plus a moderate amount of caffeine, it's actually rather euphoric, at least for me and someone I know. When I added some "Chocamine" (theobromine, theophylline) the feeling of flowing euphoria was quite strong.

On its own it doesn't quite seem to kick in too well... combined with some caffeine seems to really kick it into gear, and is the best way to use it IME."

Tried it. For me, garbage at 25mg, and garbage at 50mg. Felt no dopamine push at all, just an adrenaline jitter.

Then again, I am on Wellbutrin, so my mileage probably varies. Wellbutrin, incidentally, is much more euphoric for me... T+45 mins calm, focused, and socially adept. Maybe ask your doc about it for the smoking (originally why I started, quit cold turkey in a week, zero cravings), and see if you like it.

not doubth about efect on you, but l tried it for 1rst time in a Bobdibuyilding Suplement called "Jack3d",i do bodibuylding for years, and never hadt5hat king of focus, mood, speed (why not?), it lasted me for several hours, I liked it so much that i bought it fram a very known auction site, but it was not the same, it gaved me some focus, mood, but i bnedded everey day a larger dose, problem was that from 150mg it gaves me paranoia, bad mood, etc.

*its a strange thing taht stuff man, think the secret is usuing it for a week, stop another and so on, to continue felling the effects

Having used this chemical a few times i think i should throw in a few words of caution. Having believed that this was not exactly a strong chemical, which in my opinion it isn't strong in the recreational sense, this should defintly not be eyeballed nor guzzled down, expecially not with alcohol. One experience at a gathering ( lots of liqour, half bottle of rum/whiskey) i swallowed god knows how much. Lets say i have no memory of what happened, but i have been told it involved panic attacks, blacking out, passing out, pissing myself, trying to bury myself , punching walls , fuck loads of gurning?! as apparently i was complaining and saying that someone had punched me in the face (no one had). Another bad experience had me and 2 mates drinking 4 spoonfuls of dmaa in a margarita along side a few beers and margaritas, plus about 10 HBWRs each and a good amount of kratom. Resulting in about 2 hours of absolute bliss, just so fucking awesome. But then about 14 hours of vomiting followed by 48 hours of sickness, nausea , depression and paranoia. Lets just say im never going near this again until i learn some responsibility and control, So for the sakes of harm reduction, please do be very careful how much you take and what you mix it with.

Yes this one came back into my cabinet(actually it never left just forgot about it) a few nights ago and I tried 75mg's oral.....made my body tingle and enhanced my mood but not too much stimulation. Made sex feel amazing which is why this one deserves a chance(if you are with a ladyfriend/boyfriend).

Would this be a good idea more so for studying new topics, reinforcing already learned topics, or for the test taking procedure? Neither? All? What do ya think? I'm looking for a good study aid in general and although this doesn't seem like an every day one it does sound like it has utility. I'm also gonna be playing around with AMT and 2C-D as long term study aids, more so with the aMT

The DMAA is near impossible to get nowadays. It sounds exciting. Like the perfect study aid/pre-workout aid on in muscle stacks or nootropic stacks. DMAA(Dimethylamylamine) is being called "Quick" now. Quick comes in powdered form. If it's in in-pressed pills with the letters DMAA, they're "DMAA pills" or "Quick pills". In crystal form, it's Crystal quick. Impure brown DMAA is called NesQuick, or NQ. Never buy "NQ". LOL! :) Get white quick. Quick (drug) is the new name for DMAA. The quick is gone now. :(

Last edited:
hey is anyone still seeing messages on this thread I'm freaking tweaking right now off this stuff in a good way lol but its not pure 1,3 dimethyamylamine.. its this drug Xphedrine that I got at a gas station.. I ate 7 of them b.c I'm an addict. and Jesus man this is nuts. I took five off the bat and wash it down with hot coffee so they would melt in Mt stomach. 15mins later for a little rush deff noticeable and 30mins later I had good amount of energy and a tiny body high.. 30-45 mins later I was bored with it mainly b.c I'm an addict lol. OK so I chewed two more and 1.) if anyone has done green extacy the ones I had were green k9s they taste exactly the same. or they taste like muscle relaxers.. which leads me to I gusse the 1,3 dimethyamyliame is called MDDA? correct me if wrong. but on the street people would sell MDDA as low grade exctasy. which I had never done but Xphedrin I'm on gives me the eye movements like I was on exactsy like for example jus looking straight it feels like my eyes are shaking really fast from left to right and when I pee it feels amazing lol just like extacsy if anyone has taken rolls they will know what I'm talking about. 2.) very similar to amphetamines hence why I'm writing such a long post lol, gives me lots of energy and focus and the body high is amazing my body won't stop tingling.. 3.) after I took the last two for about 15mins later I got a pretty good tweak like I hit crack obv not to that extent but I'm comparing... I was so surprised at this expirence I am deffibally going to do again. so basically its a very intense amphetamine very low grade roll, amazing body high and extreme concentration and energy and if u lay down u will sink into couch or bed.. replies appreciated!!!

It's called DMAA, not MDDA. I'd be surprised if people sold this as ecstasy, then again maybe not, some people are shady.

DMAA is great, not as a recreational drug but as a utility, like caffeine. i'd take it over a cup of coffee any day and it was cheap when i could order it online (the FDA has fucked up the supply chain with some regulation bullshit i believe.)

I'd be surprised if people sold this as ecstasy, then again maybe not, some people are shady.

there'd be a drill if someone sold me DMAA as MDMA.

My 63-year-old mom used to take a diet pill containing DMAA. It immediately cured her lifelong depression even before the massive weight loss set in. In a few short months, she overcame her fear of flying, got a facelift and went to several concerts. To most of us that sounds like nothing, but for someone with depression it's huge. Did I mention the weight loss? She lost 50 lbs in about 4 months. Her self-esteem was off the charts.

Unfortunately, the diet pill company removed DMAA from its pills and they now suck. Everything worth a shit ends up getting banned. Meh.

DMAA is great, not as a recreational drug but as a utility, like caffeine. i'd take it over a cup of coffee any day and it was cheap when i could order it online (the FDA has fucked up the supply chain with some regulation bullshit i believe.)

there'd be a drill if someone sold me DMAA as MDMA.

Be careful though. This stuff gets progressively ragier if used often. I have a few grams of DMAA left over, but I switched to benzedrex. I guess I better cycle this one too. Always cycle DMAA. I stopped cycling it and started using it often, now it's mostly ragey. I guess Propylhexedrine needs to be cycled too. These cycloalkylamine tend to release plenty of adrenaline(especially over time if used often).

A lot of folks just use them constantly via coffee/energy drink/soda intake and become so dependent that they are necessary just to keep up normal energy levels. While this has no safety effects to speak of, this isn’t the most efficient use of stimulants, in my opinion. For one, stimulants will work better each use if you use them as little as possible. Every use induces tolerance and you cannot just keep upping the dose, you can reach a point of danger at extremely high doses and eventually you will just be wasting your money.

Long term use also induces tolerance. Even if you are judicious with your use, over time they just won’t work as well. This is where cycling comes into play. Basically, you will take time off completely from stimulants periodically to lose your tolerance. Here’s a quick breakdown on suggestions for optimal cycling:

Daily stimulant use: Cycle every two months. Two months on, 3-4 weeks off. Don’t use for more than three straight months. Plan for life events like final exams accordingly.

3-4 times/weekly use: Either take 3-4 weeks off every 4 months, or take two weeks off every 2 months. I think the longer time off works better but you have some flexibility.

Sporadic use: You don’t really need to cycle, but if you feel you aren’t getting desired effects go ahead and take more time off than normal.

Thanks for sharing, have been wondering what having a massive dose would be like. Have always been "restrained" having one or two a dance session. You inspire me to try a binge evening.

I guess Propylhexedrine needs to be cycled too.

There are no classical stimulants that retain their initial favorable effects-profile with regular use.

ebola