• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☛ Official ☚ The Big & Dandy Proscaline Thread

thanks, no troubles, i got tomorrow off so i may well be testing this out, ill be sure to report back.
over and out

Um changed the thread title, we only "big and dandify" things when they are neccesary.

i wonder why proscaline was chosen, dident escaline get better reviews, or which mescaline analog was it that pihkalers liked best?

Another rariety. Jealous.

I've only tried mescaline once...seemed like more trouble than it was worth, with all the fluxed cactus flesh tea I had to down--it tasted like ass. The effects were not quite what I expected (although the dose was very low); it felt quite sedating for a psychedelic, with significant myorelaxant effects. None of the zing of the dimethoxy-amphetamines or the glorious mental accession of LSD, but a very peaceful experience nonetheless, with a nice afterglow to boot.

I wonder if the analogues are better. Clearly, one of the problems with mescaline is the lack of potency. Escaline and proscaline (or even better, the TMAs) should rectify this.

Once upon a time, the 3C / amphetamine homologue of proscalline appeared on the Japanese research chemical marketplace, which was then almost legal or at least tolerated over there, but the most notable thing said about this chemical, according to reports on bluelight, was that it was highly stimulatory in nature even 24 hours after ingestion.

Hmm, I wonder what higher dosages of proscaline would develop into? I somehow think, based on MPM's (PiHKAL, #138) somewhat disappointing performance, that 3,5-dimethoxy-4-(n)-propylphenethanamine might be a better allocation of psychedelic time and resources than proscaline, but then 300mg proscaline might lead to a whole new level of highness.

Any attempts to take proscaline to that level should be taken incrementally over time and very carefully, I might add.

Interesting, how long did this last? I can only assume it lasts longer than mescaline?

I'd like to see more trip reports.

hamhurricane said:
i wonder why proscaline was chosen, dident escaline get better reviews, or which mescaline analog was it that pihkalers liked best?
we all want alloxylescaline (or however you spell it) 8o

willing to pay a hand and a foot for a few doses of that 8(

PLEASE give it to us PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE <3

^^^
Allyloxyscaline dosent get especially good reviews in Pihkal either (hangover etc.), although the dose is low. have you heard good things about it elsewhere?

I just blindly follow whatever fastandbulbous says, so far every novel drug combination or new drug I've tried that he has suggested would be good has been a winner :D

I also have a 'feeling' :D

I picked up some of the 3C-P but never tried it as it got less than stellar reviews. Proscaline sounds ok, but nothing too great. Of course, I'd still sign up for a try.

Please write up some reports if anyone gets to try!

Gaian Planes said:
I just blindly follow whatever fastandbulbous says, so far every novel drug combination or new drug I've tried that he has suggested would be good has been a winner :D

I also have a 'feeling' :D

*Evilly twirls moustache* =D

Nah, I've read a few other reports of 4-allyloxy-3,5-dimethoxyPEA (some private communications) and it seems like it has something missing from the 3-propoxy, isopropoxy or ethoxy compound - probably the slightly more stimulant edge it has over the aforementioned three. Still has a long way to go though to compete in the same league as mescaline (although not having to consume two fifths of a gram of a drug in order to get the full effect would def get a thumbs up from my stomach! =D)

I just blindly follow whatever fastandbulbous says

If you want another hunch of mine as to what seems to be a potential gem, then I'd say 3,5-dimethoxy-4-methylthioPEA (thiomescaline) just seems to light all the right lights in my head. Mind you, the psychedelic PEAs I've tried that have a 4-alkylthio group have all been a bit strange; so far 2C-T-2 being the closest to my expectations & DOT(aleph-1) being the most bemusing (DOT def deserves another test drive at some point as it feels like it has huge potential, just not quite sure how to access it)

what is the reason that no halogenated mescaline analogs were made, could one not put a bromo group in the 4 position?

I read great things about thiobuscaline, being less of a psychedelic, but a good euphoriant.

Maybe with a wee bit of tweaking (NO! BAD BLUELIGHTER! not that kind of tweaking=D) a nice halfway point could be had.

Thioisoproscaline and thioproscaline, now there are two I want to give a go.

Proscaline - any more experiences w/this one anybody? how psychedelic vs euphoriant compared to mesc?

cheers

Someone has got some proscaline, and would like some more information before proceeding with the ingestion of 50mg
Does it cause pupil dilatation ?
In pikhal it is said no hangover is felt, although sleep is not possible before the 12 hour. Could anyone confirm this ?

Someone is lucky! And someone else is envious. Unfortunately, this person cannot provide any info at all.