• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☛ Official ☚ The Big & Dandy Proscaline Thread

such good reviews....i really want to order some.....the vendor i see it at has given me good stuff and some really mediocre stuff......i hate the game

I've got to get on dark net....im sick and tired of the game

me and my gf want to trip this weekend, her first time and my 100th or so (but my first one in 3 years or so)

we have access to al-lad, shrooms, and proscaline

any opinions on which is best for her?

MAL is mainly considered the better of the mescaline analogues i think. But for HER go with AL-LAD most definitely.

Anyone know (or have an educated guess about) if Proscaline would show up as a false-positive on a urine test?

Anyone know (or have an educated guess about) if Proscaline would show up as a false-positive on a urine test?

I'd hazard a guess that it wouldn't, as I know of no common drug tests that test for any psychedelics whatsoever, outside of PCP. None the less, this is just speculation, I can't tell you for sure whether or not you would pass. For that reason, we try to avoid drug testing questions here in PD, so please keep that in mind with your future posts. Thanks!

Hello,

Does any of you knows if the shelf life of this compound is stable like 2C-X ? Is it the same for Escaline?

Hello,

Does any of you knows if the shelf life of this compound is stable like 2C-X ? Is it the same for Escaline?

It should be at least as stable as mescaline, which has been found in peyote in archaeological sites from ~5700 years ago.:)

It should be at least as stable as mescaline, which has been found in peyote in archaeological sites from ~5700 years ago.:)

Thats intresting how did they know that it still active? Did they try it? :D

I would like to buy 5700 year old Peyote. Just imagine what secret he would tell.

Anothre great idea, lets build now the memorial for 2c-x compounds for future generations. They need to know todays heros ! xD

Last edited:
I have two sample baggies of this stuff. Does anyone have any more info to contribute? I can't find much on it so far

It's great to hear a report from this fairly under-researched chemical, and welcome to the forum. I look forward to hearing what you have to say about it after it's all wrapped up.

Proscaline seems to have a very low potency.

It's great to hear a report from this fairly under-researched chemical, and welcome to the forum. I look forward to hearing what you have to say about it after it's all wrapped up.

Proscaline seems to have a very low potency.

I was trying to edit my previous post on my phone. Somehow this resulted in deleting it altogether. So, to summarise, I created an account a few days ago while tripping on about 100 mg's Proscaline. Instead of rewriting what I typed then, and on which above quote by perpetualdawn is a response, I posted a trip report here: http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/800618-102-mg-s-Proscaline-(20160809)?p=13740339#post13740339

;)

Last edited:
I tried this chemical for the first time recently and my overall impression of it is that it's a decent psychedelic for a mild trip, but its kind of pointless. It has a mescaline-like feel to it, but it's like a watered down imitation. I find it lacking in some ways compared to mescaline and most other psychedelics I've tried, and it doesn't seem to offer any advantages over mescaline.

My dosage was around 45mg. I would describe it as a fairly light trip, but during the trip I was thinking that I would want to take a little bit less next time because of the physical effects and a general sense of agitation. There was some nausea, but it seemed milder than what I've experienced with mescaline and 2C-x. The bodyload wasn't particularly bad for a phenethylamine, but it still made me pretty uncomfortable at times.

Despite its lack of intensity, I found proscaline to be very nice for listening to and playing music. I jammed on guitar for a while and it was great. It was like playing guitar on LSD. I listened to recordings of myself later and it sounded better than anything I could play sober. Still, there are other more enjoyable psychedelics available that have a similar effect.

I enjoyed the visual effects but they were subtle. It was similar to a low dose of mescaline. If visuals are what you are looking for I wouldn't recommend this chemical.

Overall, I wasn't impressed by proscaline. I don't see a reason the use it considering the abundance of natural sources of mescaline, not to mention the amazing lysergamides and tryptamines that are available. I'll probably try it again but I don't plan on getting any more when I run out.

I'm thinking about trying ~25-30mg of proscaline with ~10mg of metocin. I'm hoping it will add what's missing from proscaline and create an experience more similar to a mescaline trip.

I have to agree that I don't find Proscaline very interesting. Even at a heavy dose (100mg). It was definitely fun and a nice experience. I would compare 100mg of proscaline to 30mg's of 2cb, strength wise.

Can anyone let me know what their proscaline looks like? I got some recently from a vendor who is pretty hit or miss... I received escaline from them previously, which appeared as a chalky white nondescript powder, which turned out to contain escaline and a bunch of unknowns, so is basically garbage (haven't tried it, highly unsure whether I should). But I've also received great quality products from this same vendor. The proscaline I just got appears very distinctive, it's slightly yellowish, flaky crystals, shimmery and scaly. Just wondering if the description matches anyone else who has gotten it. I will probably send off to GC/MS sometime, but I have a lot of things I want to do that with...

The proscaline I have looks the way you describe it. Shiny, slightly yellow crystals. It looks a little bit like raw sugar.

Interesting, mine is like flakes of crystal, not like sugar crystals, but it's very shiny indeed and slightly yellow. I'm feeling pretty good about this one being the real deal... wish the escaline had been because it sounds better. But oh well.