• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☛ Official ☚ The Big & Dandy Proscaline Thread

Tried this one up to 60mgs but gave up after that. It was nice, mellow, but pretty uneventful. I just wasn't getting anywheres as I pushed the dosage. Lacked the visuals and effects that I was expecting to be more mescaline like. I decided to mix it 50/50 with some 2C-D and found them both mixed really well together. A few bumps of P with some vaped JWH-018 had a great effect as well. Just wasn't that great on it's own, IMO.

ive tried this one a few times, even at close to a 100mg..

a few of my friends and i had some and after working our way up from 20 to 100mg then running out of product decided that shulgin ws def off on the dosage. its more potent than mescaline but not by too much.Id bet 125-150mg would have been enough for an actual noteworthy experience

but alas i have no more,nor does my previous source :(

ah well, i wasnt too crazy about it anywho.

Ive recently had the opportunity to try this chem again. After a relatively long period of cleanness, you could say my tolerances were back to zero.
The dose was ~40mg... compared to my previous trip at 30mg this was a different, more powerful trip, but again, not overpowering in any way.

I found it to be pleasant, long lasting (around 8h easy), quite clearheaded, and even a bit visual (certainly more visual than 30mg), with senses again enhanced (careful with loud music, as the senses seem to come into focus in turns). On the downside, it was accompanied by some body load (some "waves" of nausea every hour or so) along with muscle tension (especially in the back), and not that much increased music appreciation (which was a bit dissappointing).

The CEVs from this were on the other hand quite interesting to say the least. Might have been the brightest ive seen, with the closed eye darkness seeeming open space, with flashing lights that were indeed beautiful to look at. later on, some landscapes developed, but alas, they were hard to focus.

and this is also the first substance ive actually heard/ composed music in my head... and im not a musical person at all, but it did sound beautiful. It was like tunning in to some radio while driving slowly down a summer road, you hear some familiar music, and you enjoy the mix the dj plays.

also, this time, the "erotic" was also explored, and it was quite delicious, not impairing at all, and getting a backrub felt amazing.

next day, no hangover, just tiredness from not sleeping, and a difficult time sleeping even 20h after it. some muscle pain due to excessive dancing and prolongued sex, but really cant complain about that :p.... might write a TR later on if i get the time

overall, a very nice experience, and while i continue to think there are more worthwhile substances out there, i continue to believe this has a place (theres a lot worse substance out there). i will be revisiting, but the long duration will keep this reserved for just very occasional use.

^ Sounds identical to the trials that I tested. Did you find the CEV's was like swimming trough thick, fluffy clouds with symbols and dream like sequences popping up as you traveled through the clouds?

hmm, not really like fluffy clouds, as the "background" so to say wasnt all light, it was more darker tones... but at times, when just laying relaxed, it did feel a lot like my mind was just bringing forth various dream sequences... it was actually a bit distinct from the more common form of geometric patterns i get for cevs. but the best part was that my mind was conjuring up music, making me think i was musically inclined (i dont have a musical talent irl)

Tried this chem in 20 & 40 mg. 20 mg trip was very uneventful, exept that my brain felt speedy and colors were brighter and body load resembled flu like symptoms. With 40 mg body load was very uncomfortable and speedy with very clear head. There was a lot happening in the mental department, all sorts of ideas on self improvement, lots of understanding about myself and my mind but body load made me wonna lay in bed. Zero euphoria. I also smoked quiet a bit of bud during the entire experience hoping it will ease uncomfortable body load i was having. No CEVs or OEVs, just all lights seemed to be really bright and yellow color became too pronounced. Thinking of trying proscaline at a higher dose, hoping for it to be more euphoric/psychedelic, less body load after the come up. Anyone has any advice on this and the dose?

anyone try vaping this? i vaped escaline to no success. Hearing that proscaline is the 5-meo-dalt of the PEA family makes me sad :( unless it's like vaping 5-meo-dalt, which would make me a happy panda.

i have 1g to work with, going to try 60-70mg tonight (have to read a bit more to see if thats on the high side or about right). Will take some notes and compare to escaline and mescaline.

is that you rplanned vaped or oral dose? or different ROA?

in case of oral 60mg should be somewhere in the high middle to strong as far as i would be concerned, with little if any tolerance for psychedelics... if thats vaped.. then i cant really predict anything....

alas, i think proscaline, as 5-meo-dalt, is a somewhat less psychedelia interesting compound that, while having its uses and good times, should be reserved for enhancing rather than expanding the mind. ymmv of course, as i feel the same about some other compunds that others swear by (2c-i for instance)

oral dose, i won't vape it unless i know it's safe and worthwhile.

I ended up taking 70mg, one hour in and it's starting to hit, feels like escaline and mescaline so far for the come up.

i was really hoping this would provide more psychedelia than escaline but if it's not the case then that's fine, i think it's still going to be a pleasurable drug based on what i'm feeling so far. Sometimes i like 2c-i over 2c-e for that same kind of reason, more fun recreational and not slam you over the head intense.

one thing i noticed is that proscaline is very rocky/crystally in texture, like chunky whereas escaline is fluffy and sticky almost, sticks to itself kind of thing. Not that, that is important or anything just interesting i suppose.

Anybody knows the oral dosage for this ? What's a treshold dose or an active dose ?

My monkey will get some in the week :)

Thank you !

Have you read the thread? :)

Based on it and PIHKAL, my interpretation would be like:

10 mg: might be absolute threshold, who knows though...
15-20 mg: threshold to weak
30-45 mg: weak to moderate
45-70 mg: moderate to strong
70+ : potentially strong(er)

Thank you Solipsis :) Saddenly I didn't read the whole thread because I was in the hurry this morning so :S I'm sorry for that!

I took 40mg of proscaline orally today. It seemed to really potentiate MDMA and make DMT last longer than it usually would. I'm wondering if it might have some MAOI action?

Has anyone taken this higher and seen if it becomes something more?

I think the mescaline analogs we've seen so far have all been more or less of a let down. Upping the dose has often been suggested, but it doesn't seem like it turns a crappy psychedelic into something worthwhile.

3C-P sounds slightly better than proscaline, while 3C-E most certainly sucks more ass than Escaline (which it self is a bad, bad imitation of Mescaline) MAL seems to be a little too harsh on the body, while AL is alright but too long compared to how mild it is.

the 2C's just seems to be better.

Last edited:
If it's anything like Allylescaline, I bet Proscaline and Escaline would absolutely magical combined with a tryptamine.

3C-P sounds slightly better than proscaline, while 3C-E most certainly sucks more ass than Escaline (which it self is a bad, bad imitation of Mescaline) MAL seems to be a little too harsh on the body, while AL is alright but too long compared to how mild it is.
3c-p sounds like it could be a real winner but the duration is just way too long for me. I'm aware this is the proscaline thread but has anyone tried plugging 3c-p? I highly doubt it but I'm curious how this will affect it's duration

Back to the topic at hand, sorta... to anyone who has taken all available mescaline analogs which one seems the most worthwhile? An online buddy says that MAL isn't too bad until you reach higher doses, I would give it a go but the only vendor I know that stocks it prices it absurdly high.... high enough that I don't think will be worth the "chance" of being good.

3c-p sounds like it could be a real winner but the duration is just way too long for me. I'm aware this is the proscaline thread but has anyone tried plugging 3c-p? I highly doubt it but I'm curious how this will affect it's duration

I am also wondering about plugged 3C-P. After reviewing this thread and some linked reports, I am now thinking I'd like to experiment with this at some point. Sounds nice. And I like long durations when they're for nice states. :)

Don't get me wrong, I like long durations as well but IIRC a couple reports say that the 1/2-3/4 of this trip are great and the rest is exhausting, pehaps a benzo could solve this. Either way I have access to this chem so maybe I'll give it a shot eventually. If I can cut some of the duration by plugging count me in but info on this chem is scarce at best.