• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☛ Official ☚ The Big & Dandy Proscaline Thread

Well just would like to report I discoved a vendor who is synthing proscaline right now.

I have placed an order as this one has interested me for freaking ever. Like since my early days. Plus I would like to enjoy a "mescalesque" experience without actually chugging cactus.

From pihkal reports I think thioescaline or thiomescaline would be the best of the 345s with a sulfur. 3,5 DiMeO 4 Bromo PEA would be very interesting too. I've been wondering why that one isn't in pihkal. It's amphetamine brother is though...

Riga I dont exactly know. I just discovered it, and reading some reports it seems they've been trying for a bit but I dont know how long.

Hoping they didnt get scammed. In the meantime they happen to have 4-meo-pcp which interests me a great deal.

Edit for source discussion, sorry.

Last edited:
Right-o...

Well hopefully someday some proscaline finds its way into my mouth.

Yo, drop the source discussion guys :)

new TR from another board

ive had 100mg of proscaline sitting around for a while. i took it yesterday. in the beggining after an hour 1/2 i was lying on my bed in pur extacy, then i got up and watched tv. this turned the trip into a difficult time. i got paranoid and stuff. for about 5 more hours i was tripping really bad. i took 3mg of zanax and watched some of the phish clifford ball dvd. it helped so much. i watched, sang, and danced while i smoked bowl after bowl after bowl.

the visuals were there but only minor visuals. for example i have a poster that is the hendrix axis bold as love. all the arms where waving and jimi kept moving his head around. as for the body it was very pleasant. i think there is a darkside to this rc and i dont think ill be messing with it ide compare it to a mild dose of mescaline

Rhodium- "like mescaline but comes on faster (within a half hour) and there is no nausea". Seems pretty fuckin' nice to me. I would try a low dose first, like 5mg's just to see that there are no adverse effects and just work up from there, maybe trying 30mg's if all is well with the 5mg's. Oh, you are very lucky, I'm jealous.

I have some escaline, will update when I get to try it (perhaps in a few weeks) =D And allyloxy-, propoxy- and isopropoxy- hopefully coming up soon too %)

That's super interesting. Looking forward to a report!

Proscaline - p.140 in Pihkal or 3,5-Dimethoxy-4-propoxy-PEA

Hi everyone.
I have several caps of the above chemical 40mg each. Pihkal made it sound like a medium dose, 60 mg is high. But person who gave it to me this said
that 60 mg is a medium and higher level should be 80 - 120mg. He is aware of what Pihkal says...

Does anyone had experiences with this chem?

I have some escaline, will update when I get to try it (perhaps in a few weeks) =D And allyloxy-, propoxy- and isopropoxy- hopefully coming up soon too %)

I tried escaline, it was nice. :) A more detailed report is in 'trip reports'

i ate 100mg of proscaline one time and it didn't do nothing during 4hours, then i smoked a BIG joint and i got a high way different than a weed high, but nothing like i expected, i thought i would have visuals and all that but my visuals were all inside my head and i have had a big mindfuck during a while :p

i'd give it another try but i was disappointed by that drug

bump!

I have ~150mg of this compund left Ive been holding onto for about a year now. I initally took 75mg when I got it in, as did a friend, but it produced minimal results. Felt a little something- initial claminess and slight nausea follwed by minor mood elevation, giddiness, pupil dilation, but no fireworks. Where do you guys think I should go from here? Should I up it to 100, or should I bite the bullet and go for the whole 150 since the other 50 is pretty much useless? I wouldn't think it has a steep dose response curve due to it's high active dosage, but you never know considering it's relatively unexplored. Any input is appreciated.