• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

opiate questions; honeymoon stage, continued usage, withdrawals

Taper down as fast as possible. Really the only way to quit is to just stop taking them though. Once you get over the funk (which in your case shouldn't be too bad) you'll feel fine.

hello LJ.... the problem is.......really based in the 80's... its the post Pablo Escabar syndrone....simply put my friend.. after shitty post 80's coke has taken over... there is so much crap in the yay...that the "bad coke + opiates " is different than the simple GREAT 80s yay we both knew...... so long story short yea after quitting the best yay.....today...there is issues with the pain meds...... :( sucks getting old brotha...

LJ, someone brought this up again, hope things are going well...

seems like I saw a post somewhere about a new addition to your family?..oh, thats what started this huh?...yes, that will do it..

I also saw a post or two that your input might be desired, base related I think..in the last week or so...FYI....

The initial stages, yes, but once you give it about 24 hours you won't have to ask if you're in WD...you shall KNOW you're in WD. Lol

The time to start tapering off any harmful addiction, IMO, is ALWAYS now. I'd cut it back 5-10mgs a day/2 days. No sense dragging it out.

High relapse rate? Don't worry about the statistics!!

I'd say at least 6 months to heal the brain chemicals. But you're gonna feel alright in 1 month. Probably sooner at 30mgs/day. :)

Thanks for your insight,Hemptress... welcome to Bluelight :)

~ Vaya

Hey guys! Hope you all are all well! Could someone please tell me where the "new thread" button is. I'd like to ask a question but cannot fin it. Thanks so much!

Hey guys! Hope you all are all well! Could someone please tell me where the "new thread" button is. I'd like to ask a question but cannot fin it. Thanks so much!

Greetings, welcome to the site!

This Thread would be a good place to start, and introduce yourself.
if you have a specific question about opiates that you can't find an answer for in the threads you read, try asking in the Other Drugs forum.

The New Thread button should just under the forum title on your left-hand side. :)

~Verri