• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Buspirone

akshEn74

Bluelighter
Does anyone have any experience with this drug??Is it at all similar to benzos and finally does it have any recreational value?
Cheers

It is an anti-anxiety medication, but it is not related to benzos at all, and won't do anything fun. It's one of those things that takes effect after a couple weeks of use. it's not an anti-depressent but isn't fun. When i was on it the only effect it had was to make me kinda light-headed, didn't even do anything for anxiety.

Actually it's not a valid question. It violates the grandma's medicine cabinet at her estate sale policy.

i would agree only that most of you talking shit have most likely been in grammys purse long before.....

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
So all the questions about xanax,valium etc are purely for legitimate purposes??
Or are you talking about the dumpster diving thread??Because obviously dumpster dive scams aren't being done for fun but as a way to get the drugs people need for thier medical conditions 8)
Oh and thanks to the people that actually answered my question

Originally posted by akshEn74:
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
So all the questions about xanax,valium etc are purely for legitimate purposes??
Or are you talking about the dumpster diving thread??Because obviously dumpster dive scams aren't being done for fun but as a way to get the drugs people need for thier medical conditions 8)
Oh and thanks to the people that actually answered my question

Talking about drugs is what this forum is for, but posting "Dood will <insert latest pill found in friend's medecine cabinet> fook me up?" is lame and specifically mentioned in the posting FAQ. How hard is that to figure out? Just apologize and move on. No biggy.
doc

Why the fuck do you all assume i asked about it coz i want to get "fucked up".....I was asking because i was wondering whether or not i could use it to replace some of the benzo's i take for anxiety.I put the last question in because sometimes i take my pills to get high......Fuck everyone :)

Originally posted by akshEn74:
I was asking because i was wondering whether or not i could use it to replace some of the benzo's i take for anxiety.I put the last question in because sometimes i take my pills to get high......Fuck everyone :)
Hey, fuck you too.
But, *if* you're really interested in whether it's a good sub for you "medical" condition, I would suggest asking your doctor- you know, the one that prescribed a benzo for your "anxiety," rather than some fucking discussion board on the internet.
doc

There seems to be some elitist feeling around here that if you know what drugs are and aren't fun, then everyone else should too.
"Does it have recreational value" threads aren't looked upon highly around here.
Okay, then why not say that instead of resulting to some childish attack? I would expect better from a Moderator.
I'm the FIRST to point out when someone is being lazy and not doing the research, but attacking someone for asking about if a particular drug is akin to another doesn't seem unreasonable. If you don't like the post, why fucking waste the time to tell someone they're being stupid? Why not let the moderators of the forum do that?
[ 17 June 2002: Message edited by: Exx_head ]

The reason he wanted to know if it's like benzos is to SEE IF HE CAN GET FUCKED UP OFF IT LIKE BENZOS. If he had anxiety and the benzos weren't working, he could research the drug specifically on any number of other sites.

i find it interesting that the guidelines say that there are to be no threads asking if drugs have 'recreational value', and more often than not, people don't ask whether or not *insert drug name* will get you high, but rather if it has 'recreational value'
it's as if these wanks are reading the guidelines and then doing the exact opposite.