Bluelight

Thread: Buspirone

1. Collapse Details
    Buspirone 
    Bluelighter
    Bluelight
    Does anyone have any experience with this drug??Is it at all similar to benzos and finally does it have any recreational value?
    Cheers

2. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    Angry
    Um,no thats not right you fucking wanker.
    I was ordering alprazalom from a certain South African online pharmacy when i noticed that they compared this to benzo's.
    You stupid cunt....i was only curious and you come on here spouting shit....your the only person on the net i've ever wanted to punch the fuck out of....too bad i can't

3. Collapse Details

Flask
    Seems like a valid question, but calm down! Can't find much information on it other than it looks more like an anti-depressant than a benzo.
    http://www.buspar.com/

4. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    It is an anti-anxiety medication, but it is not related to benzos at all, and won't do anything fun. It's one of those things that takes effect after a couple weeks of use. it's not an anti-depressent but isn't fun. When i was on it the only effect it had was to make me kinda light-headed, didn't even do anything for anxiety.

5. Collapse Details

Actually it's not a valid question. It violates the grandma's medicine cabinet at her estate sale policy.

6. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    i would agree only that most of you talking shit have most likely been in grammys purse long before.....

7. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    So all the questions about xanax,valium etc are purely for legitimate purposes??
    Or are you talking about the dumpster diving thread??Because obviously dumpster dive scams aren't being done for fun but as a way to get the drugs people need for thier medical conditions
    Oh and thanks to the people that actually answered my question

8. Collapse Details

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    So all the questions about xanax,valium etc are purely for legitimate purposes??
    Or are you talking about the dumpster diving thread??Because obviously dumpster dive scams aren't being done for fun but as a way to get the drugs people need for thier medical conditions
    Oh and thanks to the people that actually answered my question

Talking about drugs is what this forum is for, but posting "Dood will <insert latest pill found in friend's medecine cabinet> fook me up?" is lame and specifically mentioned in the posting FAQ. How hard is that to figure out? Just apologize and move on. No biggy.
    doc

9. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    Why the fuck do you all assume i asked about it coz i want to get "fucked up".....I was asking because i was wondering whether or not i could use it to replace some of the benzo's i take for anxiety.I put the last question in because sometimes i take my pills to get high......Fuck everyone

10. Collapse Details

I was asking because i was wondering whether or not i could use it to replace some of the benzo's i take for anxiety.I put the last question in because sometimes i take my pills to get high......Fuck everyone
    Hey, fuck you too.
    But, *if* you're really interested in whether it's a good sub for you "medical" condition, I would suggest asking your doctor- you know, the one that prescribed a benzo for your "anxiety," rather than some fucking discussion board on the internet.
    doc

11. Collapse Details

There seems to be some elitist feeling around here that if you know what drugs are and aren't fun, then everyone else should too.
    [quote] "Does it have recreational value" threads aren't looked upon highly around here.
    Okay, then why not say that instead of resulting to some childish attack? I would expect better from a Moderator.
    I'm the FIRST to point out when someone is being lazy and not doing the research, but attacking someone for asking about if a particular drug is akin to another doesn't seem unreasonable. If you don't like the post, why fucking waste the time to tell someone they're being stupid? Why not let the moderators of the forum do that?
    [ 17 June 2002: Message edited by: Exx_head ]

12. Collapse Details

Ninja
    The reason he wanted to know if it's like benzos is to SEE IF HE CAN GET FUCKED UP OFF IT LIKE BENZOS. If he had anxiety and the benzos weren't working, he could research the drug specifically on any number of other sites.

13. Collapse Details

i find it interesting that the guidelines say that there are to be no threads asking if drugs have 'recreational value', and more often than not, people don't ask whether or not *insert drug name* will get you high, but rather if it has 'recreational value'
    it's as if these wanks are reading the guidelines and then doing the exact opposite.