• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Best Way to crush pills.

this works for 1 pill at a time, and for almost every pill i've ever used.
put all pills that need crushing on a clean counter top...
Put a credit card on top of the pill, and hold the credit card down on top of the pill.

Get a spoon, and push down with your thumb on the bowl of the spoon on the top of the credit card and move the spoon around while pushing on top of the credit card.

The result underneat the credit card will be a nice powder than can be furtherly cut

Live&Learn said:
Its been said once, but not explained.

The best way to crush pills is with a dollar bill and a lighter.
Put the pill under the dollar bill, crush with bottom of lighter.
then roll the lighter over the bill until the pills is completely powdered underneath.
^^Why would you want to use a dollar bill..
That would be the nastyist method there is. I'm not a germ freak, but think about it. Where have them bills been LOL
If you want to use this shitty method at least use paper instead of a bill..
I still think a ziplok with a hammer or something would be quicker
Good luck

Honestly, I just use the cellophane from a 100's pack of cigarettes. I put the pill(s) under the cellophane, secure it with one hand, making sure that there's no possibility of losing anything, and then crush it with the side of the lighter.

Ex-opiate user knowledge.

i found out a sweet new trick that works awesome with percocets. even with the coating on it.

one of those metal hose clamps work amazing, just rub the pill against it , sorta works like a cheese grader.

A coffee grinder. I have used one for various pills from e to oxy. The space in which you fill with pills is compact so scraping t your powder out is a snap and there is little loss at least non that would be measurabe. A blender or food processor gets shit everywhere and is a bitch to scrape.

I hvae used various methods to crush my pills. mine are smaller pills and fit perfect in a drinking straw (from like wendy's or mc d's)

fold the straw in half drop in the pill so it goes to the bend. then use a hammer or shoe or whatever u have and crush the snot out of it. u can roll the straw between your fingers to get it off the sides and crush a bit more to make sure its pulverized. then let the bend go, dump out the contents. roll the straw between your fingers again to ensure you have all the powder. the pills i crush, i make sure i have every grain of pilly goodness.

i used to use one of these (still do sometimes)

http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.7176

i use the flat bottom to rock slowly over the pill while applying increasing pressure. i i use my hand to fit the rounded tool in between the thumb and index and place it flat on the table so no bits shoot out. once it's flat and there is no more worry of flying bits, i begin to twist it down on the pill and grind it.

both methods are good although. the straw is probably more practical tho.

There is a plumbing tool, like a clamp used to fit pipes together that as someone mentioned above, you can use like a cheese grader. Just rub the pill on what we call "scraper" and you have the finest powder : )

i use them little pipe fittings were it has the little metal strap with rectangle holes going all down it and i just scrape it off into dust works perfect i actually saw that guy on intervention doing the same thing wit 80s i started laughing

i used to be prescribed kadian, and it was a bitch to crush the beads cause my left hand is paralyzed. and i was smoking fentanyl alot, so i needed aloott of those pills crushed, thhen plugged to even feel the effects. it sucked major balls

There is a plumbing tool, like a clamp used to fit pipes together that as someone mentioned above, you can use like a cheese grader. Just rub the pill on what we call "scraper" and you have the finest powder : )

its called a hose clamp i believe. Thats what i use...

hoseclamps ppl... /sigh everyone should know that, as Im writing this, I see the post above me, and im still gonna post, because every pill junkie should own a hoseclamp for pill grindage.

I normally use two spoons for my Ritalin pills and then I crush the stuff as finely as possible with an old credit/insurance card. Then I use a piece of a stanley knife or a razor blade to chop it up into powder. This method has always worked for me with pills, for some reason I manage to keep the bits of pills from flying everywhere. =)

Peace & happy grinding/crushing ;) o/

My friends and I discovered the best way ever...

Use one of those metal canisters with a very fine screen in it, the type people use to clean their ganja. Rub the pill back and forth on the screen like a cheese graiter, and watch as the powder falls into the canister. This method yields a powder as fine as talcum powder...I´m suprised it´s not common.

I put the desired pharmaceutical pill betwixt my buttox cheeks, and squeeze my buns of steel till pulverization is achieved.

a bic lighter and a piece of paper....crush it up, stir it a bit with a credit card type of card, crush it up more, stir it, crush it---BLOW IT or inject it :)

I usually put the pills in a sheet of paper and fold the sides inward then get something heavy that is a cylinder and roll over them while exerting pressure.

I use a pill-crusher, it actually works pretty well, but you have to take good care of it. You can't be diggin' at the stuff that gets stuck to the bottom of it with a knife or you're going to make grooves and crap in it, which will make more crap stick to the bottom. If I don't wanna use that I just use a pocket knife and a hard surfce.