• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Best Way to crush pills.

pill cruncher, PERIOD!

Cost a couple dollars and work wonders, they usually also have a compartment at the bottom to hold stuff.

addycrusherfast.jpg

Absolute Best Way to Crush Pills

Go to CVS. Drop $5.99 on a pill crusher. It has a blue or grey top with a reservoir to hold dozens of pills in it. Unscrew the top, drop pill(s) in, and then twist the top on.
Then twist back and forth until desired consistency is achieved. I wasted numerous months crushing with a spoon, straw etc. until I ran into this little beauty. Its small, works great, and like I said has a resivior to hold dozens of other pills. Oh, and where you crush the pills is shallow enough to snort directly from the bowl. For thoe of us who have legitamite pain and have reached the point where snorting pills is the only way to get immediate and effective relief, there is no other way to go. I swear by these things
And even further, because I am so nice, here is a link to the item on the CVS web page :

Go to CVS.com - type in Pill Crusher in Search bar on cvs page. It will be the only one to come up. Only sold at CVS. It has a smooth bottom and crusher so your pill dust wont get caught in the shitty perforations like on other crushers.

Buy, it..you won't be sorry

I definetly have to invest in one of these, expecailly for how fucking cheap it is.

And I have only found it at CVS by the Pharmacy. Pay for it up at the front of the store, so the pharmacist doesn't give you shit.

It is actually a CVS brand product. You might be able to find something similar at another store, but stay away from the pill crushers that have triangular perforations as the crusher, because your shit will get stuck down in the cracks and you will lose quite a bit of your dust, unless you slam it on a table several times, then you have a mess on your hands. You can always order it online, but if your like me, I WANT IT NOW!!

The great thing about this pill crusher is I can go from dropping pills into it, crushing the pills. snorting the prize and have it put away well within 60 seconds. It is key that you get your hands on one, if you truly want to snott pills, which I cannot condone, but at the same time don't want to be hypocritical. Good luck. JJ

put about 10-15 pills at a time in some parchment paper, fold it over so nothing flies out the sides, then go over it with a rolling pin on a hard surface... bam 40-50 t1's crushed in minutes... always go for AC&C's above t1's if youre doing cwe.. the ac&c's filter faster and give me less side effects

either a pill crusher,a mortar and pestle,or just put the pill on a dinner plate and crush with a spoon.

Its been said once, but not explained.

The best way to crush pills is with a dollar bill and a lighter.
Put the pill under the dollar bill, crush with bottom of lighter.
then roll the lighter over the bill until the pills is completely powdered underneath.

That's how I do it...

But with that amount of pills, try putting a piece of sheet metal, or a thick board on top of the freezer bag then pound all over the top of it. The pressure from pounding it with the hammer will be spread out more, and won't rip the bag. I hope that made sense.

Post how you did it, and how well it worked. I'm interested to know.

I always put the pills in an envelope, and use a rolling pin. Works great

I FOUND THE BEST METHOD (2 minutes ago :)) ok, so those wrappers that the travel size tylenol come in, they work perfectly to get a fluffy, light, powder that has 0 chunks. Try it!

I fold a piece of paper put the pill in the middle and use a vase and crush then go over it with a razor blade to get the finer pieces done!

I personally just like to crush the pill with the bottom of a lighter. I make sure that no powder gets stuck in the hole at the bottom of the lighter by only using the edge of the lighter. Then I use a card to remove any residue left on the lighter and scrape up the powder on the table and finally make the line(s). I don´t know why people user bills paper and spoons but this works for me and you need less equipment and it is faster. Lighter, Card, Straw. Cheers