• CD Moderators: Thomas Davie | Darksidesam | Madness
  • Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Weed that smells like cat piss?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuski

Bluelighter
I have gotten some weed that smells like cat piss twice so far, the two times are a few months apart and quite a distance away from one another.
The first time I smoked some I passed out for a brief moment, ears ringing, falling rag doll to the floor kind of passed out.
The second time it was like needles in the brain, that is really the only way to describe it.

It seems more than coincidental that both of the sacks that have the cat piss smell have had negative effects.
The second time around I have rolled joints that had had sections with a very distinct chemical taste and a different burn to them.

Has anyone else encountered something like this, or does anyone have any clue as to what it might be?

That has to taste wonderful. Maybe fertilizer or some chemical got on the plant?

stonedandrolling89 said:
there is actually a strain called "Cat Piss"

It's very strong.

^^^
or a cat has pissed on the plant.

Whatever people say, your weed wasn't laced with anything psychoactive.

Well, cat piss smells like amonia. Many chemicals that I've seen sprayed on shitty weed, or weed that was kept near chemicles have amonia in them. I'd stop smoking that stuff immediately.

Edit: By no means am I saying this make for better weed, or would it add any psychoactive properties.

Last edited:
if its shwag its very possible that the bricks were transported in gas tanks across the border. sometimes the gas can eat through some of the packaging. ive gottin weed a few times that had a dank gasoline/cat piss kinda smell kinda. still got stupid high off it though, no crazy adverse effects. just my thoughts.

I myself am actually talking about headies, definitely not any shwag. This was in the south-east, and I know for a fact that these buds were grown organic. ;)

"You know what we blow: bubblegum, cat piss; and popcorn that looks fluffy like a mattress." -Fat Bastard

haha no idea what causes it, never seen it, but I have heard it mentioned in a rap song. :D

Usually if someone has a big bag of dry leaves, it smells just like urine until you burn it.

It's the ammonia. All the weed I've had that smells like cat piss was killer homegrown White Widow.

4EverTweakin said:
Well, cat piss smells like amonia. Many chemicals that I've seen sprayed on shitty weed, or weed that was kept near chemicles have amonia in them. I'd stop smoking that stuff immediately.

Edit: By no means am I saying this make for better weed, or would it add any psychoactive properties.

very true. cat piss smells that way because the byproduct in it is ammonia.

i would guess that either the grower has cats (especially male cats) or that they use cheap fertilizers which produce ammonia as a byproduct.

plutoniumboss said:
It's the ammonia. All the weed I've had that smells like cat piss was killer homegrown White Widow.

white widow does NOT smell like ammonia!!! if you've had WW that smells like that, you've been duped.

trancetasy said:
it's called skunk smell you noob :|

skunk and cat piss have two very different smells.

BC Big Bang is one strain I know of that smells quite a bit like cat piss.

lol i can just picture the dealer saying to his cat " Go on, Go on, piss on that deal, good kitty good kitty" :p haha soz off in my own little world again

Status
Not open for further replies.