• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Weed that smells like cat piss?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Piss in general has a high N content so maybe some doosch bag noob grower wanted to go "organic" and decided to water with piss & accidentally spilled some of it onto the buds in which you all later smoked.

I have never encountered this but im assuming it maybe a cali thing or something. its sad someones dumb enough to name a strain as stupid as "cat piss" (due to ammonia smell?) but to each their own!

Last year I got the cat piss strain a few times, and it was awesome as hell. At first I thought that my cat must have pissed on my clothes or something because I could not get the smell out of my nose while I was smoking it, then I realized it was some awesome buddah

some strains just smell like that.

a fair few grow ops in my town grow this.

they houses STINK of that smell, all day, all night, all year round.

When I smelt a bag of the strain Big Bud it kinda smelled like cat piss as well, maybe thats what you got

there is supposedly a strain called cat piss, but if your weed smells very strongly and unpleasant it's ammonia from bacteria which feed on nitrogen in the bud. basically the bud has started to rot which is probably why you felt negative effects

william1985 said:
Is this for real?

Ive never heard of cat piss weed...

i lol'ed when i read the title... i lol'ed even harder when i read this
8o 8o 8o 8o 8o 8o 8o 8o 8o 8o 8o 8o 8o 8o 8o 8o 8o 8o 8o 8o

there is actually a strain called "Cat Piss"

It's very strong.

This is absolutely true. I have smoked and smelled this strain. I won't link to any other boards on which it's discussed (google it), but it is a mighty potent strain that, yep, smells identical to cat piss, very strong in both scent and effect.

There's a cross of it with a purple strain called "Purple Pussy" - haven't tried it but L O L :D

^^^ lol um completely unneccesary.

I've smoked mad bud that smelled like piss or sweaty armpits, but the piss smell is also caused by weed starting to get old so check yo bud kid

This thread is retarded! There is no 'cat piss' strain, the smell you are smelling is ammonia, clear and simple has no effect on potency. Frizzantik is totally right. Any idiot who claims to be selling you cat-piss weed doesn't know what they're talking about, and is trying to pawn poorly grown weed off. Yeah, the quality may be good, but you're still consuming ammonia...

Baby crap and Cat piss are to strains dubbed after their strong smell. They are both very nice smokes in my opinion if you are a heavy daily user and weed that smelled funny made you pass out I might have some angry words with a dealer, but that doesn't sound like the case you probably just whitied.

i hate to sound like an asshole, but ive never been on a site with so many unknowlegable NoObS!..there are ALOT of cat piss smelling strains out there, and none of them have anything to do with skunk.

a little education for you
ive been a cultivator for OVER 40 YEARS. in that time, we have done a shitload of strain crosses, and some of the best, most potent crosses we have done smell just like cat piss, some so strong you couldnt hardly stick your nose in the plant. the stronger the cat piss smell, the stronger the smoke will be.

in fact, ive got a cross going right now i created and have grown for 3 years straight that reaks so bad of cat piss you cant hardly stand to be next to the plant. it is a (secret) x og x martian x U2 back crossed with a purple kush X u2 kush male.

heres a photo
1-19.jpg

its so frosty right now you cant hardly see the buds, and it still has a good 3 weeks to go. were guesstimating that its about 26% to 38% THC content ( not tested, but from experience). its called "NorCal Thunderfuck" and im sure youll hear much about it in the future.

post #35 by OldeMan probably needs to be deleted or something. I wouldn't come to a board and confess to growing marijuana, especially one you expect people to be hearing about in the future.

as far as cat piss smell, I've gotten some regular weed that had some SLIGHT ammonia smell to it. but I didn't notice any different effects from other regular weed. I've never gotten any medium grade or high grade that smelled like ammonia though. I'd think there was something wrong with it if I did come across it, but if dude would let me get a pinch hit or something off of it first, then I'd still buy it, unless it was actually sprayed with ammonia, because I"m sure smoking ammonia can't be good for ya.

In the largest Russian speaking cannabis appreciation community that I'm aware of cat piss smell is recognized as a predictor of the strain's high potency.

Status
Not open for further replies.