• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Injecting Ambien(zolpidem tartrate)

lol, fall asleep before the needles out! j/k, don't mean to be a dick but why are you wanting to do this?

I've shot up 2.5mgs of Ambien before. It's really weird. Your visual field gets distorted and it basically just gives you a headache and puts you to sleep.
I've changed my mind, I've decided I would consider Ambien recreational if you can manage to stay awake on a 10-20mg dose. But I don't believe shooting it is at all recreational. There's just really no point and I would assume it's probably unhealthy.

If you wanna play with ambien, snort about 20 mg. Make sure you crush it well, because it has a coating that will need to be pulled out of the pile (unless you want it up your nose).
You will get a really dizzy feeling and feel kinda like you do on K (well I do anyway). You'll soon go to sleep unless you're using some kind of stimulant. I can't see how it would be fun to inject.

Look he is curious sometimes weird shit happens. Alot of people like ritalin IV but hate other routes.
Also maybe this is a good way to help those crashes and save on benzos?

wow - that's interesting...I don't think I'll try it any time soon, but damn I can't even imagine the rush - I've been taking ambien for about a year now, (less frequently now, due to my opiate addiction-I don't seem to need it) but when I do take it orally - usually 15-30mgs it hits hard and fast - like a freight train..... It would probably blast you off pretty good.
By the way, how good does it disolve? Also what filtering precautions would you take? Just curious