• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Ibuprofen 800mg rec. use?

DuFF

Bluelighter
Is there any Rectionational use with an Ibuprofen 800mg.what effect would it have if i snorted it??thanks

I hope this is a joke...Ibuprophen has no rec value whatsoever.
Go huff some glue and write us a trip report.

im sure this will be closed quickly, but the answer to your question is that there is no recreational value for ibuprofen. period.

I heard if you don't crush them up and just start sticking them up your nose, you can have a hell of a time. You gotta use like twelve or thirteen though.
Sorry, I had to get something in before it was closed. :)

dude. ibuprofen. ADVIL (if i remember right). get a grip. (although i used to know people who took lots of benadryl to get high...)

Originally posted by DuFF:
Is there any Rectionational use with an Ibuprofen 800mg.what effect would it have if i snorted it??thanks
No offense, but I'm seriously curious, just how old are you? Ibuprofen? What next, railing aspirin?
doc

O.K. roll up roll up place your guesses on Duff's age... we have 10, 11 to the man in the hat, do I have 12 ?....... Yes 12 to the girl with the pink fluffy slippers, going once, going twi oh a late bidder 13 to the guy smokin' "Banannadine" ....
Sorry no personal discrimination intended ;)
Hey Duff lay off the Coke (a-cola)

Taken a number of them may cause drowsiness (occurs at about 5% with 200mg dose). No euphoria, no real tripping, maybe some vomiting/cramping. Your better off snorting 2-meo-dimethylethylamine (aka benadryl) which is FREELY soluble in water. Take (orally) the ibuprofen 45 minutes before to reduce burning.

I usually don't waste my time making fun of common sense or stupid posts and refering to the guidelines like a fag (with the exception of the people who are supposed to) , but surely , by age 18 , you should know of IBuprofin or ADVIL.
Here is a hint , if you can get a drug from some isle in CVS , then its no good. (Tussin included)
But usually 800mgs is prescribed.

Look on the bright side, DuFF
You could take that Ibuprophen to reduce the swelling around your anus after getting reamed so hard for you bad question.

Originally posted by atlas:
Look on the bright side, DuFF
You could take that Ibuprophen to reduce the swelling around your anus after getting reamed so hard for your bad question.

Muuhaaahaaahaaa !!!!
Sorry Duff It was stupid and immature of me :(
(walks away with head hung in shame)

I am going to just close this thread now.. not sure why it was alloed to go one for so long... I guess everyone just needed a good laugh...