• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos iv alprazolam

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe there's no source discussion regardless of what the drug is.

People please DO NOT PLAY WITH pure alprazolam powder!!!! That stuff is extremely dangerous and just breathing in the powder dust thats in the air adds up over a short peroid of time and being in a room while your packaging large quantities makes it very easy to be "poisoned" by the alp dust! also you need a milligram scale to make up doses properly, if you eye ball PURE alp powder your gonna end up blacking out and robbing people/small stores or your gonna end up over dosing and in the hospital if your lucky enough not to be dead....please please be very careful with that stuff, I recommend you don't get the powder at all, but if you have to I would say keep it at a gram or less, you don't want to be sitting on grams and gram of pure alp powder because you have so much and it takes time to sell it off and over the time peroid of you selling it you could end up getting like a 20mg-30mg+ alp habbit or somthing extreme like that....be careful..peace

do not fucking inject any benzo that's not IV-ready. this idiot kid i know shot klonopin with milk and he's probably developing an infection as we speak.

LOL

That sounds like something people from NC would do.

you answered your own question; if he answers then he's giving you a source.
I've bought a multigram quantity of pure alprazolam powder years back as well. Not everyone buys their drugs off a street corner ya know.

Just out of interest, is al powder likely to come from a pharmaceutical source or from an underground chemist? Not asking as a source but more out of an interest in the purity etc.

Just out of interest, is al powder likely to come from a pharmaceutical source or from an underground chemist? Not asking as a source but more out of an interest in the purity etc.

That's an interesting question, and I think it's probably most likely to come from an underground chemist. I might be wrong.

On the note of sublingual alprazolam/xanax that's just awful. The alp USP is some horrible tasting stuff, and it lingers for at least half an hour no matter what you drink or eat.

Yup. Foulness personified.

I was reading up on sublingual admin when I bumped this last night, my dear old ma' gave m a couple for my weed cravings and she sucks them, I was telling her that the ba was so high it was probably pointless, but I did find out that it has slightly better absorption but only if you are taking it orally on a full stomach. The study suggested it might be a suitable route of admin for people with anxiety who have trouble swallowing things and don't have access to liquid.

I'm taking a chance on a goddam online pharmacy. At least if I lose the money I will have taken the chance to find out so it will have been worth it. Some days, if my kids (students) are driving me flat out nutso, I can take one mg. xan and be totally fine to do the rest of the day without turning into a total cunt. I cannot even tell you how many times this has turned out in my favor... it's much easier to work with kids when you can be patient and kind to them, and well, frankly, that always doesn't come easily to me. Some kids get on my last nerve.

I work for starbucks, so i know how you feel. People that come into Starbucks are very often stupid and/or assholes and my coworkers are no better. I can't even make it through a five hour shift without opiates... or pot in the very least.

Also, you need to be careful with online pharms. Very often they are shady overseas places that will either steal your money or send you fake drugs or super weak drugs.
Also, because you will most likely be getting it from somewhere not in the USA it will go through customs when it's coming over here and if that gets caught, you will be fucked. Stick to buying from the sources you know or one's you are positive are legit and safe.

edit: holy shit, i didn't realize how old this was lol

*sigh* this is really stupid in my book, make some strong capsules out of the powder if your trying to get high, iv'ing it is not really going to have a noticeable effect.

EXACTLY.

This is what i would do (if i had to) luckily i was "smart" enough to go to a doctor an tell him what was going on and what has helped me in the past, so i dont have to try and get my xanax from anywhere questionable...

I also bought 10 grams of pharmaceutical grade Alprazolam from a Chinese API and raw pharmaceutical manufacturer/supplier. They were definately the legit deal, and as soon as I recieved my envelope with the Alprazolam I gave a 1mg sample to a friend of mine who analyzed it for me with GC/MS, and it came out to be 99.999% pure, with the 0.001% of other stuff being solely one impurity, a harmless isomer of Alprazolam, a byproduct of the synthesis of which a minute trace was left in the product.

Regarding dissolving Alprazolam into concentrated solutions, just dropping the crystals in Ethanol and stirring the solution won't really do much, if you really want to dissolve higher concentrations of Alprazolam, you'll have to heat the Ethanol while stirring the solution and then try to dissolve the Alprazolam in it, that way it will dissolve much better, much quicker and much more of it. After the solution has cooled down to room temperature again, the Alprazolam will stay dissolve in the Ethanol and not precipitate. That way you can make a solution of 10-20% concentrated Alprazolam/Ethanol solution mixed with saline solution for injection. There's nothing wrong with shooting the solution you end up with if you do it this way (as long as your Alprazolam is what the supplier says it is:"pharm grade Alprazolam") Temesta and Rivotril also come in ampoules dissolved in the same way, only Dormicum and Valium ampoules are made up differently, Dormicum being dissolve in just water (as it's a water soluble salt) and Valium being dissolved in Propylene Glycol and a bit of Benzyl Alcohol and maybe a little bit of Ethanol too.

Regarding the rush, it really depends on the individual person who they experience it, some think IV Clonazepam or Alprazolam is great, others think it's no different from orally taken. Nearly all benzo's have a very high bioavailabillity though, in the range of 80-100%, so it's not necesarry to IV any benzo's for efficientcy's sake. The only reason Clonazepam, Lorazepam and Diazepam ampoules are made is because they need to be rapidly absorbed by the body and into the brain after administration, in the case of an emergency (status epilepticus for example, as well as other types of seizures) and with Midazolam it's for the same reason, when used as a pre-anesthetic and administered the dose needs to be absorbed by the body quickly to obtain a high plasma peak quickly so the person becomes unconscious quickly, and the other reason is because the dosing can be regulated much more precisely, which is very important when it's used to keep people in a coma when they're in an ICU, to facilitate intubated ventilation.

Yeah old thread whatever who really cares it's on the subject yeaaa

Did this tonight with a mate, about 3mg each IV and it's pretty chilled. No rush from the bang, I'd say you get a better "euphoric comeup" just eating the little bastards. That's what they're meant for anyway.

Definitely a different benzo high, still feels like xannies.

It's been a couple of hours since dosing and I feel benzo'd but I felt really speedy eariler on. Could be something to do with that fact I've been dosing Ephedrine for the past week and all day today.

I'm gonna have another drink or two, few cigs, maybe drop some temaz and I'm out.

PS yeah been drinking prior to the 'Intravenous Injection of Alprazolam' only a few beers.

8)

google "what % alcohol is in pharmaceutical benzodiazipine inject-able solutions" and you'll be able to guess for yourself

this is my everyday xanax iv setup : i put 20 units of propylene glycol usp in my sterile cup, then i crush one "1 mg" generic purple xanax in propylene solution , i add 20 units of sterile water i mix all the shit very well .. i put a sterile cotton (stericup kit) slowly i fill up my syringe . and SLOWLY i shoot the dope in my veins ... no rush at all (from 1mg to 3mg) but one minute later good buzz

I know this is a old post from a few years ago.. But I was just wondering where and how someone would get "Pure Alprazolam" powder??? Like what did he do work at the factory that makes xanax pills and somehow steal a bag of 100% pure alprazolam powder b4 it went into the machine or whatever that makes the pills???

Also, isn't it impossible to IV Alprazolam sense it ain't water soluable? Dont you need like propalyn glycol or something to IV benzos? If that even works?

anyways I call BULLSHIT on this OP (Original Poster), where the fuck you gonna get pure xanax powder that's a schedule IV narcotic...

I've got Etizolam and Phenazepam b4 but those are not scheduled in the US and Etizolam is impossible to find now days and Phenazepam is just no good....

Is taking alprazolam sublingual rather than PO have more efficacy, in 2mg tablet form?

yes, alprazolam kicks in much faster and has a slightly better bioavailabilty sublingual than it does orally. Also don't bump threads from 5 years ago to ask a question completely off topic from the original thread. I see its your first post, so you probably didn't know. Just sayin for future reference its better to start a new thread in this case.

Last edited:
yes, alprazolam kicks in much faster and has a slightly better bioavailabilty sublingual than it does orally. Also don't bump threads from 5 years ago to ask a question completely off topic from the original thread. I see its your first post, so you probably didn't know. Just sayin for future reference its better to start a new thread in this case.

This
Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.