• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos iv alprazolam

Status
Not open for further replies.
*sigh* this is really stupid in my book, make some strong capsules out of the powder if your trying to get high, iv'ing it is not really going to have a noticeable effect.

well the injectable pharmaceutical diazepam solution posted above by spunkitteh is at like 12% ethanol, so i figure 10-15% should be ok.

for a 5mg dose, yes you would need ~3ml to bring it to ~15%. so yes, a lot. i think my friend would prob instead just go a slightly higher concentration, say 20-25%.

the ethanol was lab grade (but not crazy HPLC grade or anything). i think the most i could actually dissolve was like 16mg/ml. i was just stirring vigorously with a spatula, and for quiet some time, but its probably not as effective as shaking.

is there any intrinsic danger in iving ethanol at around the 15% mark? i suppose i'm mainly concerned with potential neurotoxicity. i kinda need my brain.

sixpartseven said:
Ive always wondered why people who cant stand kids decide to be teachers.

Relax. I don't hate kids. But I dare you to deal with a few of the bad tempered people I've had to exist with over the years and not long for a xanx or two.

ugly said:
I'm taking a chance on a goddam online pharmacy. At least if I lose the money I will have taken the chance to find out so it will have been worth it.
If you actually do this, then you should get source reviews to make sure its legit.

First of all, I don't know if anyone has mentioned this before, but how the hell do you really know that's pure alprazolam you have? I mean, there's no way to fully test it. You have a pile of powder that you think is pharmaceutical grade alprazolam but who the fuck knows what else is in it. I just think you're nuts for banging some shit like that. Eating alprazolam is most effective.

djsim said:
you answered your own question; if he answers then he's giving you a source.
I've bought a multigram quantity of pure alprazolam powder years back as well. Not everyone buys their drugs off a street corner ya know.

PS. availability varies by region too. No way I could go out and buy an OC80 (I'm sure Mr Blonde and other Aussies agree that OC is non-existant as far as a street drug). Benzos in the USA are frowned upon. In Europe and Australia they are RXd for anxiety and sleep issues very commonly. It's that simple; availability. But as I said above, I doubt you'd ever buy pure (being the operative word) alprazolam powder off the street

Totally wrong there buddy. OC is quite big in Australia, they are prescribed a lot for pain and a lot of people doctor-shop and deal them on the streets. There are heaps of junkies who prefer shooting OC's to heroin. And they are easy to find, there's a certain well-known street in inner-city Sydney, where there's almost an open-market for them. Go into the injecting gallery in Kings Cross and they stock metal spoons and 3ml's, because of all the junkies injecting OC's. A gray is half the price of a cap of heroin.

Fuck, I was in the pharmacy yesterday and there was a box of OC80's just behind the counter, almost within my reach, I wanted to grab it and run, but i was filling out a script.

Christian Soldier said:
There are heaps of junkies who prefer shooting OC's to heroin.

there are heaps of people who aren't junkies who prefer shooting oxys to heroin ;).
as for oc availability in australia, its like anything, depends who you know etc... i personally don't see them that often.

slackboxed said:
First of all, I don't know if anyone has mentioned this before, but how the hell do you really know that's pure alprazolam you have? I mean, there's no way to fully test it. You have a pile of powder that you think is pharmaceutical grade alprazolam but who the fuck knows what else is in it. I just think you're nuts for banging some shit like that. Eating alprazolam is most effective.

isn't this the case with any non-pressed drugs you procure from the street (or such)? anyhow, myself and an experience friend have tested some orally, and it gave the expected effect. also, the seller claims his friend has access to serious analytical equipment, and found it to be 99% pure with any impurities only being isomers of alpraz. very possibly bullshit, but like i said, the effects were as expected for the given dose.

check out my gallery, a vial op 1mg per ml injectable alprazolam in ethanol.

it's great but not THA BOMB so i would never inject a xanax pill from now on:)

Since we don't tell each other which online pharmacies are the good ones, is there a board somewhere that tells which online nonscript pharms are good ones?

Only benzos worth injecting = midazolam & triazolam. Trying to inject anything else is just a waste.

I wouldn't inject this thing. eating then is very efective!
Good luck!

I had upwards of 2 grams of pure powder at a time, and I was completely satisfied with just eating it from my finger. Be careful, you need such a small amount to get high off of it that you could easily kill yourself by putting in a little too much powder.

Considering how effective it is orally and how many serious risks are associated with IVing Benzos other than those meant to be injected(increased chances of psycho-social dysfunction, abscesses, cellulitis, thrombophlebitis, deep vein thrombosis, gangrene) it doesn't seem very smart to even try this.

thanks for replies, both useful and otherwise.

this thread was concerned with IV pure alprazolam, not IV pills, or IV in general. most replies seem to be concerned with IV usage in general and/or pills, and are off topic.

anyhow, to report back, i IVed about 1.2mg alprazolam, in a ~10% alcohol tincture. it simple kicked in quicker.. not really worthwhile imo, and as others stated. however, a mate (twominds) IVed 4mg in a 30% alcohol tincture, and he loved it.

do not fucking inject any benzo that's not IV-ready. this idiot kid i know shot klonopin with milk and he's probably developing an infection as we speak.

Response to I.V.I Alprazolam post

Alprazolam (Xanax) has a bioavailability of 100% when taken S/L (Sublingually)
Sublingually is also the quickest way to get Alprazolam in to your system because when it comes in contact with the mucous membrane, or buccal mucosa (the inside of your mouth) Because this area has a lot of blood flow and bypasses the first pass metabolism.
This can destroy in some cases all of the drug or as much as 80% in the case of some drugs when taken orally.

Sublingually Alprazolam will hit you in 5-10 mins and peak within 45 mins and last 4-5 hours.

So sublingually all the way mate!! It’s how Xanax was designed to be taken by the drug company originally in 1989.

I do it that way even if it tastes bad, not that I do much, or very often.

Additional information:

Grapefruit juice inhibits P450 enzyme and the metabolism of Alprazolam by the body, liver.
This results in longer and higher, Alprazolam plasma concentrations in your body, which is the aim.

Keep in mind Grapefruit Juice also interacts dangerously! With many other drugs! If you are taking prescription medications, thoroughly check this out before doing any of the above!!!!!!!

Also Smoking Tobacco reduces the plasma concentrations of Alprazolam by approximately 50%.
So keep that in mind if you smoke when you dose your self.

I always suggest to Titrate (take it bit by bit) the dose upwards till you hit the desired effect, therefore you are in a better place and ‘you’ won’t waste unnecessary powder.....

TO THOES WHO ARE SEEKING TO INJECT BENZO’S, DON’T!!!!!!!!!!!!
It always ends bad you get NO less than 70% orally with any benzo… but with the most commonly prescribed it’s usually 80-90 percent
If you try and inject it you most likely will end up with 5-10 percent of the drug, due to possible an inappropriate solvent.

Today benzo injections are given I.M.I (where possible) for a couple of reasons, to avoid irritation to the vein, possible phlebitis, and to get a slower onset and generally longer effect.

Hope this proves helpful

Always be careful people have died, but have fun with knowledge
Take care

Dr. K

No shit! Sample a very small amount orally and see how it effects you. Please be careful. No way in hell I would bang some powder that came from an online source claiming it was alprazolam.

I don't know why this thread was bumped, but to reiterate, IV alprazolam is not a good idea. Frankly, you could dissolve up to 16mg of alprazolam USP in 1ml of ethanol. Now shooting anything over 10% alcohol is extremely corrosive, and as opposed to an earlier post, it will not cause clotting, but in fact do the opposite and prevent the platelets in your blood from creating clots.

Essentially if you have a 1cc syringe, you should not inject more than 1.6mg of alprazolam if you stick to the 10% rule. Any more than that will be painful (and that's whole body pain).

On the note of sublingual alprazolam/xanax that's just awful. The alp USP is some horrible tasting stuff, and it lingers for at least half an hour no matter what you drink or eat.

Also having IV'ed benzos, including midazolam and triazolam, I can admittedly say that IV'ing alprazolam has really no benefits besides quicker onset. And all the hazards of injecting alcohol, I would avoid it entirely. You'll have to deal with the 30 minute onset and the (oh-no!) 90+% BA.

Status
Not open for further replies.