Old screenshots of Bluelight

tambourine-man

Bluelight Crew
Does anybody have any full screenshots of how Bluelight used to look before the present colour scheme? The old purple/blue theme and the even older green theme is what I'm thinking of.

In particular, I'm looking for pictures of what the header looked like along with the forum listings.

JPEGs are acceptable (if that's all you got), but BMP or PNG files are preferable.

Thanks,
W

Yeah, I tried that and got the headers... but they only show the splash page, not the forum listings.

It would make my day if someone could pull up the splash page with the Nintendo characters watermarked in the background.

Is it just me or is it strange to look at the layout in the year you joined and be totally baffled as to how much time has passed. 6 years?! Seriously!?

It's just another reminder that I'm getting old :(

I've been here a long time.

this is indeed oldschool:D i miss the oldest green style!!

61718imamod.jpg

i guess i misplaced some stuff. i thought i had alot of screencaps somewhere.
best i can do is singular post from the '05 era.

guineaPig said:
61718imamod.jpg

Hmmm... central avatar, name and title. Forgot all about that. The gradient looks familiar.

Also forgot about those customised buttons at the top of each post.

Cheers dude.

More! :D

I'm going to collect as many screenshots as possible, staple them together into a flip book arrangement... then accost random Bluelighters and flip through the book at high speed, giving them a "I just saw my digital life flash before my eyes" moment.

Much like a near-death experience, this will force them to re-evaluate their life choices and - given the nature of the flashback - most likely decide that modern technology is impinging upon their real world relationships. They will throw their laptop or PC in the bin, where I will 'liberate' it and sell it to fund my meth habit and high-rolling lifestyle of pickled onions and nylon suits.

(Happy 6000th BTW... I'm honoured that you chose to waste it on me)

AmorRoark said:
lol @ your old avatar. =D
i know right? i can still remember the PM i got when i made that my avatar.
"OMG! get my TITS off of your fucking avatar!!!"
lulz were had.

guineaPig said:
61718imamod.jpg

i never remember bluelight ever looking like htat, and i believe i was here in 05. hrmmmm.....

and also...
why do we not have bluelight radio anymore? that would make me =D