SF love fest

KaliKid

Bluelighter
I didn't see a post regarding this..

2008-sflf_teaser.jpg

gonna be sick! I hope i will have sufficiently recovered from burning man.

they dropped the love parade name? when did that happen? some decent names on that lineup.

that lineup is pretty f'in sweet. my daughter's bday party is that weekend, though so i'll have to skip this one.

This will be the first year that I will be attending. I read last year had over 85,000 people, I'm pretty excited the biggest event I went to was 60k and that was CHAOS!

AVB/ATB/A&B? That's probably the sickest line up ever!

just wondering this is going to be my frist time going to a rave. Do i need to bring a id that saids im 18 when im going to the rave? or do they not really check it there. also would they take passports that expires a couple of months ago?

FUCKING STOKED! My first time going and im restless with anticipation and it's still like a week away!!!! Driving up from LA on Thursday and gonna party ALL WEEKEND LONG!!!
<3plur<3

ugh, I have my lsat at 9 that morning then it's straight to the parade. prolly do a pill while finishing up the test ;)

What time does the after party officially start? end?

and one of the websites does say 18+

but some say all ages, is it a for sure all ages?

This is officially going to be one of the sickest raves ever,sick ass line-up.

it's outdoors at civic centre. it's definitely all ages. the afterparty at civic auditorium is 18+

wait the after party is 18+?

that sucks, cuz i could care less about the parade, i just wanna go to the rave. Do they always check ID's at the door or when u get the tickets? Cuz i wanna go!

fuck the afterparty (well, that afterparty anyway). the parade and civic centre during the day is going to be where it's at. all those djs are going to be playing on the floats anyway, and it's free! too bad the forecast is sheit though.

There has been a change of plans. Looks like I'm going to be able to go afterall. Hopefully I'll see some of you guys there!

I'm going to be wearing a White T-Shirt that says "I'M FROM BLUELIGHT"
<3 =D

^^Haha, nice. :D

I'll have on a gray hoodie with black stars and olive khakis. I may have a blue glow stick around my neck. Say hello and get a Bluelight sticker or glowstick!

Not anticipating doing any after-events, but may be persuaded.

Everyone be safe and sane. <3

So my husbands younger cousin will be there I believe... She said she was going to a concert in cali be there 5 days! This is what I see! She must be there... She also went to wakarusa and lollapalooza

So I guess I have a closet raver in the family

that was so awesome it hurt. plaza de funk tongiht!