Bluelight

Thread: Mixing ritalin and benzos

1. Collapse Details
    Mixing ritalin and benzos 
    Question
    I've done this before and it took the edge off and i mean it TOOK the EDGE off. it was like I had the benefits of mental stimulation wile being relaxed, calm and thoughtful. Negative feelings where drastically reduced.

This is a quote I read on a forum:

LuvsToSmokeDust
    04-12-2004, 21:22
    LOL ! Valium. < Hardly a strong benzo. Good benzo as a medication, but not as an abuseble one.

Take a few Xanaxes the'll mess you up a lot more than valium ever would.

Oh and jesus man ! Don't ever mix ritalin with benzos you could go blind. < Although I never went blind taking these medications together so I don't know the hell people are talking about.

I can't find any info on this, is this just pure BS?

2. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    I also heard if you don't use it you lose it.

And that you'll also go blind if you spank the monkey too much.

Idkk

Lol

Peace,

-Akomplice

3. Collapse Details

Blindness caused by xanax and ritalin use? Doubt it.

4. Collapse Details

jesus, what a load of shit. it's more likely the guy who said it has no idea what he's talking about.

5. Collapse Details

Od===>bdd

6. Collapse Details

I use that combo every day without problems, 30 mg Diazepam + 50 mg Ritalin and no signs of getting bad vision lol. Never had Xanax but Diazepam is great for anxiety and Ritalin comedowns

Personally I like the muscle relaxing effects from Diazepam, and it's abusable just like any other Benzodiazepine like Clonazepam (Klonopin, Rivotril) or Alprazolam (Xanax) IMHO.

Peace o/

7. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Rexeh
    I use that combo every day without problems, 30 mg Diazepam + 50 mg Ritalin and no signs of getting bad vision lol. Never had Xanax but Diazepam is great for anxiety and Ritalin comedowns

Personally I like the muscle relaxing effects from Diazepam, and it's abusable just like any other Benzodiazepine like Clonazepam (Klonopin, Rivotril) or Alprazolam (Xanax) IMHO.

Peace o/
    yeh Xanax is much more abusable as alprazolam has a much more pronounced peak (rush) and it drops off much, much quicker than diazepam. I prefer Xanax, but at doses which I feel comfortable whilst on meth, I lose my memory for most of the night. I'm glad I'd don't do either drug anymore... though I wouldn't say no if I came across Xanax, but I'd definitely turn down meth. Each to their own

8. Collapse Details

i agree, i take ritalin, rivatril (klonopin), and lamictal, and i've never had probs. it's definitely good to have on hand when i have a project due coming up (cuz i'm a horrible procrastinator), so i can take the ritalin, and when the comedown occurs, i just take the rivatril, and it's all good. same thing for the coke comedown.

9. Collapse Details

I mixed 20 x 75mg Pregabalin, 20mg Diazepam, 120mg Temazepam, 2mg Etizolam, 600mg Tramadol, Beer, Cannabis AND 80mg Ritalin last night. The Benzo's and Pregs were taken throughout the day and the rest in the evening.

Please don't attempt this combo in the name of harm reduction but...

I felt really good, especially once I started drinking beer and smoking weed. I wasn't crazy hyper like I usually am on stims but I still felt euphoric and chatty, in a comfortable way. I didn't get any paranoia or shakyness or any other nasty side effects either.

Towards the end of the night things did start to get a bit messy, when I got home I was stumbling around and bashing into things and after I got into bed I puked (great timing!) I cleaned that up then fell straight asleep and slept well.

I've had 4-5 hours sleep now and i've taken 10mg Diazepam, 1mg Etizolam, 60mg Temazepam and 60mg Ritalin so i'm running from the crash! I've got more Pregabalins and Benzo's once the Rit wears off and some weed for later on

Peace.

10. Collapse Details

Somewhere between Eden and North Utopia. Somewhere beneath the astral plain
    Many doctors who prescribe prescription stimulants for AD(H)D also prescribe a benzodiazepine for that same very reason. To decrease the potential negative side effects like anxiety and insomnia issues. I've been prescribed the stimulant/benzodiazepine combo for nearly 10 years.

Your not going to go blind using the combo. Thats like believing in global warming.