View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 4-MeO-PCP Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Change the thread title to "4-meo-pcp CAS #" and nobody will ever be able to say they can't find it using the site search function.

Now look at this: The same question was asked by Phalaris just 17 min before that post... Strange coincident or just the idiotic try to get an answer as fast as possible?

Anyway, the question was answered here: http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=414003

No, it was not. Please be mindful of who you may be speaking with/against & don't be a cock. I've searched well with the IUPAC nomenclature and would not have asked had I not used the fucking search engine already.

Information so far leads to 2 potential CAS numbers. I challenge you to determine the correct one & verify it with a manufacturing source. Tell you what, one is a salt form, the other is not.... Unfortunately, neither of them turn up any results on either of the two major, worldwide chem manufacturer listing/linking/trading sites.

Now, kindly answer the question or go away with your talk of idiocy.

Thank you.

Just to be certain I've done my searching, I'm encrypting the answer to myself here & if you actually manage to find anything, we'll compare notes.

-----BEGIN PGP MESSAGE-----
Version: PGP Desktop 9.9.0 (Build 397)
Charset: utf-8
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=KyYW
-----END PGP MESSAGE-----

Last edited:
No, it was not. Please be mindful of who you may be speaking with/against & don't be a cock. I've searched well with the IUPAC nomenclature and would not have asked had I not used the fucking search engine already.
Information so far leads to 2 potential CAS numbers. I challenge you to determine the correct one & verify it with a manufacturing source. Tell you what, one is a salt form, the other is not.... Unfortunately, neither of them turn up any results on either of the two major, worldwide chem manufacturer listing/linking/trading sites.

Thank you.
Just to be certain I've done my searching, I'm encrypting the answer to myself here & if you actually manage to find anything, we'll compare notes.

OMG, WHO MIGHT HE BE TALKING TO??? OH SHIT, DON'T PISS OFF THE ALMIGHTY.

Seriously though, he wasn't even referencing you. Perhaps try weening yourself off the steroids, you might not be so keen to pointlessly flare up.

But, if you were really so brilliant, you'd know that encrypting the potential answers is really stupid, since if you could read, you would have seen that your question was already answered.

Murphy said:
free base: 2201-35-6
HCl: 2185-93-5
pikrate: 23036-17-1

So... encrypting yourself to prevent anyone from cheating with your answer when the question was already answered? All the tough talk is just so hilarious in this context, especially the " or go away with your talk of idiocy." Since you made the rules, we can continue with the talk right?

Woah.... Sorry to have brought this drama here. I just want to know if others have tried this substance.
I have a question and that is... are any of you taking this stuff having indigestion issues? It's like whiskey shits for me lately and I thought I Was over drinking.... I'll give it a while to pass but just wondering if this stuff like kills off all your gut flora or something. Maybe the gut flora is getting high and mutating because it's having this super revelation about the shit it's in!!!

Misanthropy said:
No, it was not.
If you are referring to your question: Yes, it was answered. Just follow my link to the other 4-MeO-PCP-thread. But maybe you are too busy encrypting something...so Hammilton already quoted the answer here.

Misanthropy said:
Please be mindful of who you may be speaking with/against & don't be a cock.
1. I am mindful of whom I'm speaking with: A Greenlighter with one single post at that time and a "gimme gimme the answer quick"-attitude.
2. I can assure you that I don't even look similar like a cock (neither the bird, nor the genital).

Misanthropy said:
Information so far leads to 2 potential CAS numbers. I challenge you to determine the correct one & verify it with a manufacturing source.
Information so far lead to 3 CAS numbers. The challenge was resolved. I'm not aware of a manufacturing source but I'll can have a look (this was not what I was looking for in the first place, therefore I don't know). Then again are source discussions not allowed here...

Misanthropy said:
Tell you what, one is a salt form, the other is not...
Tell you what, there are even TWO salt forms known...

Misanthropy said:
Unfortunately, neither of them turn up any results on either of the two major, worldwide chem manufacturer listing/linking/trading sites.
And this couldn't happen because nobody is trading with this substance, could it? Just an idea...

Misanthropy said:
Because I already answered the question (...kindly, I have to admit), I won't go away with my idiocy-talk. No senhor! The idiocy and me are just good buddies now for long and I can't ask a friend to leave.

Misanthropy said:
Thank you.
No prob, you're welcome.

I have to admit that your whole post contained a grain of truth, as I used the term "idiotic try" before, which might have been seen as an offense. I honestly apologize for that. But the "encryption"-part is just...sorry to say so...just an idiotic try to look cool.

If you have further questions my friend, don't hesitate to ask.

As a final note: The 3 CAS numbers that I provided were taken from a database, which I trust to a great extend. Maybe you'd like to know which DB I used. I encrypted the answer here: redniFicS ;)

- Murphy

^^ BEHAVE CHILDREN !

Misanthropy: read the BLUA with respect to sources. your encrypted gobbledygook should be removed if it contains source information and you are going to post or give the passphrase or key.

For me, orally, effects don't show until about slight notice at 10 minutes from oral ingestion with lots of water or whatever drink used to mask the horrid taste. Then full effects happen in about an hour with a fast peak for about 1 - 2 hours and then a slow descent for another hour of residual amped feelings. Then after about 3 hours from ingestion I get to a baseline feeling where the mental weirdness stops and I'm back to mellow but in a hyper social and explorative way. Getting to sleep requires some melatonin.
So to answer your question it's hard to say what the peak is since the peak transforms from a nice mellow GHB-like thing into a trippy semi-schizo fun zone as the chemicals metabolize. The whole thing should last 1 - 3 hours depending on dose (the peak).
Hope that helps.

So what should I expect from several 60mg doses spread out over time? Or would it be better to it at once rather than re-dosing? This will be oral administration btw.

Thanks.

You can probably expect a quicker rampup and a hearty buzz like most anything if you chug it. I consider myself sensitive to most chemicals when I do them the first time, so naturally I started with 10mg. If you feel you've done your fair share of Ketamine or DXM and know what to expect or have that dive into it mentality then taking the whole thing at once will probably be your thing. And of course, the trip aspect of it might just be me. Set and Setting. Well mostly setting, I think. External stressors that keep the variables of worry in mind but end up not becoming the crux of your whole experience like something LSD might do.
I've also found the opposite to be true with that kind of -noia experience. If I lay still and try to drift off, the thoughts get worse. If I get up and start doing something or just move around, my attention drifts quickly. I can actually start doing stuff like organize my room or clean something or work on another computer doing some task. Or build a spaceship and FLY TO THE MOON! Something worthwhile.

So it lasts longer than ketamine?

Last edited:
so far it seems the 4-meo-pcp experience resembles k the most and not really like pcp or dxm as much

If anyone is interested, I've lined up 3 70mg bombs, one for very soon and then probably the last 2 will be taken at the same time a while after.

Wish me luck :)

^Good luck. I ended up getting a sample--just came actually--simply because I wasn't sure there would ever be another opportunity to try out a PCP relative (reportedly re-stocking is uncertain.) Wanting to get in a session before school started up, I had two 25mg piles sitting there earlier tonight. I thought, "I really wish there had been some more guinea pigs for this before now," then I saw your post and decided I'll just brave the cold and go bar hopping tonight after all. Thanks! I may end up trying it out on Sunday, though, since Monday's free (I think that's what Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. would have wanted.) When you report back, please let us know your normal ketamine dosages are. Someone in another forum was recommending high doses similar to phalaris, but they also said they needed 600mg of K insufflated to K hole! I'm hoping to hear from someone with a lower dissociative tolerance.

In that other forum people were wondering how to potentiate 4-MeO-PCP because the cost is pretty high. I'm betting low dose DXM wouldn't interfere too much qualitatively if that's a route someone wants to try. It works well for ketamine.

Last edited:
I have little tolerance.

very wonky and have just bombed another 200mg :) this is wow stuff.

Innit WOW?
I'm pretty lightweight on most substances as well.. That's why I started off with 10mg. I think it's best to start low and gradually tack on some more doses as you feel fit over time. Also the lower dose introduction helps ease you into it so you don't wind up with some sort of shock like what happened to me all of a sudden when I took the last bit I had left in the bag.
The metabolism of this stuff has been observed to be a lot different than how PCP metabolizes, so it's hard to actually OD to the point where you are critically out of control as per what happens when people smoke too much PCP.
If in doubt, always start low. Just take 10 - 15mg first see how that feels in an hour. Thing is most people seem to find this pretty low after a while. I think that's the mellow aspect of it. on first hour. Hope you're having fun on that 200+mg dose there 4-OH. Let us know how it's treating you.

the dosage given varies a lot, it seems. I'd appreciate if someone could spread more light on this topic. how much 4-MeO-PCP is needed for a full "hole" experience?

I was wondering what happened to this thread.

I have yet to take it above 80mg rectal (which, like ketamine at a similar level of dissociation, caused me nausea when I walked around), so there's questions here I can't answer. But, extrapolating from my reaction at these lower levels, ketamine is a far stronger analogy to 4-MeO-PCP than DXM--i.e. you don't high step it up this dose/response curve, you roll up it drooling in a wheelchair. That said, from what I've read one shouldn't expect much below 100mg rectal (the most sensible MOA, IMO).

I do not have a dissociative tolerance, and I don't really have interesting experiences from ketamine alone, at any level. When I mix K with a powerful tryptamine however it's like IVing the venom of Set (Google it all you miserable fuckers not conversant in Conan mythology!).

So far I've only been tiptoeing up to just below my testicles in these waters, so I haven't done any combos. When I do it'll probably be at around 120mg rectal with IM psilocin when school's out. For now I'll just add to the consensus and say that at low levels it's like a more stimulating, lucid, and slightly euphoric ketamine.

Status
Not open for further replies.