View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 4-MeO-PCP Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
supposedly most people didn't get any worthwhile psychological effects under 100mg range oral/rectal.

Just don't expect much other than physical dissociation under 100mg.

Well.. yeah. I feel like I could become the world's lamest asshole or I might just be able to get a lot of work done. There's this ego boost thing that feels very GBL like.. I've never had ketamine so I don't know what that's like but eating food was quite nice. I ate real fast and felt that I had so much to do.. So I am currently editing videos for youtube .. heh.
I'm about to finish digesting and then I'll take 50mg more in about an hour.
I'll see how hyper social online chat can become.

Well it's been 4 hours since my first ingestion of ~10mg... I feel rather hot on my ears and slug headed. It feels almost like DXM and my eczema is flairing up but I'm still motivated to do work.. I just seem to be feeling hypersensitive to all things. I had a long phone conversation with my mom so this stuff is definitely an introspective social inducer. If you get the chance to have deep social conversation. As a party drug, I'd rank this near to DXM in the come down phase. Maybe I'm just tired and cranky like a kid. heh. I'm going to drink more water and wait and possibly redose that 50mg for a nice stretch for the rest of the night.

I redosed 20mg and then another 20mg about 20 minutes later. heh. It just keeps me in a perpetual state of bliss. I wonder what the withdrawal effects are going to be like. I've read about people having weeklong afterglows that are magnificent and helping with depression. We'll just have to see. Usually things that are "That Good" tend to become habit forming. At least with my mentality.
Right now I just feel lucid and normal. No twitchy, fidgeting angst or eagerness to get up and finish that video project either.. but I think I will slowly quit typing and then reach on down to this fingerpad and hit "Post Quick Reply" and then meander on over to the rendering computer to be as languid as possible... Good Lovin's my fellow chemical inquierers.

Geee this stuff is perplexing.. Don't want to go on any benders now. But this stuff feels so good.. It's just that it's late and I need to sleep and I'm wondering "Is this the new 'Substance-D?' ... ... ...." But then I feel happy about everything and when I stand up, yeah I wobble a bit but it's like I shoot up ready for action but first.... Figure out which room you're in and how many multiple tasks are you running around trying to accomplish and why is it so easy to do this and chill out and type on the internet about it and laugh the whole time when I'm so used to paranoia being ugly and painful. The Morning After should tell.. from the reports I've seen, the nice afterglow should be of worth... I just need to decide... OK.. No more of this substace-p... WHATEVER!.. just finish up some tasks in the living room. Now go back to the middle room and figure that shit out. Go grab some more water and let's call it a night.
NOTE TO SELF "If you ever catch yourself chatting to yourself over an internet bulletin board forum, you're pretty fucking looney dude."
But with alll that to consider... if you end up reading this while you're on the stuff... HAVE FUN!
It's just that easy... I remember tripping balls for hours on LSD having the worst time of my life with too much information to handle and not enough leverage as a persona to identify with and now I don't have to worry about any of that self-loathing bullshit. Just look at it as you being reborn into who you really are RIGHT NOW. I think that's what all the clips of people laughing uncontrollably on illy are about. The non-inhibition to go haywire on all the possibilities you could have been doing with your life up until this one moment, which, btw, is the most hilarious thing you'll experience.
It's a warm glowing fire and you're really close to it and the tribe is here to support you from memories of childhood to the grave and beyond. It's just funny how much stuff is all tangled inbetween -SPACE-
I should go work on those drives in the living room now and then the video project and come back and go to sleep.
Hope all fares well with the world wherever it spins forever.

My buddy told me I should post this here as an update after my last post.

<phalaris> I Started to hallucinate nice stuff last night
<phalaris> just like what that guy said "Dark on Dark ripples and circles"
<phalaris> it's more of like a subtle, underburrow of fuzz that takes shapes in the visual memory of all
<phalaris> oh
<phalaris> and then I had some fucking WILD imagery
<phalaris> almost DMT like
<phalaris> of these jungles
<phalaris> with people and other floating entities
<phalaris> and orbs..
<phalaris> I think it was influenced a lot by watching that Andre the whatever and Sun Ra
<phalaris> heh
<phalaris> and a lot of psychedelia sci-fi stuff from the 70's
<phalaris> colors like that found on Yes covers
<phalaris> with vines on everything and the golden shine of multiple suns setting and rising through thick foliage.
<phalaris> but it was on a multi dough-roll plane of visual representations
<phalaris> kind of blending one idea to the next in fragmented organia

I think I took around 114mg total last night... over time. I munched on some melatonin to try to trigger sleep and finally got to sleep around 4am. (I started at 6:11pm) I'm not sure if it's my own perceptual schizo-perma fryness but the hallucinations were rather lucid yet not so "bold" as in I was seeing fragmented memories that were probably influenced by a lot of psychedelic art since the 70's and sunsets and jungles and all that which went along well to the music I was listening to.. Mostly Alio Die. Great music to play while you're dreaming, BTW.
I woke up at 6am and then took another nap later. Then got up and had motivation to do my laundry and rake leaves and I still feel quite jubilant and exploritative of information that I've always wanted to know. So I'm like a wiki fiend right now. Also those other projects I did last night I have to finish tonight and I'm uncertain if I should take another dose of this stuff. I tried reading up on neurotoxicity and NMDA inhibitory/excitory damage from PCP. I'm not sure most of it relates to 4-meo-pcp but I kept wondering how permanent some of my schizo-paranoid delusions would be. It seems to all be tapering off now which is nice but the glow and motivation due to NMDA and probably recurrent, daily serotonergic activity is making me feel pretty good still.
The thing that intrigued me the most was that, at the peak, I was so motivated to do things and at the same time and these oddball paranoidish thought processes that never developed into true concrete paranoia.. I felt happy about it all. I could laugh it off in an instant and still talk to people at the blink of a conversational moment. It's like the other side of the dark side of schizo-noias. I don't know what to call it. Not pronoia because that's a forced abstraction of reaction to paranoia. This is more like iso-para-noia.
Well anyway I'll post more about my experiences if anyone wants to know... I'm sure a bid and dandy thread will develop sometime soon.

so ~22mg, 24-hours after first dose and feeling just so calm and warm and happy about everything. Not puppies and flower bliss, just wallowing in my own splendor of the universe. The terror and killing in the world. The lose of jobs and people gaining weight. Protesting. It's not a sticky note that keeps regenerating in my awareness to sucker me into fear. I'm just glad to get over a lot of stressors, yet still be sticking my ear out for what's happening. My life isn't the closed-loop dependency that I fall into whenever I drink too much all winter long and don't hang out with anyone. heh. I love these kinds of chemicals. I just want to stick with this dose for now and try not to fall into the urge to take any more tonight. Perhaps keep it on the downlow for a while. We just never know.

Sounds very good at such a low dose, I'll think I'll start with 60mg orally (whenever I decide to do it - probably friday).

Yeah, I kind of what to stress how the afterglow lasts a good length and has taken away my urge to drink alcohol. I suppose studies have been done with ketamine in kicking alcohol abuse, but I'm really interested in the potential for this chemical to be studied in such a way. I urge that the forum reports show successful recreational use but that it does not get out of hand. Naturally that contradicts history of every such chemical that becomes widespread manufactured and sold since that's the nature of governtment drug control and how something "that good" just goes wrong in the wrong hands.
So use this stuff wisely. That's all I can say.

Well, alcohol is a weak NMDA antagonist, perhaps the reason it may substitute for it, but who knows. I certainly prefer ketamine to ethanol.

well i guess that puts to rest the idea (based on the original report from beagle?) that its 70% the potency of PCP, if it requires something in the range of 100mg that would put it closer to 10%...sounds really interesting though.

Search with the IUPAC

edit: don't open new threads on the same subject with the same name as another active thread. We've alrady got one 4-meo-PCP thread that this could have easily been answered it. Just a suggestion :)

Could someone please help me identify the CAS# for this compound? All of this IUPAC nomenclature does absolutely no good with locating this information so far for me so please save the criticisms and comments.

I'd just greatly appreciate the CAS# for this thing.

Thank you very much.

free base: 2201-35-6
HCl: 2185-93-5
pikrate: 23036-17-1
Hammilton said:
don't open new threads on the same subject with the same name as another active thread.
Correct! The other thread was just a few lines away... Doh! :\

Yes it was an idiodic coincidence to get a quick answer. I'm sorry for the cross threading. If a merge is possible then... yeah. Sorry, I wasn't thinking much about it.
On the subject of "idiodic coincidences"..... I just love that term.

Status
Not open for further replies.