Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 4-MeO-PCP Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get involved then!

I'm going to have an ask about today and see how safe this stuff is. Might get mine in time for christmas.

I can't 'get involved', as I post on a lot of other internet forums so I'm passing along any info I find as best I can...
However, I have found some more stuff out which I will copy and paste over here. It's very useful for anyone considering/waiting on this compound:

EDIT - Hmm, okay for some reason it's not letting me quote the stuff from the other board so I'll try and copy it to a new post. Bear with me...

EDIT2 - Still not letting me copy and paste. It just comes up with an error page saying 'Bad Request' and that my browser doesn't understand what is going on. Is there some automated problem with copying&pasting a piece of text....Am I allowed to link to another board or is that against Bluelight policy?

Last edited:
Smoked: Pretty much inactive. Unlike PCP, this is probably the worst method of ingestion

Plugging: The best method of ingestion, although some may feel uncomfortable using it this way. However, it has the greatest bioavailability via this route and thus requires a much lower dose

Insufflated: The second best method of ingestion.

Oral: Third best method of ingestion, although the difference between this and snorting is not all that noticeable, besides - I assume - a quicker. come up, faster onset of peak, and shorter total duration

Dose

N.B. I have no info on doses for plugging, but a simple educated guess from extrapolation means it's about accurate.

Light/Threshold (Oral) - 10mg
Light/Threshold (Insufflated) - 5-10mg
Light/Threshold (Plugged) - 5mg

Common (Oral) - 25mg
Common (Insufflated) - 20mg
Common (Plugged) - 10mg

Strong (Oral) - 30mg
Strong (Insufflated) - 25mg
Strong (Plugged) - 15mg

The Experience

* Somewhat stimulating, but not an uncomfortable stimulation
* Very similar effects to that of Ketamine but with more pronounced effects than commonly experiences with K
* Quite a clean feel to the high
* Duration unknown but - due to its relative potency - I imagine ~2-3hrs max, with an afterglow similar to Ket

hope you don't mind phreak!

Just re-posting info collected elsewhere:

Wanted to hear other reports, but will just add I have taken it up to 150mg or so, and it was fucking amazing.

This was orally.

Not much amnesia, although I did have a tolerance, it was like k holing, but far more memorable and lucid. I flew down massive tunnels of red ever changing patterns with different decisions branching out. I had entity contact and it was really mystical in a way, I way preferred it to k, so much cleaner.

The day afterwards I felt incredibly clear and happy, albeit uncoordinated.

It's unfortunate that smoking does not work at all, but it is such a beautiful drug when taken orally, nasally or plugged.

Not an analog. As per the latest clarification from the DEA, adding a methoxy group to a molecule makes it not a positional isomer and therefore not a scheduled drug under the Analog Act.

I was wondering if anyone could clarify on this. Being within the U.S. myself, this statement is very intriguing.

Can't help on the legal side of things, sorry.

I will be testing this compound on Tuesday and hopefully writing up a full comprehensive report.

(Sidenote: how long before I become a 'Bluelighter'? I don't really care about my status; it's just annoying not being able to PM people...)

I was wondering if anyone could clarify on this. Being within the U.S. myself, this statement is very intriguing.

Perhaps, but it's entirely nonsense. No, it's not a positional isomer- but the analogue act applies to other things beyond positional isomers.

It was originally intended to ban minor tack-on chems at a time when minor alterations to the fentanyl molecule were being sold to avoid prosecution- this way 3-methylfentanyl or alpha-methyl-fentanyl were illegal when sold for human consumption, and dealers could be prosecuted before these new chems were actually added to the schedules.

The positional isomer clarification is important, but it didn't remove all the other things from coverage in the process.

The DEA considers the DragonFLYs prosecutable under the analogue act, and they're way further beyond a simple addition like this.

Still requires the intent for human consumption to be an Analog in the US. This isn't easy to prove in a court of law.

It isn't? Sorry, but it is. Most analogue cases are won. If you don't have a reasonable research application, you will be found guilty.

Not going to be able to get it until after Christmas now but I'm game.

Be very cautious, but dont forget to keep un informed;)

Got my sample but waiting for more info.... as is everyone else! catch 22....

Anyway, the experience. With around 10mg taken orally, it took nearly an hour to come on, but that was on top of a fairly large meal around 3 hours before. The effects lasted around 2 hours. There was a pleasant body disassociation and a mild stimulation. Not much in the way of mental effects, the ability to hold a normal conversation was not affected in any way. I had no desire to stab either her, or my own eyeballs. I felt a bit cold and shivery, which is something I suffer from on ketamine, but it was bloody freezing anyway. I guess 10mg orally is still a fairly light dose on this stuff. I was able to sleep fine right after, and the next day there seemed to be no residual effects.

Sticking with the aforementioned description of effects.

Quite a few people have it now (unfortunately myself not included), so reports should be coming in soon. But the above post is a good explanation of threshold effects. It sounds like a typical dissociative anaesthetic - which of course it is - but it doesn't sound like the typical delirium-like effect PCP can cause.
That being said, it was a miniscule dose. Hopefully after reading that experience report people will feel more comfortable to up the dose.

Has anyone tried it insufflated yet? Apparently the smell is so unbearable that it almost rules that out of the equation. C'mon people, pull your socks up! Pain for pleasure and all that :p

anyone experimenting with high doses of this stuff and are paranoid may want to dose themselves with reasonable doses of a gaba-a receptor agonist to deter any neurotoxicity - this could only make the exp. more enjoyable imo lol

If you've been waiting for higher dose experiences, here's one on another forum.

I'm down now (temporarily), but fucking hell that was amazing. And yes, so visual, it was fantastic.

Okay. This is advise to an experienced Dissociatist and hardcore RC tester: This stuff isn't stimulating like PCP and doesn't make you go into a state of delirium like the horror stories of PCP say. I just went into a K-Hole on 4-MeO-PCP. Comparably: the entire experience is much more lucid and crystal clear. You can direct where you want to go better than on K. The physical sensation (pulling, sucking, falling, floating, stretching, spinning, rolling...) are all amplified which makes the trip fantastic. You can only compare it to K subjectively once you've tried it, but - personally - I find that a 4p hole* is more malleable, intense, red (for some unknown reason), and tactile. Basically, when you enter it, it's like a slow-onset K-Hole but you seem to peak right in the middle - which is great. The euphoria is present throughout. I also find I have more "power" over the trip than with Ketamine. Don't get me wrong, K is still my preference (man how I would love to try the two together), but just now I thought that the 'hole' was slowly ending so I said (out loud) "float"...and I did! It was brilliant. I thought I'd come down off it but then I decided I'd like to fly for a bit, so I ordered my trip to do so and it responded! It's awesome...

Seriously though, you've gotta try it for yourself. Play around, have fun with it, find your personal favourite dose. I'm partial to the more intense experiences myself so I'm using loads of the stuff. Even though it's sedating the drop into reality is quite stimulating so after the experience it's quite hard to sleep. Personally. But I'm an insomniac so it might not be such a problem for others. I have to say though, that plugging is really the only way to go. If you've got stigma about it, do it once, experience it, and you'll get over it because it's effing awesome!

I also have some and will be 'playing' around with it soon :)

I just took ~10mg with some wine. The stuff is rather fine powder that smells like electrolytic capacitors frying.
I'll give a repost on qualitative effects with such a low dose. I'm still planning on having dinner and don't want to really drool on everything.

Still feeling calm. After an hour wasn't sure if the effects of the wine or the chemical were effecting me more. I bumped up ~24mg and have this odd empty feeling but feel energetic.. I'm going to move around and do stuff and eat and then think about dosing around 50mg later tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.