• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Combining Valium and Xanax

G$

Bluelighter
I assume it is safe?
What are some of your experiences and dosages of each when combining?
And how about with alcohol as well?
Thanks

Originally posted by G$:
I assume it is safe?
What are some of your experiences and dosages of each when combining?
And how about with alcohol as well?
Thanks

No combination of benzos, benzos, and alcohol could really be called 'safe' :)
First, xanax tends in reports to have more memory-blurring effects than some
other benzos - these will be magnified when valium is introduced.
Second, alcohol throws a giant unknown into the picture. What's your normal
alcohol tolerance like?
If i want to get reasonably ripped, i'd just take like one 10mg valium and maybe 1mg xanax. If I did that, I could safely have a glass of wine. But i'd
probably be good to go.
-u40915, about to have that glass of wine

I have mixed klonopin, xanax, and valium together. Mixing CNS depressants together generally isn't a good idea, but I was fine aside from the fact that I couldn't walk and only rememberd small flashes of the night. The amnesia effect is definetly intesified, even more so when some alcohol is thrown into the mix(yes, I've done this before, but like I said above, not the brightest thing to do). As for dosages, I'd say 10mg valium, 1mg xanax, and 1oz of alcohol(or 2 'drinks'). This should have you pretty ripped if you don't have a tolerance to any of the substances.

Ive mixed them both together with no problem. However, if you add alcohol into this equation then you have to be more careful. The benzo's are gonna get you twisted to begin with, add a few drinks too that and your gonna get snotted. So don't drink heavy just a few drinks as in 2 or 3 anymore then that & your asking for trouble...

I dont see how there could be any danger with mixing benzos. According to this chart 6mg Xanax = 60mg Valium. Taking that combination is no more dangerous than taking 120mg of Valium.