Bluelight

Thread: How do you take your suboxone?

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    How do you take your suboxone? 
    I know there's many diffrent ways to take it, I've tried them all sept the butt teqnique, haha. Serously.

IMO, The best way to take it is up the nose, I usually will inhale a nice 4mg line of suboxone, with a rolled piece of paper,(since all my $ goes into the suboxone script, haha) and make 2 nice lines. I make sure there all nice and 'chunk-free'. So here I go,(BTW: I fucking hate the taste of suboxone, The lemon-lime bull shit, I like lemons and limes but theres no way in hell they can do this..) So I look at the 2 lines, and know when I do this about 2-3mins into it I'm going to have a AWFUL, drip come from the brain( lol, maybe its my brain telling me something, like.. "wtf, i'm going to shit, and make it come down your throat"..)
    So 1 min prior to snortage I bust out two thing's, my guitar, and my (cock<-haha j/k..) xbox 360.. So here I go! Up the nose it goes, THE instant I do this I IMEADTLY put on my xbox ear-force(the $99.00 xbox head set @ best-buy*totally worth it btw*) and Jam some assassin's creed& The Orange Box(the curent games I'm playing..) I get SO into the game where I hardly notice the taste of the suboxone, but I also have a bucket near so if It happen's I'm ready.. I also like switching to the guitar and playing random chords, and making my own, ( hotel california, is a cool song to play in chords while your dealing with suboxone nose juices, haha). So that's it from me, I'd like to hear your success, and un-successful stories with suboxone intake..

2. Collapse Details

Somewhere between Eden and North Utopia. Somewhere beneath the astral plain
    Don't snort it if you are currently addicted to other opioids or you'll be thrown into withdrawals...so I've heard. I've also heard that the Naloxone is supposed to produce withdrawal symptoms if the Suboxone is injected or snorted but apparently it doesn't. I wonder what other lies my Suboxone doctor is shuffling me.

I just take it sublingually because my intention is staying clean. I'll be off the shit soon anyway. I know that Subutex can be injected but I never knew that Suboxone could be abused.

3. Collapse Details

plugged is the only way, but suboxone sux. the naloxone in it truly does make you sweaty for a few minutes. plugging minimises this, but sheate, Subutex if your gonna do bupe, not Suboxone.

4. Collapse Details

under my tongue as directed.

5. Collapse Details

A glass bottle in the ocean between waves and rocks
    subutex is easy to snort or shoot cause they are so small... however the subuxone pills are far larger, making it slightly less pleasant to sniff from what i hear... i've only had subutex...

6. Collapse Details

i started out snorting it but now i do it how the doctor intended it. snorting that shit was annoying but so is sublingually. 20 mg a day for me as well....

7. Collapse Details

Yeah, I'm glad that Suboxone has cleaned me up & everything but I wish I didn't have to put a nasty orange peel tasting thick dime sized tablet under my tongue for nearly 10 minutes right when waking up.

8. Collapse Details

I know, Suboxone has saved my ass from awful withdraws. I'm still fighting my addiction. Don't get me wrong but suboxone has done great things to people, I just wish they could make them come in diffrent flavors.

9. Collapse Details

I found snorting is the best. Do a 1/4 at a time. Space the 1/2 over 45 min if possible. Strong but slow inhale with a pen tube angled to the side of the sinus. It seems to coat the sinus and causes little to no drip.

10. Collapse Details

sublingually

11. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by K'd-OUT-in-AZ View Post
    Yeah, I'm glad that Suboxone has cleaned me up & everything but I wish I didn't have to put a nasty orange peel tasting thick dime sized tablet under my tongue for nearly 10 minutes right when waking up.
    no kidding. i think suboxone tastes like orange peels mixed with Pepto-Bismal. I pretty much throw up every morning because of the taste alone. My doctor told me to crush it up into a powder and then put it under my tongue with 2 drops of water and let it sit for 10 minutes and then just spit it out so that I don't taste it so much. That seems to help and now I only gag instead of throwing up. That stuff is wretched. Also, banging it is stupid. I've done it before (after being on subs for awhile) and it didn't do anything different. I don't think Suboxone will get you high no matter how you administer it... unless you have a low tolerance or are a non-opiate user maybe.... or are just really damn lucky.

12. Collapse Details

I'm so sick of people complaining about the flavor of Suboxone. I can't help but think someone who complains about its flavor must have had a weak ass habit, because if you knew the true hell of a life of addiction, having to taste a mildly bitter lemon-live flavored life-saving tablet would be the least of your concerns.

If Reckitt Benckiser started to flavor Suboxone with my very own concentrated shit and piss, I could still care less.

And to answer the topic of this thread, I just take it sublingually. I tried snorting it once and didn't get anything out of it. I don't "enjoy" the flavor per se, but everyday I look forward to that wonderful dose of Suboxone, because without it I would have blown my head off a long time ago.

13. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by bow-viper1 View Post
    I'm so sick of people complaining about the flavor of Suboxone. I can't help but think someone who complains about its flavor must have had a weak ass habit, because if you knew the true hell of a life of addiction, having to taste a mildly bitter lemon-live flavored life-saving tablet would be the least of your concerns.
    That's the most ignorant (and arrogant) response I've read in the longest time. You assume that because someone hates waking in the morning...can barely roll over to take the damn pill because body aches like hell...and hates having to look forward to putting an orange peel in the their mouth at 6 AM and letting it dissolve for 5-10 minutes, that they have a weak ass habit or haven't lived the true hell of opiate addiction; you know, like robbing people at gun point, pawning everything that they own, living on the streets by a bus stop near a pay phone, stealing money, drugs, property from every friend and family member that they have and stalking people like you to jack?

You could have simply said "I'm sick of people complaining the taste of Suboxone, blah...blah...blah". What in the world does the taste of a drug have anything to do with the lifestyle that they led? Due to the years of experience of the club life I now own a club and run raves for a living. I still hate the taste of MDMA just as I did 'after' the first few times using.

That response about MDMA and clubs is just as irrelevant to the discussion as your response.

I tried snorting it once and didn't get anything out of it.
    I'm so sick of people who suffer the true life of addiction that try and abuse Suboxone.

14. Collapse Details

I take it sublingually. I did snort it a few times to up the BA, but it's really just too much powder.

6/7s method of taking it with a few mLs of ethanol seems to work even better.

15. Collapse Details

How's that ethanol method go? Plugged or drank?

16. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by K'd-OUT-in-AZ View Post
    That's the most ignorant (and arrogant) response I've read in the longest time. You assume that because someone hates waking in the morning...can barely roll over to take the damn pill because body aches like hell...and hates having to look forward to putting an orange peel in the their mouth at 6 AM and letting it dissolve for 5-10 minutes, that they have a weak ass habit or haven't lived the true hell of opiate addiction; you know, like robbing people at gun point, pawning everything that they own, living on the streets by a bus stop near a pay phone, stealing money, drugs, property from every friend and family member that they have and stalking people like you to jack?

You could have simply said "I'm sick of people complaining the taste of Suboxone, blah...blah...blah". What in the world does the taste of a drug have anything to do with the lifestyle that they led? Due to the years of experience of the club life I now own a club and run raves for a living. I still hate the taste of MDMA just as I did 'after' the first few times using.

That response about MDMA and clubs is just as irrelevant to the discussion as your response.

I'm so sick of people who suffer the true life of addiction that try and abuse Suboxone.

I can see both points of view ^^.. But guys lets not get out of hand. I agree K'd to a point you know.. definitely just because it tastes bad doesn't mean anyone had a weak ass habit.. but I think basically what he is saying is , "Its a small price to pay". You know? I don't like the taste it.. It's gross. At the same time.. It doesn't bother me at all.. Make sense? lol.

I'm not picking an argument.. I just can see theres prob. a lil' confusion.. you both have good points.

- Retrospect

17. Collapse Details

Needle
    Quote Originally Posted by Retrospect View Post
    I can see both points of view ^^.. But guys lets not get out of hand. I agree K'd to a point you know.. definitely just because it tastes bad doesn't mean anyone had a weak ass habit.. but I think basically what he is saying is , "Its a small price to pay". You know? I don't like the taste it.. It's gross. At the same time.. It doesn't bother me at all.. Make sense? lol.

I'm not picking an argument.. I just can see theres prob. a lil' confusion.. you both have good points.

- Retrospect
    w0rd!

18. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Staj View Post
    How's that ethanol method go? Plugged or drank?
    The simplified method is to put a couple drops of high-proof alcohol under your tongue along with the suboxone.

Hold it there until the sub dissolves.

It'll sting at first, but after like, oh idk, 5-10 seconds, you can't really feel it.

19. Collapse Details

As directed.

20. Collapse Details

Sublingually. Any other way of taking foolish and wasteful.

21. Collapse Details

Can anyone help me? My sis is taking Suboxone right now and claims that she can barely lift her head in the morning and it's making her feel really off balance and SUPER, SUPER, SUPER, SUPER tired. Is this from the withdrawals? Or is this how the Suboxone makes you feel? I'm scared that she's not getting the proper dosage. She's taking the 8MG/2MG twice daily and she keeps saying that she doesn't want to take it because of the HORRIBLE SIDE EFFECTS. I saw her and she looks a mess. Do you think that Suboxone is prescribed for alcoholics and drug addicts? She is an alcoholic, but won't admit it and I'm afraid that she never told her Dr. that she drank heavy and this may be a side effect from her drinking with the pills. She's also taking Lexipro for depression and some Xanax at times along with a sleeping pill here and there at night. Please help me understand. I think that she went to the Dr. to get off the Vicodin and never told her Dr. about all of her other problems like drinking heavy. The Dr. may need to know all this in order to help her...what does everyone think??

22. Collapse Details

Suboxone should never be mixed with alcohol. Drinking is what making her sick. Should tell doctor she is taking Xanax and sleeping pills, leave that up to doctors discretion.

23. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    i always snort it, since the taste is disgusting.

I did plug it, my i got rid of ALL drug paraphenilia in my room so i have to make due.

I figured why get caught with drug using things, when i wasnt even using them anymore

24. Collapse Details

hi. n00b. I don't intend to pop sh** with a vet w/ 400+ posts but...

Quote Originally Posted by bow-viper1 View Post
    Bullocks! I have been taking sub for a year and 1/2. Agreed, it's a life saver. I was taking 16+ roxy 30ml & 4-8 oxy 80ml a day for 3 years or so. I don't intend to compare the hell of going cold turkey(which I did w/out tapering many times..stupid I know) to taking my sub everyday; apples and oranges. But... the first time I took sub I threw up. Since then I have progressed to puking 8 out of 10 times I take it(orally always). My doc suggested taking sub by needle though never being into H or shooting I'm not crazy about the idea. The problem is; like someone with an eating disorder I throw up so much that in the past months I started puking blood. I know, gross. My point is everyone reacts differently to everything. I can bang lines of oxy80 like it's my job without choking on a drip but I've come to dread taking my sub. It's about quality of life. I'm currently trying to get my doc to put me on subutex to see if it makes a difference.
    Anybody else have problems this severe triggered by taking it as directed?

Quote Originally Posted by Rorshach
    Suboxone should never be mixed with alcohol. Drinking is what making her sick.
    :script: I can't even have a pint without getting twice as sick.

Thanks for reading my two cents

25. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by djsupastarnobody View Post
    hi. n00b. I don't intend to pop sh** with a vet w/ 400+ posts but...
    Quality over quantity.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast