• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Mixing alcohol and Valium

roobis

Bluelighter
would 10 mg of diazepam and 2 shots of some 80 proof whatever mix well(meaning make a good high)? how long you kids figure it would last?
would it be better to up one of the two? this is on a person with no tolerance.

The first time I did valium I took 10mg's and didn't feel shit (this is with no tolerance basically)...so I took the rest of what I had about 1 hour total from the first dose totalling 25mg's for the night...then I smoked some weed like 15 minutes later. I was floored, I mean so uncoordinated, falling all over the place, I could barely even sit on the couch and play N64 without falling off of it.
To your original question...I've only combined alcohol with benzos once...But I had already smoked a bunch of weed and was really high, then i drank probabbly about I'd say 4-5 shots of cognac, then popped 3-4 mgs of ativan...it wasn't anything like the first time...but I think it was because I was on other stuff at the time so I couldn't distinguish the differences. I know I'm rambling now - i always do this when im on shit - anyways, yeah start with 10-15 mgs and take the two shots and see how you feel, you can always do more...just don't drink too much with them, that's never good...

i use benzos and booze together all the time, with no problems.. escept falling asleep. i find it makes both buzzes better.

You should have no problem mixing valium with alcohol. I myself always like to take benzo's when I'm drinking. They help to kick the buzz up a notch. As long as your not doing a ridiculous amount of one or the other you should have no problem...

yeah i'd start off with 20mgs, but dont go overboard on the alcohol or you'll end up with many scars & not too many ideas on how or when you got them, or who you were with... you get the picture.
It lasts as long as a night drinking does, Like I said as long as you dont go crazy you shouldnt be passing out in any gutters.
Have fun!

AGHK, on the serious tip.. dont go over board with the alcohol if u take valiumz. MY doofy ass did and man.. i tok a valium and drank a quart, waited like 2 hours and didnt feel shit. well my dumb ass took another valium then went to shoot pool with my peoplez. bought a pitcher of beer. stil not feeling substantially drunk i went in my dawgz F-150 and bought a bottle of Flor De Cania (dark rum) and drank like 2 cups of the shit ( no skimping) with mountain dew. my stupid ass was all gettin hot and heavy with a big tittied big lipped freak of a gurlie toy friend and straight up passed out on top of her tits. dont rememeber even getting home and jus felt liek a total assmunch the nex day. but hey, live n learn i always say :)
[ 04 June 2002: Message edited by: NoRtH MiAMi BeAch WGZ ]

If yer taking shots of 80-proof alcohol then you might get off on that 10mg alone... if not, a second pill will do the trick... for an even better response time, lewt the tabs disolve under your tounge!

I've only combined alcohol with benzos once...But I had already smoked a bunch of weed and was really high, then i drank probabbly about I'd say 4-5 shots of cognac, then popped 3-4 mgs of ativan...it wasn't anything like the first time...but I think it was because I was on other stuff at the time so I couldn't distinguish the differences.
yeah, no doubt this is a harm-reduction board.... Please God don't let the media get hold of this thread.