User Tag List

Thread: Mixing alcohol and Valium

1. Collapse Details
    Mixing alcohol and Valium 
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    would 10 mg of diazepam and 2 shots of some 80 proof whatever mix well(meaning make a good high)? how long you kids figure it would last?
    would it be better to up one of the two? this is on a person with no tolerance.

2. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The first time I did valium I took 10mg's and didn't feel shit (this is with no tolerance basically)...so I took the rest of what I had about 1 hour total from the first dose totalling 25mg's for the night...then I smoked some weed like 15 minutes later. I was floored, I mean so uncoordinated, falling all over the place, I could barely even sit on the couch and play N64 without falling off of it.
    To your original question...I've only combined alcohol with benzos once...But I had already smoked a bunch of weed and was really high, then i drank probabbly about I'd say 4-5 shots of cognac, then popped 3-4 mgs of ativan...it wasn't anything like the first time...but I think it was because I was on other stuff at the time so I couldn't distinguish the differences. I know I'm rambling now - i always do this when im on shit - anyways, yeah start with 10-15 mgs and take the two shots and see how you feel, you can always do more...just don't drink too much with them, that's never good...

3. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i use benzos and booze together all the time, with no problems.. escept falling asleep. i find it makes both buzzes better.

4. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Capsule
    You should have no problem mixing valium with alcohol. I myself always like to take benzo's when I'm drinking. They help to kick the buzz up a notch. As long as your not doing a ridiculous amount of one or the other you should have no problem...

5. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yeah i'd start off with 20mgs, but dont go overboard on the alcohol or you'll end up with many scars & not too many ideas on how or when you got them, or who you were with... you get the picture.
    It lasts as long as a night drinking does, Like I said as long as you dont go crazy you shouldnt be passing out in any gutters.
    Have fun!

6. Collapse Details

Ex-Bluelighter
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wink
    AGHK, on the serious tip.. dont go over board with the alcohol if u take valiumz. MY doofy ass did and man.. i tok a valium and drank a quart, waited like 2 hours and didnt feel shit. well my dumb ass took another valium then went to shoot pool with my peoplez. bought a pitcher of beer. stil not feeling substantially drunk i went in my dawgz F-150 and bought a bottle of Flor De Cania (dark rum) and drank like 2 cups of the shit ( no skimping) with mountain dew. my stupid ass was all gettin hot and heavy with a big tittied big lipped freak of a gurlie toy friend and straight up passed out on top of her tits. dont rememeber even getting home and jus felt liek a total assmunch the nex day. but hey, live n learn i always say
    [ 04 June 2002: Message edited by: NoRtH MiAMi BeAch WGZ ]

7. Collapse Details

Bluelight Crew
    Central Florida Area (think Orlando area)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If yer taking shots of 80-proof alcohol then you might get off on that 10mg alone... if not, a second pill will do the trick... for an even better response time, lewt the tabs disolve under your tounge!

8. Collapse Details

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    [quote]I've only combined alcohol with benzos once...But I had already smoked a bunch of weed and was really high, then i drank probabbly about I'd say 4-5 shots of cognac, then popped 3-4 mgs of ativan...it wasn't anything like the first time...but I think it was because I was on other stuff at the time so I couldn't distinguish the differences.
    yeah, no doubt this is a harm-reduction board.... Please God don't let the media get hold of this thread.

9. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Benzos and Booze is the key to happiness!!!!